What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pre 1998 Bubba Kush

SneakySneaky

Veteran
\\

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
everybody thinks im crazy for taking her 56-60 because they swear 70+ "gets you that lock"... totall bullshit!!! I think the flavor drops a little and shes not quite as snooth smelling (both before & after burn) in my opinion... and the high isnt as nice either. 56-60 and she is $$$$$

try it - you'll like it.

totally agree, the flavor loses that complexity that makes it special and turns into an overpowering funnnkkk. the stone is more potent at 70 days yes, but its not as well rounded, i can accomplish things on 60 day bubba, 70 day bubba not so much.

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
Thanks for the kind word Frank. She was grown under 2k HPS.

Oliver - Veg this girl to 24 inches cause she needs a little more to get the yeild I so desire from her. Her jar is always the first to empty so I try to get as much yeild as possible. Good luck with yours.

howdy rainman, I gotta agree that is a beautifully trained and grown girl

I know you're a busy guy but I'd personally love to see a thread you create showing a blow-by-blow tutorial with pics, on how to train like that

I'm growing differently but I am so impressed by what I see in that pic quoted by frank, i just gotta ask it :wave:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The pictures I posted of Bubba was taken at 70 days. It is the only time I have sampled Bubba and truly known that it was indeed what it was supposed to be. I can say I would imagine the high at 9wks to be fine....the high at 10wk was just a wipe out. It took effort and getting up and DOING SOMETHING...to not end up on the couch in a food comma. Literally. Fall asleep WHILE EATING. Still holding something in my hand with half chewed food stuck in my cheeks....ewwww...I know. Try waking up to that...

dank.Frank

I just got a pre-98 bubba clone any advice on how to grow it in dwc buckets? Nutes, PH, PPMs etc...

41Hope post a few pictures of your pre 98 clones.. I have just picked up a few last week and have had problems evey since. the leaves are twisting bad,they have very slow growth and purple stems. I am trying hard to keep them happy with no luck. Thanks.

OCkushKing

totally agree, the flavor loses that complexity that makes it special and turns into an overpowering funnnkkk. the stone is more potent at 70 days yes, but its not as well rounded, i can accomplish things on 60 day bubba, 70 day bubba not so much.

Hey Guys, do you see any extra bulk when you take it to 70? I plan on chopping at 63, i want a good mix of milk and amber.

OCkushKing

41Hope post a few pictures of your pre 98 clones.. I have just picked up a few last week and have had problems evey since. the leaves are twisting bad,they have very slow growth and purple stems. I am trying hard to keep them happy with no luck. Thanks.

sounds like it might be a bit too cold for them, what temp are they running? are you running light at 18-6 or 24?

Sexy girls all the way around.
I've been looking for this cut, but since Im a noob Im skeptical about the authenticity of clones I've run across.

Now THAT is the Bubba. Mmm Mmmm MMM! Nicely done Rainman. How many watts were over that group?

Thanks for the kind word Frank. She was grown under 2k HPS.

I thought that was one plant. You got it going on man! That is how I want to grow my Sour Bubble plants, which seem to be more or less similar to Bubba Kush in growth pattern. Do you top? LST? I'm thinking individual scrogs - just the circular metal ones that rest on posts at the garden store. I want like twenty fat colas on each plant! :laughing:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
thats one sic as plant bro im getin some 98bub 2 smoke 2morrow . cant wait to flower my lady though if she turns out nething like that she wont be leavin my mom room either. how much does urs yield

Latest posts

Latest posts