What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pre 1998 Bubba Kush

highgrade

Waiting to see what these Bubbas will do.

Attachments

• bubba12.jpg
    bubba12.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 25
  • bubba12b.jpg
    bubba12b.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 22

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
The Socal and Pk look just like Bubba and both showed up recently or after the pre-98 so put two and two together. I love when cats take something thats been around for decades, cross it to something like say Deep Chunk, throw a nice new title on it and try to claim it for their own! Then create all kinds of drama about who can get it. Funny shit for real! Ive tried both and at best they are S-1s of real Bubba and nothing more.

A

Aerokush101

The Socal and Pk look just like Bubba and both showed up recently or after the pre-98 so put two and two together. I love when cats take something thats been around for decades, cross it to something like say Deep Chunk, throw a nice new title on it and try to claim it for their own! Then create all kinds of drama about who can get it. Funny shit for real! Ive tried both and at best they are S-1s of real Bubba and nothing more.

Rainman, the PK you are speaking of isn't the one I'm speaking of... Bubba & SoCal are similar, with the SoCal being a little more potent but the Pre98 being a little more tasty, but the PK is nothing like those two. It's better tasting than the Bubba and is more POTENT than the SoCal... I seriously doubt if you had this PK, because you wouldn't have made that comment!

Rainman

Veteran
Now why would you doubt my varacity Aero? You assume that I havent tried the real deal which is funny. Maybe your Socal is more potent but my Bubba is ridiculous in that area and it more than holds its own against these cuts. I mean my cut may not have been ripped from a guy's house while he was in jail but im sure it was the real deal. They are just s-1's of original Bubba created to make money and drama. Drama you seem intent on perpetuating. Either way why dont you show us pics of your cuts and I will put up more picks of mine and we can compare?

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Getting ready to throw some bubba down. What's a good veg time for a good yield. I'm thinking 3 wks, and flipping at 30 inches. Is that good. Can a few pre-98 bubba growers chime in<>

OP

Rainman

Veteran
Thanks for the kind word Frank. She was grown under 2k HPS.

Oliver - Veg this girl to 24 inches cause she needs a little more to get the yeild I so desire from her. Her jar is always the first to empty so I try to get as much yeild as possible. Good luck with yours.

ontariogrower

been lookin for it in cdn but no luck im makin a trip to teh US to hopfully find some has any one tried these elite fem seeds they have 98 kush

TEX

Bubba is awesome imo.. I have the SoCal Master from OGR, it's stellar as well, agree, its not as tasty but stronger? Maybe?? Still the bubba I have is just dddank as fuk, turns silver and gray and pulls top dollar. Everyone wants the Bubba, even if it's old and "played" out.

TEX

Time to Upgrade!!!

Can someone tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street??? lmao....

If you are running a real Pineapple (or Grapefruit) C99, hit me... Please let it be a good representation, I don't want to waste time, yours or mine....

Not too sure what all that means, working on my double masters and still cannot decipher that bs..

My pineapple C99 is from Rez, and it's da real deal pineapple Cindy. Lip smacking, trippy, unreal paranoia, vivid, fun, and quite a rush.. Colors of purples, pinks, reds, with neon ass hairs.. I have his stellar Killer Chemdog as well, more so one that leans towards his KQ-AG13. It turns golden when growing, and a dark golden when dry and cured. It is the one hitter quitter hash monster, nothing else like it..... :dance013:

A

Aerokush101

Tex, normally when I accept information from individuals I usually have to decipher if there intel is worthy of processing... do you get that? Like if you only smoked Pre98 and I have the cut and you say it's the best kush then I know your 10 is probably my 4 or 5.... So when I say our PK is way better than Pre98 then you should be sending me IM's asking for my cut, not telling me that Pre98 is way better... Got it?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
can u tell me about your pk i read in ur sig u call it SugePK i had a suge kush that was slammin is it possible cross? sounds interesting.
i have a pre98 bubba im plannin on runnin next to a pk. did yours have that coffee/choca,moca taste to it? i heard if u leave it till day 65-70 she fattens out alot and is devestating. a real day wrecker.

SneakySneaky

Veteran
Hello everyone, I thought I would throw down a some report for some of my favorite medicine that comes my direction.

The Look-The BUKU is tight little rocks of kushie goodness. Purple and black hues show on both the bud and plant if left for a full 9 weeks but mostly fade away after drying. Buds are rock hard, full of thrichs that explode when you break a nug off the stem. Not the best yeilder but very potent.

The Taste/Smell-Tastes like Kush, just Kush and nothing else. That old school, almost Alaskan fish emulsion smell. Tastes the same way it smells, a little sweet on the exhale. Burns nice in a bong, but best suited smoked in joint/blunt form because of density.

The Effect-This one stays in the garden for its powerful indica stone. Puts you directly down where you stand. Great for sleeping and pain relief. If the stone does not put you to sleep, the crash will. All over body stone, some of the best medicine around, smoke can be a tad harsh because of abundance of thc.

same area as myself, bubba is nothing short of a special gift from jah, i view her kind of like christmas, shell take forever to come around, and it wont be too much, but every second is special. she takes forever to veg, almost no stretch, looooowwww yeilder...but you can smoke half a bowl and know it was worth it. i actually went home to my non med state for christmas, and smoked a bowl of bubba with my 2nd girlfriend ever....she passed out and puked.....bubba is like 151 to a beer drinker, above and beyond the call of duty so to speak

heres a pic of my beautiful bubba

A

Aerokush101

can u tell me about your pk i read in ur sig u call it SugePK i had a suge kush that was slammin is it possible cross? sounds interesting.
i have a pre98 bubba im plannin on runnin next to a pk. did yours have that coffee/choca,moca taste to it? i heard if u leave it till day 65-70 she fattens out alot and is devestating. a real day wrecker.

:tiphat:Stoney, thanks for asking... The PK I have is very unique . I call it Suge's PK because it's either Suge's PK or a S1 of the original cut. The PK turns burgundy color in flower, some would mistaken it for purple until you take a deep look at it. The Pre98 in my opinion is best around 56-60 days... Anything less and the power isn't there and anything more and it losses something, I can't really tell you what it loses but it's not the same... But that's my growing, your preference is up to you. I will present some pics in one of my forums sooner or later but I would like to give more respect :ying:to the thread without taking over . I apologize for the PK debate here, no disrespect, this is about Pre98 Bubba...:wave:

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Pre98 in my opinion is best around 56-60 days... Anything less and the power isn't there and anything more and it losses something, I can't really tell you what it loses but it's not the same...
\\

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
everybody thinks im crazy for taking her 56-60 because they swear 70+ "gets you that lock"... totall bullshit!!! I think the flavor drops a little and shes not quite as snooth smelling (both before & after burn) in my opinion... and the high isnt as nice either. 56-60 and she is $$$$$

try it - you'll like it.

Latest posts

Latest posts