What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

prayers for buckeye-leaf

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Wow, that was beautiful BornToBeWild! You are a talented writer!

Welcome to IC! I wish it were under different circumstances, but I am so glad you are here! :)
It means a great deal to have you posting here!

I hope you are able to take some solace in how beloved your Uncle was! He has many friends!!
Stay strong and take care!!
:flowers2:

SneakySneaky

Veteran
my friends keep me in your thoughts and prayers, i love you folks
and enjoy the time we have together

thank you my friend, i never met you but you were like a brother to me. roll a fatty with jack herer and be at peace my friend

Last edited:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
God saw he was getting tired
and a cure was not to be,
so God put his arms around him
and whispered "come with me"

Your poem was beautiful. Brought tears to my eye's again. Buckeye would be proud of you young man. Stay strong and carry on. My wife never got the pleasure of reading any of buckeye's posts, but we sat up late last night talking about him. Even she was crying. His IC friends are here for you BornToBeWild.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

C

Custy Noob

His viewing is tomorrow and we will lay him to rest on Sunday. I wrote a poem for him today.

You made me laugh and sometimes cry.
I never thought you would die.
I had to buy your casket and it really sunk into me.
Now I dont get to see you each day and its hard to believe.
You was a great man and it surely has shown.
Now your with the angels and sitting on a throne!

and this will be on the welcoming card:

With tear filled eyes we watched
him suffer and fade away
although we loved him deeply
we could not make him stay

A golden heart stopped beating
hard working hands put to rest
God broke our hearts to prove to us
He only takes the BEST.

Im sitting here in tears I wish he was still here, on friday nights we would get some pizza if he didnt have something to do and just talk all night. I Love You

beautiful beyond words

I was taken back when he wrote some time ago about a friend who was stricken with similar circumstance. His love and compassion for his friend was so touching, so naturally it bothered me that he too would have to experience the same fate

Then I read yours and realize he has passed and indeed left something behind, I am sure the quality of his life and the impression he ade will far outweigh the quantity of many lifetimes

I hope this at least brings some comfort in your time of greif

thank you for sharing your lives like this with us

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Shocking to read this. We just became friends the other day...

I remember a teacher I had back in college told me: "Life is long, so take your time."

Well, that bitch couldn't have been more wrong. Life is short and time is valuable. Every day is precious and things can go wrong fast.

Hard to believe he's gone so quickly...I was going to pm him today to see how he was feeling until I saw this thread.

Thank you Born for passing on the word to buck's family here at ic. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran

him suffer and fade away

He only takes the BEST.

And his love for you will always be. I'm thankful for the time he gave me. Agape to you my friend :)

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Although i just saw buckeye around the forums, it feels like he was a close friend.
Were all here for the same reason, to keep fighting for cannabis.

I love you buckeye, i love your family, im glad your not in pain.
:ying:

IWanaGetHiSoHi

I'm at a loss for words ... So many things I wanted to say to you ... they just aren't coming to me. I can't even see to type. I wish we could have chatted 1 last time in this life Buckeye ... I'll see you in the next 1. Look out for me Ok? I tend to get lost some times ...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
His viewing is tomorrow and we will lay him to rest on Sunday. I wrote a poem for him today.

You made me laugh and sometimes cry.
I never thought you would die.
I had to buy your casket and it really sunk into me.
Now I dont get to see you each day and its hard to believe.
You was a great man and it surely has shown.
Now your with the angels and sitting on a throne!

and this will be on the welcoming card:

him suffer and fade away

He only takes the BEST.

Im sitting here in tears I wish he was still here, on friday nights we would get some pizza if he didnt have something to do and just talk all night. I Love You

thank you brother,having a really good cry for buck right now,but its the healing kind,and i thank you for that:thank you:

We had to lay him to rest today and it literally has tore my soul in half. When we had to follow the hearse to the graveyard my mom had a nervous breakdown and we held each other so tightly. We had his viewing last night and wow so many people there in the hundreds but not once did I leave his side. Not a single dry eye there, a lady who he knew sang a song and it felt like angels were all around as we cried.

Alot of people talked but I couldnt because Im so heartbroken and cant stop crying, and everyone said how he changed their life and how he will continue changing lives because we can always think of what he would do when we see someone in need. I keep waking up in the middle of the night because I would always check to see if he was ok, and it hurts.

In his memory I would like to share a few stories to wipe away those tears and put a smile on your face today. We were at this festival and in the middle of the night he was walking around sayin Im Buckeye from ICmag and this guy popped his head out of a tent and said shut up Michael Jordan and he said no Im Charles Barkley. He wrote on his shirt show me your tits and I cant count how many we seen that day. I know hes in heaven making people laugh because he was always a jokester. But he was the greatest man and would do anything to help you even if he didnt know you. Our family is taking it really hard we had to lay one of the greatest men to rest. Thank you ICmag for all the nice words and thoughts we love you!

Lone Wolf

Veteran
you are an awesome dude BornToBeWild! thanks for taking the time to write to us over here!

"im buckeye from ICmag" hahahahaha

ha ha, you have to appreciate someone who has the balls to write show me your tits on their shirt and actually get a bunch of replies!

BubsNugs

RIP Buck I will miss seeing that avatar around.

Welcome Borntobewild its too bad that your sad loss is what brought you here but I hope you stay and I am sure your uncle would agree. I hope that now he has been laid to rest your family can start to heal, this all happened so fast and must of been quite a shock.

Peace

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speechless. It just became more and more unbelievable as I read this. Ironically, I met Buck when he was giving solace to his friend that died recently. I realized then that he was a TRUE friend. Little
did anyone know that his demise wouldn't be far behind. Life does take amazing twists and turns and we never know when our number will be called. RIP Buck.

Welcome, BornToBeWild. Thank you for keeping the community informed. Stay strong and remember the good times. You have one
hell of a legacy to sustain, but i'm sure Buck is looking down on
you making sure you're ok.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
BornToBeWild - Thanks for keeping us up to date... I really like the fact that you signed on an account. Be strong... we're all behind you :)

:joint: