What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

prayers for buckeye-leaf

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Buck, you were much loved.
You have been a wonderful friend
and fellow ICmag'er.
I wish your family the very best.
I wish no one had to go through this.
This is not a good-bye,

But a see you later.

We will miss you very much, buck.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
VERY sorry and saddened to hear this news...thank you nephew for letting so many of his friends here know that he is now on a much nicer and pain free journey, and I hope you find some comfort in knowing he's free of his worldly physical pain. :ying:

Much love to you and your family,
:ying:
DG

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
He and I just exchanged PM's about his garden, he was excited....no mention of how poorly he may have been doing.

He signed-off in his usual fashion...
yea please dont let his hard work and garden go neglected!!! U should keep it goin in his honor

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
This hurts so much to hear; I can't believe this.

Oh Buck, you are such a dear friend!!
I am heartbroken to hear this. I miss you already.
I am so thankful that we had a chance to reconnect and share so many wonderful PM's these past few weeks. Each one made my heart sore!
Knowing you took the time, even though you didn't feel good or have much time left, you took the time to write me, means so much!

I just didn't think this would happen so fast.
I am happy knowing that you are reunited w/ your best friend, Killer!! I know how you missed and love him.
And I know you will watch over Bella, Jones and my 'little guy' too, until I get there!

Save me that dance!!! Cuz when I get there, we're gonna boogie!!!!

I love you Buck!
Thank you for being my friend!!!

:thank you:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buck, even i dont know you or know you that well at all, but this kind of news really give me a kick in my nut, but im sure you're happy where you're at at now. I wish you many blessing with your journey where ever you're going even though you're not with us.

i will forgive that ticket fairy today in your honor, please rest in peace buck!
= (

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Buckeye your now with the big trees near the cool waters. Peace my friend. I wish I could say more, but I can't right now. Too many tears. You will be remembered.

GreatLakes THC :angelshug:

Billygoat

HOLLY SHIT!

I can't believe this has happen. I'm in total shock right now. I didn't even know there was a problem with him. He had post in my thread about my cancer scare and then I was left a link over here.

I will truely miss you buddy. Your are a friend that has always thought of others before yourself. I will truly miss you. IC and the world has lost a great person. I wish I knew sooner. Tell Dr.Jay, his work lives on. Im sure he's got something nice waiting for you. Nothing like Cloud 9 smoke with your lost close buddies.

Best wishes to the family. I don't know what else to say. I will be missing you.
BG

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Well with tears running down my face, another bright light from this plane is extinguished. Buckeye had a great sense of humor and was an awesome person. We used to all sit in chat all day, get stoned and laugh about life. There is no laughter in death...yet there are smiles. I know now that you cannot be stung by pain, there is no cancer where you are, there is no misery. With death comes the sweet release of the hardships and pains of this life. You faced it head on man, for that you are a hero to me. Go on Home my friend, your journey has come to its end. Rest In Peace...

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am so sorry to read this. It really puts everything else into perspective. You will be missed here.

Take care Buck. I know where ever you are, it is a better place with you in it....

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Sad to hear this. Much Love to Buckeye's family and friends.

Shine On

I am Buckeyes nephew, I decided to sign up here rather than post with his name as I know it may hurt some feelings. Im honored to be a member here! I have lots to say so this may take a while Im not good with computers much.

First off thanks for the blessings, each and every one of you sometime or another he would ask me to come sit by the desk and point out funny pictures, nice grows or nice things you would say. EVERYONE of you. I went to buy his casket today and take his suit over and I didnt want to cry but I broke down he was my rock he molded me single handed into a man.

I was 17 now 19 and was in and out of trouble in Florida and he never hesitated once when I asked to move in with him. I remember his cold stare the first day I got here, he told me things here would be differant and I had to study hard, help around the house and most important stop making excuses. He would work 70 hours a week, cook for us, made sure I always had clean clothes, and took me by the hand when times got hard. He was a beautiful man all the ladies always liked him, but he would always come home from work and make sure my butt was parked and doing my homework or studying.

He rarely got upset or mad he always found a way to smile even when he would be tired or really sick. I know he is smiling in heaven with my grandpa and his friends. My mom has taken it the hardest sometimes she wont even come out of his bedroom she will just sit cry and hold pictures of him. I held him in my arms and he took a deep breath as tears rolled down his face looked at the ceiling rubbed my cheek and closed his eyes. Im in tears as I even have to write this but he loved ICmag. I would be asleep and I would hear him laughin hard as can be and I know he was "feelin good" and someone said something funny.

He showed me really how to live and love, his house which he has left to me, he would be on the roof fixing shingles and gutters and have me climb up 2 stories to help Id shake like a leaf in the wind but he was right there and I knew I was safe. He was a man of few words but if you talked to him he could sit and talk your ear off for hours making sure everything was ok. I cant count the times he would go to the store and get food for the pantry or even give people money for food or diapers. He would always make sure everyone he knew was doing good even if it meant he had to go without.

I can see him now wishing you all a great day and he loves you. He made so many great memories I just laughed thinking about a few of them. His machine at work was broken down so he had the day off, he liked heineken and my girlfriend went to get him one and shook it up and it went all over him most people would get upset but he sat there and laughed. He was and always will be my hero Im glad he may have changed your life in some way rather it be a nice thing he said or made you laugh.

love you all
sincerely, code-man as he would say

I

idoreallytry

hell bro i cried readin it what a great man u were honored to know and be raised by,,,,sounds like he done a good job,,,peace brother,,,best wishes Ido

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Welcome to Icmag Born....sorry it had to be under these circumstances though. Your Uncle was a great man indeed and it seems like he has taught u well ;) He will live on thru your memories and future works. I know he must be proud of you too!!! Condolences to you and the family once again....take care

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Welcome to ICMag BornToBeWild, and I am sad to hear about Buckeye's departure.

I hope you find a new family and friends here, and remember all that he taught you. He will be truly missed by many.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Brother it is with heavy heart to say RIP and much love to you my brother buck-i
I am glad to have met and chatted with you for some years.. My condolences go out and many many blessing to all of buck-i's family.. Brother i just want to say no more fighting the pain and problems are wiped away, You now are in peace and with even more loved ones.. Carry on soldier and keep an i on us here at ICm love you brother.. peace n pufs...

welcome nephew of great man.. I am deeply sorry for your loss and just want to say thanx for coming here and sharing with us, simply by you being here is like buck-i is still here with us all.. so thanx and welcome.. peace n pufs..

sackO :tiphat:

His viewing is tomorrow and we will lay him to rest on Sunday. I wrote a poem for him today.

You made me laugh and sometimes cry.
I never thought you would die.
I had to buy your casket and it really sunk into me.
Now I dont get to see you each day and its hard to believe.
You was a great man and it surely has shown.
Now your with the angels and sitting on a throne!

and this will be on the welcoming card:

God saw he was getting tired
and a cure was not to be,
so God put his arms around him
and whispered "come with me"

With tear filled eyes we watched
him suffer and fade away
although we loved him deeply
we could not make him stay

A golden heart stopped beating
hard working hands put to rest
God broke our hearts to prove to us
He only takes the BEST.

Im sitting here in tears I wish he was still here, on friday nights we would get some pizza if he didnt have something to do and just talk all night. I Love You

Latest posts

Latest posts