What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PotHeads BunKer

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello maj came in to say hello and to c what ur up 2...
still having the hands full i c...Nway hope to post some beauty's up soon :)

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: BD welcome to my fun thx for the nice comments

:tiphat: brotha Core wuzz up stranger hope all is well with you and yours. lets see here since we last chatted i've become a grandpa became enrolled in my states MMJ program. had to kill most of my garden in feb because leo showed up for my eldest son. i didnt know if they where comen back with warrent in hand because i wasnt letting them in with out a warrent. hence killled all but 7 in flower now i'm back up n running half way hopefully by end of summer i'll be up n running 100% like before. just takes time i'll post a pic or 2 later i'm headn out to explore for some more pictoglyphs and petroglyphs. found some with excellent color still i'll be playn around a prehistoric kitchen :dance013:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaaah congratz on you becomming a grandpa :jump:

but the leo thing ain't that good news....but the MMJ program does make you legal does't it? i guess someone had a overcount on plants??

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
well heres a few pics from other day when i was out on a hike

some of the cool things i live around this spot is oh w/in 10 mile of my home. i'll post few pics of day 12 flower tonight

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sik yo....thats some cool ass stuff to live so close to.
good move yoppin a few plants to stay within the numbers....always better to b safe then sorry.
...and Core says u a grandpa now??? congradz bro,thats real big....dont soil the youngin too bad....on second thought go ahead thats ur job as the G-pa :D
peace-T-

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx Tonatiuh for the nice comments being a GP isnt bad kinda like it title matches my hair n beard now lol

hey vegan thx them pics above are from a canyon north of calico

well few pics from saturday day 12 the clones have very nice bud production plants from seed will soon enough lol.

of course the double purple dojo is truning out purple cylxs from the onset those who have growen her out know. she really is perty but the potentancy isnt really there for me so i'll hit her with some pollen. her purple color will transfer in the cross pluss i have 2 strains that purple anyways i'll hit her with thier pollen.

i have 3 types of pollen kauai kush F2, gunk, old grandad so i'll dust 3 seperate branches. if the pollen is still viable i'll have something stronger as a result and purple !!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat:
day 18 flower friday night

up 1st VBS [ Very Berry Surprise ]

for a supposed Black Berry S1 i was expectn color along lines of Double Purple DoJo.

up next Chem 4

i have 4 in this run only toped 1 FIM'd other 3 above is 1 of em

up next is my Twisted Sister 2 plants in back

lights on heres 2 chem 4 front left right front 1 decap rear 4 decap

rest is Double Purple DoJo

plant got some stretch but i cleaned up most of the nonesense i dont remember her stretchn like this when i ran her before.

busted some old pollen on her fingers crossed

no pollen but some color showen in person each individual cylx look black

when i pollenate normally i isolate the female or females to be used. i roll a clean Qtip into the pollen i hand collect. then gently tap Qtip above desired sites. i allow the pollenated plant or plants to stay in darkness 24 hrs no fans on. 2 hrs before lights on i use a spray bottle and mist the plants with plain PH'd water to kill any viable pollen left. this is so when plants are reintroduced into main garden theres no pollen blown and gettn plants ya didnt want hit.

my males i allow to stay in flower 10-14 days max then remove to other side of house and hand collect from him. i watch him very close startn about 10 days into flower

thx brotha Jaws for the hints n tips on proper closet breeding for with out his advise i wouldnt have been abel to create 40-50 crosses :bow:

about it for today

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran

howdy all JA and the Creator continue to bless me

Kyle Kushmans Strawberry Cough Cut
not from DP's seed
haveta big macho man Randy Savage OHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAA

thx Brotha ya know whom ya are :bow:

this shall be around for yrs to come with me

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
yepper thats her brotha in a few wks she'll be bangn lol, i guess this would be considered a true elite cut. again thx brotha for the gift

the Double Purple DoJo sites i hit with pollen friday have red hairs 10-14 days i should have some beans maturing. my fingers crossed on that lol

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well heres a few pics from other day when i was out on a hike

some of the cool things i live around this spot is oh w/in 10 mile of my home. i'll post few pics of day 12 flower tonight

Great petroglyph pics Major! Where I grew up in the west, these sites usually didn't last long. Assholes would come in with jackhammers and remove whole sections of the glyphs to put in their fucking front yards or living rooms :(

The best alternative to conserve these ancient sites is simply to bury them. Too bad one culture can't/won/t respect another...

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx festivus
the above pics are actually pictoglyphs {have color}

and normally are found in caves in europe, the above pics i'm unsure how old. but i can say there not piute indian thier either anasazi or hookum.

heres a pic of petroglyphs

other day i went to find charcol drawings but they seemed to have been removed by BLM. BLM is very bad on this

Old Soul

Veteran
What's up Major!! It's been a bit my friend. The garden is looking great as always, congrats on the new addition. Beautiful scenic pics as well, loving the bunker.

peace

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
What's up Major!! It's been a bit my friend. The garden is looking great as always, congrats on the new addition. Beautiful scenic pics as well, loving the bunker.

peace
hey brotha howzz it going :tiphat: thx for the props yes it has been a spell hope all is good on your end.

well today i decided to transplant the KKSC into soil they recovered nicely in 1wk

heres the 2 Twisted Sister plant A on right B on left, plant A has a very dominate decap w/fruity undertones. plant B has more dom fruity w/decap undertones lol should be very interesting tonight is day 27 flower

Very Berry Surprise {VBS} both seem to be the green pheno

not very impressive yet smells good kinda fruity

Double Purple DoJo {DPD} looks like i'll have DPD x Gunk and DPD x Old Grandad the Kau'ai Kush pollen was way too old.

brotha Easy Rasta i have a cut i'm training as a bonsai for ya n course ifn the beans are viable your welcome to some :dance013:

oky doky Chem4 i have 4 in this time around i topped 1 FIM'd other 3 heres 2

:artist: perfect them tops gonna be FN mongo
above shower shot for the pervs :jump:

what stays in closet 5 decap 4 along back 1 right front, other 2 in front Chem4 left 1 toped right FIM'd and the largest of the 3 FIM'd

2 more of the DPD loven the color everything i've read on her states the color transfers over in the cross. so kool i just may have some stronger in the crosses i made on her. by herself shes good for ppl w/anxiety she isnt couch lock. thats my goal couchlock Beautiful dark purple buds most purple strains lack in potentcy wonderful to look at smells great but. i need indicas for my pain releaf

maybe next pics i'll place black back ground behind her for the color to really pop.

:tiphat: tis it for this wk
next wk same bat time same bat channel :smokeit: puff puff passn

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
absolutely awesome baby still there , really enjoy check this thread for the high quality work!!!..keep on keeping up homie!!!
*r*e*p*+*+*+!!11

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
transplanted the next run of 9 today 5 chem4, 1 of each pheno twisted sister and 2 Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough. the KKSC look real nice

2 on left KKSC 1 on right chem4

2 twisted sister on left, chem4 on right

front red cup double purple dojo directly behind on left decap, 2 on right both phenos twisted sister. in back decap bonsai mom with 5 cuts n/p

above all

i pulled 530 grams dry from 7 plants in 2 gal bags last run so 9 plants should be magic number

Latest posts

Latest posts