What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PotHeads BunKer

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey Tonatiuh long time since ya been around yes the decapation is a keeper very strong at 68 days 12/12.

hey hazy how ya doing

well thought i would post 2 pics of the seedlings, clones and Double Purple DoJo. DPD is tallest i transplanted everything yesterday seedlings went into white 7in tall containers. rest went into 2 liter bottels i placd all underneath the 1k 4 days ago they FN love it 18 on 6 off. gonna pack some size on em faster

2/4 VBS allready showen female all 4 should be seeing thier BlackBerry S1's. VBS is white containers in center row 2 twisted Sister are in left rear corner in white containers.

i didnt make the 4:20 get together this yr srry hopefully next yr i'm quite dissapointed all the preps i made. packaging and labeling 60 pks of seeds 3 kinds 20 pks of each. took 1 of each kind and rolled n placed into 1 pk, for 20 - 3 pks of seed

Maj shakes head in embarresment

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice shots bro,yea its been a minute...life had me busy to make a thread or post regularly,but ive been lurkin when i could...i have a couple threads active now tho.
thhat big light will have them packin it on and ready for the flip in no time at all.
i knew tht decap looked special.
peace my friend.
-T-

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
i didnt make the 4:20 get together this yr srry hopefully next yr i'm quite dissapointed all the preps i made. packaging and labeling 60 pks of seeds 3 kinds 20 pks of each. took 1 of each kind and rolled n placed into 1 pk, for 20 - 3 pks of seed

Maj shakes head in embarresment

hey bro , from what you told me it was hardly your fault,
a case of miss info and perhaps some shenanigans maybe ?

Chin-up :chin: you'll make it next year !

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey brotha LiL 4sure F it lol done old chit i'm to fn old to let it bother me i just know better next time.

thx Ojo welcome to my fun

the plant i choped @ 68 days 12/12 gave me 130 grams dry from 2 gal FFOF soil PBP ferts n dash powdered koolbloom her n there tad over 4 zip love it. i'm not changing my way's soil in my eyes is the only way !! my nugs are just as dense as coco or hydro nugs. total pull was 530 grams 7 plants in 2 gal bags under 1k horti veg lightn CFL's !!!

kinger

Veteran
Wonderful grow Majk. Everything looks killer,All your crosses sound nice. Your decapation looks killer,lovley Bubba shineing through.Does she taste like bubba?

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: top of the day to all
Figured i would post few pics of the babies well not quite babies anymore lol.

up 1st Twisted Sister Decapation [fm] x Old Grandad [m]
plant A on right B on left i like A's structure and will clone her

plant B was just transplanted hence the wiltn, after watern she was up n happy.
leaf from plant A

plant B

B leaf is Phat eh
up next brotha easy rastas Double Purple DoJo i'm holdn cuts for shall take few cuts from her. have few purple crosses in mind to hopefully beef up her potentcy

this plant Sirsmokealot brought down from up north in Feb kept it in a 1 oz solo cup untill i got it in april. what a differance a few wks made on her.

ok now the VBS from what i've read this is supposed to be a blackberry S1 Fem is what i should get. well plants B-D are for sure no doubt female plants A-C arent lookn female look male to me. so u culled plant C it was stringy compared to plant A now if plant A is indeed male this sucker has some crazy structure. the lowest branches almost even with top of plant well you'll see
plant A VBS {Very Berry Surprise}

plant hasnt been toped yet either
all 3 VBS 2 female on right

above the girls

a random leaf from the plant on right notice how the 2 blades next to the leaf stem form a natural pincher lol

crazy eh
quick random shot of the chem4 and decaps 1 TS in there also

heres the new Decapation Bonsai mum in training yepper in 3 months she'll yield me 20-30 cuts every 2-3 wks n/p

:tiphat: tis all for now

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: thankyou for the kind words all

i'm really happy with the speedy growth under the 1k in veg mon/tue i'll flower them. today took cuts for the bubbler

a random leaf from 1 of the Twisted Sisters another Closet Hack by me :dance013:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey sprout lol thats my bandit look, what did ya think of the pics of them pictoglyphs i was at

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
hey sprout lol thats my bandit look, what did ya think of the pics of them pictoglyphs i was at

Hell ya, as you know the Lil~woman is a native Ojibwe, she
loved the pic's, we don't have anything like that way up here ,
mostly arrow heads, and some pottery, would be cool though.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
your garden is looking stellar brother and the Xs your growing sound top notch i got it tagged now so ill be peeping the girls

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey sprout of course i know your lady is native Ojibwe glad ya'll liked them pics. bro i've lived here all my adult life and never new them pictoglyphs where so close. i mean litterly 10-15 min drive on pavement them 30 min up a dry wash. from my home streight as a crow flys i'm about 9 miles from that site. thats gonna be my new hobbie going to early man sites and taken pics of petroglyphs/pitcoglyphs. thier actually all over the desert SW theres litterily hundreads of sites w/in 2 hr drive any direction loven it

:tiphat: welcome to my fun chuck, kind words coming from you dose mean alot cause your 4sure 1 of the top respected growers around here. i'm glad ya like some of my crosses i've done i know of the 1's ppl have growen say it's top notch.

WoW windier then all get out around here today i was gonna go out and take more pics in a differant place in same erea i was other day. it's fricken cool to be abel to visit a prehistoric kitchen
lmao

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tiphat: thankyou for the kind words all

i'm really happy with the speedy growth under the 1k in veg mon/tue i'll flower them. today took cuts for the bubbler

a random leaf from 1 of the Twisted Sisters another Closet Hack by me :dance013:

Is that..... Soma? lol
Good job Major!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat:festivus thx for the nice comment welcom to my fun grab a hooka hose

holy crack monkey batman :plant grow::smokey:

last night i reset the timer @ 6pm for 12-12 so back to 6pm-6am last few wks had em under the 1k 18/6 to bulk em up. worked lol

hello maj. pothead.it's been awhile but everything looks so good.i've always enjoyed your grow thread,it's top's. have a buzzed day i know i will. peace and God bless