What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PotHeads BunKer

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
Schroom thx Sirsmokealot and brotha G

Schroom x Sour Desiel - Knucklehead

you cant leave these in your stash, they need to grow,

:tiphat: looks like ya posted in the wrong thread lol whats up Karma your allways welcome over here

P

puma

hello BROTHER:ying:
it seems where going to be runing some of the same gear, i also have the TWISTED SISTER & DPD above soil got 3fems and 4f2's looking for that purple male from the DPD....

others in that line UP..
STARDAWG
PURPLE INSANITY
BANANA KUSH F8
LEMON THAI 8-10WEEKER
TAHOE OG {LEMONHEAD}
TAHOE OG {PURPLE}

will be taking pollen from both the TAHOE's and the LEMON THAI will also have some TRE STARDAWG POLLEN in-had by then ohh YA and of cource the DPD will be givening some pollen aswell...

really like that you got your DPD looking love the way shes branching out for ya, i'll be watching my brother...
grow on:bump:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking through it Maj I liked what I saw! That TS quick finish girl was nice and colorful...good job..a best wishes to you and the pollon God.DD

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: ganja_hasi thankyou for the nice words kick back it should be a smooth ride

:wave: brotha Puma man the line up of yours is stellar brotha RR shared some of this STARDAWG with me. i must say thats some goood canna. on the DPD branching like she is for me top her around 10 in tall i have last time and this time. she was still in her red 16 oz solo cup i have a 3rd i toped like this also its still in veg. when i sent fresh DPD cuts with brotha OS back for brotha azez i took almost whole plant for 1. now i have what looke like a DPD bonsai in training i didnt think she would make it lol, but she is :dance013:
these 2
LEMON THAI 8-10WEEKER
TAHOE OG {LEMONHEAD}
sound amazing maken beans eh you the man brotha

:tiphat: Doobieduck thankyou brotha i hope to create some nice crosses with the pollen. i really wish i could run a greenhouse like you do if i ever get outta this desert i'll build a nice GH.

well every1 grab a hooka hose take nice long draw and kick back

P

puma

hey MAJ:dance013:
yup those two LEMON's are going to be a very nice match up for sure, and once i get them mixed im gonna hit them against some GHOST OG man that one will be a master piece i do belive...

just picked up two different WHITE URKLES and a hand full of FIRE OG who knows whats coming down the pipe in the future...
respect much:wave:

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Hey bro,

Hey bro,

Thanks for the tip on clean'n them bags, tell your buddy RR
I said, "it worked like a charm" :biggrin:...peace :ying:

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup playa,just slidin thru to say wattup,so....wattup :D
peace-T-

J

jonnybgood29

that decap sounds killer! so does the memoryloss.... sounds like im going to have to talk to puma!

how are those ladies doing.... finished, or got more time! miss your pics man!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: top of the day to everyone

:tiphat: brotha Tonatiuh not much happing just doing the normal lol.

:tiphat:jonnybgood29 thx brotha Jaws/Puma done a very fine job on them crosses both are his.

Decapation - Pre98 Bubba Kush [fm] x White Mustang [m]
i was blessed with a wonderful pre 98 bubba coffe pheno.

memoryloss - purpel urkel [fm] x strawberry desiel [m]
i had a fast vegn urkel pheno and a slow vegr also 2 strawd phenos i choose the better. i ran the fast vegn urkel pheno few runs crossed it few times and ran her out.

:tiphat: silver hawaiian welcome to the fun lol

well sunday was 11 days flower on the new run 63 days flower for the KKSC. KKSC comes down tomight company just stoped by i'll post few pics in a few

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: KKSC rear center and left

KKSC @63 days 12/12 sunday the rest was 11 days sunday

DPD @ 11 days 12/12 sunday

DPD gets hit this run with some strawberry desiel pollen
Twisted Sister @ 11 days 12/12 sunday

pheno on right shorter 1 is sensitive to nutes i guess the other more like decap mom pheno can take the nutes. the sensitive plant has been like this since from seed. but what it produces is very nice dosent produce much but good quality

P

puma

VERY NICE MY BROTHER!!!

VERY NICE MY BROTHER!!!

hello MAJ:wave:
dude you got shit going on in here your a FN beast my friend, keep doing whst your doing its working out crazy good for from the looks of your garden....

im stoked to catch your TS in eaely flower i have 5 going right now, there still younunsssss but man there looking really good i'll get some pics in here for ya once they move up to the 2litters.....

hummmm DPD * STRAW D that could be a nice bit of work, i have just a touch of STRAW D POLLEN left and im going to run a couple URKLE clones in the next run so i may just make a new fresh batch of MEMORY LOSS.....

sooo just how STRAWBERRY is that KKSC does it SMELL STRONGER the the STRAW MEMORY LOSS?????....

i might hit your TS with some pollen from a PURPLE INSANITY and call her TWISTED INSANITY, hahaha shit so much to do some little room & time....or i could hit the TS with some TRE STARDAWG POLLEN and call it TWISTED DAWG..........
love breeding:jump:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: brotha Puma thankyou i just have a humble setting have chosen the correct plants for the main show. again thankyou for some of the best crosses around after all you created my stars.
ie decapation and memoryloss phenos i choose and other to be growen out. gave me proper hints and tips for breeding some beans so i will allways pay it forward in the canna world.

on the TS thx it dosent produce alot but what it dose is very good. the rapture old grandad and gunk produce i was hopen to achieve it in the twisted sister the 2 plants i ran frrom seed didnt. and the 1st set of clones either 2nd set in now 1 more set of the short pheno in bubbler now. then its done for now have so many other kinds to grow need to do it lol. as for her stretch i wouldnt know i cheat lol bushmaster stops stretch in it's tracks lol. she shouldnt though with the heavy indica influance she has

yes sir i thought DPD by strawd would make for something special hopefully. we'll see lol brothas azez n old soul gifted me the cut like 2 yr ago. i ran it then wasnt very happy with it but got it back in feb from my nephew sir and his bro INB . INB had it up north this time around it turned out perfect so may see 1 in a few more runs then planned lol. when brotha Old soul was out few wks back i smoked the last of it with him and brotha resin rider. stuff had like 50 day cure on it very tasty

and for the answer to your question on the KKSC dose the smell stand upto or stronger nope srry kyle i mean no offence. but hands down the memoryloss strawbery desiel pheno i choose and kept is better. onelove will find out Sirsmokealot gifted him the cut
i will run the KKSC once more next run so i can dust it with the strawberry desiel pollen. next run i'll run and also dust the strawd pheno memoryloss next to it. now that i have the memoryloss strawberry desiel cut back my desire for strawberry is met. the ML strawd cut stays kksc is gone i'll still have 1 cut for brotha resin rider. and seed created from both cuts few yrs ago sister teresa gifted me some straberry desiel pollen but me not enlightend well that was a loss. then you enlightened me and i've been on deck with maken few beans here n there well more then a few

right on with wanting to hit the TS with some pollen should be crazy

breeding is a drug like sex is and i'm friggen addicted :jump:
wonderful to be blessed and abel to grow some of the worlds finest
puff puff passn
:gday:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: 2 quick pics of a fast dried nug of whats supposed to be KKSC

looks smells and tastes like hindu kush i've smoked in the past when i leave room and renter it smells like kush was just smoked.
like when INB brought some hindu kush down few yrs ago hindu kush taste is unmistakable
so i'm really unsure whats up lmao i do know i dont taste strawberries any shape or form. kinda bummed memoryloss strawd pheno right from get go greasy desiel strawberries

J

jonnybgood29

shame about the straw taste, but still looks killer my friend, wish i had some! lol

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmh strawD ...Just grew'm ...the originals that is.....no Straw sent what so ever....only one with a deep earty diesel smell ....the others are't up to par .

got a pic of the lucky one that made next round.the other ones even don't put out as much crystals as this 1....

picture.php

also wanted to dust one ..but did't have male pollen of it....:cry:

P

puma

i got some STRAW D going right now and later today i'll get in there and do smome smelling to see if i get ANY STRAWBERRY oder, as of right now i dont get any when opening up the tent.....i have many defferrent strains in there so i'll need to separate to be sure..

hey MAJ i just dropped that tencount pack of GDP you passed my way a couple years age, really hoping to get that BLACK LIKE pheno you and SIR had back them.....hummmmm GDP * DPD could be nice if i can get the BLACK DGP and a really nice PURPLE DPD MALE....
peace guys:jump: