What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PotHeads BunKer

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:wave: everybody top of the morning to ya'll thx for the props

hey brotha core kool kool gotta love babies

brother sprout yepper he's a pip for sure he's about old enough to take to the mall handsome little boy is way better then a puppy for a chick magnet lmao. bad grandpa

gonna recieve some strawberry desiel F2 pollen :dance013: oh snap
memory laps <---- ML strawd
Majors Strawberry Madness <--- KKSC
prupel strawberry delight <---- DPD

if theres enough thats my plan if not the 1st cross is for sure being done again thx brotha :jump:

P

puma

hello BROTHER:wave:
dont want to be a buzz kill here but your not getting STRAW D F2 the pollen is from ORIGINAL STRAW D:bump::bump:, im making F2's...
peace:dance013:

J

jonnybgood29

man, i cant wait to start making strains again! good luck pothead!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat:

above center and left is both Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough @52 days lmao after the pic and watering i spent the next 1 hr securing all the branchs on both plants. what a PIA that was good thing gonna be some weight there

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Looking great in there Maj. Hate having to tie things up but really love it at the same time!!lol

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: brotha RR sure is PIA but worth it and allways a good sign

:wave: JBG29 thx and welcome to the fun

thought i would post few from other night

chem4

twisted sister quick finisher pheno

twisted sister pheno more like mom

puff puff passn

P

puma

hello BROTHER:dance013:
im glad to know the pollen made it safe and sound, i take it there is enough to get done what you wanted to get done?...

hey i have 8-OF-10 TWISTED SISTERS above soil and headed upward, im seeing some purpleing on the stems already and these babbies are very solid.....most seedlings have kinda whipy stalks but not these there fat and straight and very solid, im hoping that means there gearing up to carry some huge ass bids....
respect much brother MAJ:wave:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
chem 4 steals the sho on tht spread for sure bro.she looks so greasy and oily and dirty,i think im in love hehehehe.fareal tho bruh,u def have tht chika lookin real sexy.
:respect: to you my brotha.
peace-T-

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: jonnybgood29 i should be abel to create a few more nice crosses

:tiphat: bho_expertz thankyou and welcome to my fun

:tiphat: brotha puma again thankyou very much theres plenty of the dust i even will give a scope to brotha RR he has 2 he would like to hit. i'll go over there tomarrow and do his 1 and he'll do the other when it's ready. it only takes a dip and tap to create 50-100 beans on a site or 2 :artist: ahhhh the things that shall be created. on them twisted sister right on, the main stem should get quite large

:tiphat: Jacky_Brown thankyou and welcome to my fun

:tiphat: brotha Tonatiuh nice to cya around yes she is a show winner in any garden. chem4 has a all around great taste and high

heck if i have enough pollen i may even hit a chem4 bud site that would make a nice cross :gday:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ryt on homie,thanks...im always around here yo,i been lurkin lately,tryin to get this room full swing.as soon as its cruisin comfortably ill be around and more active.until then :lurk:
:D
peace-T-

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: one love yes she's startn to shine real soon i'll be hittn a cut of her with strawberry desiel pollen i was gifted. lol her and few others i have :dance013:. oh i noticed Sir gifted ya the decap and Memoryloss strawberry desiel pheno. hopefully he gave a slight warning with the strawd cut if not i will dark means dark with her. not even the slightst light leak or she wont like it in veg she'll throw funky leaves. in flower she can throw a nanner i place her in the mid to rear of my veg n flower erea's and i have n/p with her. the decapation is a dream to grow both crosses genitic makeup

memoryloss - purple urkel [fm] x strawberry desiel [m] by brotha Jaws/Puma

Decapation - Pre98 Bubba Kush [fm] x white mustang [m] by brotha Jaws/Puma

the decap cut is better then the bubba kush that runs around this valley, i was blessed with the coffe pheno now you have it.

well thought a few pics of the stars of this run

Twisted Sister plant A on right B on left

plant A on right i'll run few more times it's more like the mom and throws beafy foxtails. plant B finishes fast it seems hairs start to turn red about 32 days in flower. both throw rock hard buds

Double Purple DoJo

gonna dust a bud site or 2 on her make some
Purple Strawberry Delight :artist: seeing the purple carries over from the DPD should be quite an interesting cross :jump:

puff puff passn

K

Karma Genetics

Schroom thx Sirsmokealot and brotha G

Schroom x Sour Desiel - Knucklehead

you cant leave these in your stash, they need to grow,

Latest posts

Latest posts