What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pot: Made In China ?

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
adidas_star_wars_dorothy_tang_1.jpg

LEF

Veteran
I know that the vietnamese receive a lot of marijuana from canada and us now

there was a report about that not too long

sprinkl

Veteran
What ever happened to the bumber stickers that showed the china flag burning In to the American flag... Just one more fucking thing for the dinks to fuck up and poison us adults with since they think its perfectly ok to use led paint on our children's toys that will naw and chew on but fuck it rite they are cheap... (Gasps ) it sickens me that anyone would even remotely consider mass produced commie weed ..
Just like the Cubans we should shut down all trades with them for the bennifit of all AMERICANS health and financial obgliations of OUR country with no regulatory status who the know what prg's will be used or who the f knows what other nasty shit they will use to produce "meds"? And the bull shit about using plants for Meds that was 1,000 if not more to bennifit THEIR tribe or what ever the fuck u wana call it now a days NOT the American people THEIR biggest enemy who the fuck is to say what those rat bastard commi hack fucks have in mind to cripple us to in the near future.. I make sure to read labels on where when and how my stuff I purchase is made. I'd rather spend 5 bucks on a can of olives made here in slo vs. china .. I'm no racest but will not spend my hard earned American mony to send over seas to those fucks , my family and I will starve before any of my cash goes to building nukes for the dinks... That said I have kids with a pnoy lady and a Mexican lady so u all know I'm a white American so set aside all your racial bull shit before u reply in quote....
And another thing for the grammar Nazis yes it's a run on sentance and miss spelled but I'm typing out of anger so all that shit is out the window idgaf
I Havnt posted in quite a while but shit erks my cookies CLEAN weed from a factory in china is like saying there is a clean version HIV it's all bull shit fuck Commies till the day I'm soil food . Excuse my toung in this matter but it bewilders me to think anyone would even think twice about it

You sound like a patriot. A country loving, government loving American.
Nothing wrong with that. Just know that your government has sold your people out to the big corporations, the ones that are behind all the chemicals and bad shit coming out of third world countries, it's not like some factory worker decided to put lead paint on some toys. Your kind especially, that gets an erection from the "IT'S US VERSUS THEM" kind of wartalk, has helped your government get completely corrupted and soul-less, as they can feed you people anything if they put some war or terrorist sauce on it. No where on the world the government is raping its people as bad as in the USA. Your whole life is spent earning money for evil corps. Then you die a way too young age to be able enjoy your pension, if you're even entitled to one. You might still have houses unlike Ethiopians or Syrians or a dozen other nationalities but it won't be for long I'm afraid...

LMAO to the thought that Chinese or any nationality would hate Americans or any other nationality. How propaganda-deluded can you be. This is way worse than WWII, Hitler's propaganda machine wasn't half as good.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
These type of posts crack me up because you know America is all free and shit LOL.. Poor American's that actually think they are better then everyone else,,, fuck that shit gets old fast.. Haters got to hate I guess.. headband 707:biggrin:

QUOTE=joe guy;6135373]What ever happened to the bumber stickers that showed the china flag burning In to the American flag... Just one more fucking thing for the dinks to fuck up and poison us adults with since they think its perfectly ok to use led paint on our children's toys that will naw and chew on but fuck it rite they are cheap... (Gasps ) it sickens me that anyone would even remotely consider mass produced commie weed ..
Just like the Cubans we should shut down all trades with them for the bennifit of all AMERICANS health and financial obgliations of OUR country with no regulatory status who the know what prg's will be used or who the f knows what other nasty shit they will use to produce "meds"? And the bull shit about using plants for Meds that was 1,000 if not more to bennifit THEIR tribe or what ever the fuck u wana call it now a days NOT the American people THEIR biggest enemy who the fuck is to say what those rat bastard commi hack fucks have in mind to cripple us to in the near future.. I make sure to read labels on where when and how my stuff I purchase is made. I'd rather spend 5 bucks on a can of olives made here in slo vs. china .. I'm no racest but will not spend my hard earned American mony to send over seas to those fucks , my family and I will starve before any of my cash goes to building nukes for the dinks... That said I have kids with a pnoy lady and a Mexican lady so u all know I'm a white American so set aside all your racial bull shit before u reply in quote....
And another thing for the grammar Nazis yes it's a run on sentance and miss spelled but I'm typing out of anger so all that shit is out the window idgaf
I Havnt posted in quite a while but shit erks my cookies CLEAN weed from a factory in china is like saying there is a clean version HIV it's all bull shit fuck Commies till the day I'm soil food . Excuse my toung in this matter but it bewilders me to think anyone would even think twice about it[/QUOTE]

waveguide

Veteran
These type of posts crack me up because you know America is all free and shit LOL.. Poor American's that actually think they are better then everyone else,,, fuck that shit gets old fast.. Haters got to hate I guess.. headband 707:biggrin:
i find it pretty refreshing to read this thread and see other people calling americans out on their propaganda bullshit before i get here.

you said it 707. my sincere thanks to all of you who spoke out.

i want some of that wudang haze

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Considering that I won't feed my dog any food that has ingredients sourced from China, I think that it is a pretty safe bet that I won't be indulging in any weed grown there.

joe guy

And a patriot I will die bleeding red whit and blue
Never leave it till the good lord decides its time to come home
To each their own I presume I respect others thoughts as I'd like mine
Good day to all and top of the fuckin morin to ya as well... image.jpg

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Well I'm trying to respect your opinion here if it was just that. imvho ppl need to stop this BS rhetoric and if you really want to die for something make it a cause not a fucking flag. lol.. Not sure if the American's get the same news as we get but your flag and country is doing it best to fuck the world you might want to look at these facts before giving your all to it lol....Nothing worse then trying to make blind men see ...When you travel this world with the American flag on your back ,,,see how your treated lol...stay frosty headband 707:biggrin:

And a patriot I will die bleeding red whit and blue
Never leave it till the good lord decides its time to come home
To each their own I presume I respect others thoughts as I'd like mine
Good day to all and top of the fuckin morin to ya as well... View attachment 250516

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure if the American's get the same news as we get but your flag and country is doing it best to fuck the world you might want to look at these facts before giving your all to it lol.

In actuality, I think that most of the country is far more disgusted with what is going on than the rest of the world, perhaps with the exception of the poor bastards that are on the pointy end of our politician's aggression. It doesn't seem to matter which way you vote, the outdated structure of our system insures the continuance of the status quo. Overall, I think that the people of the US have proven themselves to be amongst the most willing to jump in and help wherever needed. Unfortunately, the stage has been set to allow a bunch of power-mad assholes with no understanding of the world they live in to be in control. Damn sad situation.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Bra this is not an attack on American's I happen to like American's for the most part it's the politics and policies that I would say are right out to lunch and lets face it . I would really hate to be American the way they are treated everyday by their own Gov is as sick as it gets. I believe your liberties are being stepped on and there seems to be nothing you can do about it. Canada is no better by any stretch of the imagination.. I always think ppl in glass houses .....I look at this and say WTF is going on here? stay frosty headband 707:biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrsjd27tbvc

In actuality, I think that most of the country is far more disgusted with what is going on than the rest of the world, perhaps with the exception of the poor bastards that are on the pointy end of our politician's aggression. It doesn't seem to matter which way you vote, the outdated structure of our system insures the continuance of the status quo. Overall, I think that the people of the US have proven themselves to be amongst the most willing to jump in and help wherever needed. Unfortunately, the stage has been set to allow a bunch of power-mad assholes with no understanding of the world they live in to be in control. Damn sad situation.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Bra this is not an attack on American's I happen to like American's for the most part it's the politics and policies that I would say are right out to lunch and lets face it . I would really hate to be American the way they are treated everyday by their own Gov is as sick as it gets. I believe your liberties are being stepped on and there seems to be nothing you can do about it. Canada is no better by any stretch of the imagination.. I always think ppl in glass houses .....I look at this and say WTF is going on here? stay frosty headband 707:biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrsjd27tbvc

Dude..to be accurate..it's not like the majority of us down here sit around feeling repressed by government. The most repression I see people going on about...is right here...on IC or on any other social medium...where it's easy to get worked up by each other..while banging away on keys..behind a screen. A lack sunshine and a healthy hobby...caught up in the electronic drug. If you walk around dwelling on all the negatives...I feel no sympathy. The positives of living in the states...far outweighs..the negatives.

Show me a country where people don't feel some repression by their governing body...and I'll show you illusion. Everyone bitches about their governments.

If it's so bad in america...why do people keep immigrating here?...why are us citizens not moving away? What part of the states do you regularly stay extended time in? If you do not live here...how can you even make comments: "I'd really hate be american the way they are treated by their gov is as sick as it gets"...sounds like someone who has spent too much time captured in what other people say....through where???...what pops up on TV or the computer?

I can give you many examples of other world governments treating their citizens way worse than ours treats us. And you've been to Jamaica? One Love?...yeah right. Observe my friend..observe...and don't worry about what does not concern you. A healthy hobby. get out of that cold mindset

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Hummm well I am going to have to disagree with you that all countries are doing what your doing right now... lol... FUCK this world would be so fucked up if that were the case. I don't like Canada but I don't see our Gov locking everyone up for cannabis either. WOW over 800,0000 people locked up for minor offences is so far fetched I have no idea what to say. I have been watching the net and watching American's standing up to TSA boarder patrol and saying "NO"!! I don't want to show you my id I just want to go on my way now without being harassed by my own Gov for "NO" reason!! I love these video's because they show American's knowing their own rights and exercising them ,,got to love that,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmuMfQoCJeo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMEQNDwRPxY
I have been to Jamaica and all over the US and personally I would pick Jamaica over the US any day of the week but that's just me lol..I have a very hard time giving up all my liberties to a Gov I don't believe in.. Stay frosty headband 707:biggrin:

Dude..to be accurate..it's not like the majority of us down here sit around feeling repressed by government. The most repression I see people going on about...is right here...on IC or on any other social medium...where it's easy to get worked up by each other..while banging away on keys..behind a screen. A lack sunshine and a healthy hobby...caught up in the electronic drug. If you walk around dwelling on all the negatives...I feel no sympathy. The positives of living in the states...far outweighs..the negatives.

Show me a country where people don't feel some repression by their governing body...and I'll show you illusion. Everyone bitches about their governments.

If it's so bad in america...why do people keep immigrating here?...why are us citizens not moving away? What part of the states do you regularly stay extended time in? If you do not live here...how can you even make comments: "I'd really hate be american the way they are treated by their gov is as sick as it gets"...sounds like someone who has spent too much time captured in what other people say....through where???...what pops up on TV or the computer?

I can give you many examples of other world governments treating their citizens way worse than ours treats us. And you've been to Jamaica? One Love?...yeah right. Observe my friend..observe...and don't worry about what does not concern you. A healthy hobby. get out of that cold mindset

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Hummm well I am going to have to disagree with you that all countries are doing what your doing right now... lol... FUCK this world would be so fucked up if that were the case. I don't like Canada but I don't see our Gov locking everyone up for cannabis either. WOW over 800,0000 people locked up for minor offences is so far fetched I have no idea what to say. I have been watching the net and watching American's standing up to TSA boarder patrol and saying "NO"!! I don't want to show you my id I just want to go on my way now without being harassed by my own Gov for "NO" reason!! I love these video's because they show American's knowing their own rights and exercising them ,,got to love that,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmuMfQoCJeo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMEQNDwRPxY
I have been to Jamaica and all over the US and personally I would pick Jamaica over the US any day of the week but that's just me lol..I have a very hard time giving up all my liberties to a Gov I don't believe in.. Stay frosty headband 707:biggrin:

You..like me...spent a few months in Jamaica. You didn't live there..you couldn't work there legally (or if you did..kind of unethical..going to a poor country and taking a poor person's job)..you were there because you had the money to be there. Bet if you had to be a part of the economy there...things would sure be different. Once the money dries up..so would your love for the place. I saw some serious beat downs while I was there...lot of racism..homophobia/sexism (even Rasta does not dig gays..and women are 2nd citizens in that culture..saw some get beat publicly...one of them a Canadian woman actually..seeking the big bamboo)...saw guns drawn on the beach in Negril..

What is it we are doing here? Why are you so concerned what our government does? What is your hate affair with the states?

I'll tell you dude...come on down to San Diego...we'll go have some fish tacos...check out the beautiful women...the surf...smoke some killer herbs (easily obtainable without much heat from laws)...and enjoy the luxury.

...then you can tell me about how fucked up we are...and how repressed you are feeling

Not saying the place is perfect...but again...it shouldn't concern you. Turn your YouTube off dude...because it's just one angle of many that can be shown. Anyone can make videos...anyone. Go YouTube the surf at sunset cliffs..or the skating down at washington street...but no...let's get caught up in TSA rhetoric..because that's really what's going on

I so dislike passive aggressive haters...cheer up son. Worry about your own shit..I mean..I don't give a fuck what your government does or does not do...it is not my business.

* the government locking up peeps for cannabis?...well bud...that is starting to change. You don't see the laws here changing? No? Bet if if you do some YouTubing you can find something to do with some states proposing legalization..while others..have already done it. How's that going in Canada?

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Interesting... a country that blatantly ignores patents, trademarks, and intellectual property rights, just happens to contribute half the patents.

That is EXACTLEY what I was thinking.

The idea that any one would Honor a Chinese patent I laughable.

If You move Your Biz. of any kind to China. It is automatic that Your intellectual property is now also Chinas.

And I 2nd that, FUCK CHINA!!!

Peace; 1TT

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
You..like me...spent a few months in Jamaica. You didn't live there..you couldn't work there legally (or if you did..kind of unethical..going to a poor country and taking a poor person's job)..you were there because you had the money to be there. Bet if you had to be a part of the economy there...things would sure be different. Once the money dries up..so would your love for the place. I saw some serious beat downs while I was there...lot of racism..homophobia/sexism (even Rasta does not dig gays..and women are 2nd citizens in that culture..saw some get beat publicly...one of them a Canadian woman actually..seeking the big bamboo)...saw guns drawn on the beach in Negril..

What is it we are doing here? Why are you so concerned what our government does? What is your hate affair with the states?

I'll tell you dude...come on down to San Diego...we'll go have some fish tacos...check out the beautiful women...the surf...smoke some killer herbs (easily obtainable without much heat from laws)...and enjoy the luxury.

...then you can tell me about how fucked up we are...and how repressed you are feeling

Not saying the place is perfect...but again...it shouldn't concern you. Turn your YouTube off dude...because it's just one angle of many that can be shown. Anyone can make videos...anyone. Go YouTube the surf at sunset cliffs..or the skating down at washington street...but no...let's get caught up in TSA rhetoric..because that's really what's going on

I so dislike passive aggressive haters...cheer up son. Worry about your own shit..I mean..I don't give a fuck what your government does or does not do...it is not my business.

* the government locking up peeps for cannabis?...well bud...that is starting to change. You don't see the laws here changing? No? Bet if if you do some YouTubing you can find something to do with some states proposing legalization..while others..have already done it. How's that going in Canada?

LOL well it's hard when you go traveling and you have to end up flying through the US.. Let me tell you how fucked up that little thing is lol... If there is one thing I don't like that is when Gov over steps their boundaries day in day out and people just accept this is the way it's going to be. Unfortunately our Gov falls close behind what you do because our leaders can NOT think for themselves and your Agenda 21 is going according to your multinationals plans.
BTW I would take Youtube over mainstream media any time!! lol..
Why would I care what happens to the US? I actually don't the only thing I really care about the US is that it goes around fucking up the whole world with some type of pass to do so? I would love to know who the fuck put any American politician in charge of anything in this fucked up world? You seem to think I don't like America or I didn't have a good time there and this would not be true. I stayed in Cali for 6 months and I had a blast. I hope the ppl in the USA stand up against all the fucked up things it's Gov is doing.
I have also noticed you don't get the same news as we do so this could be a big part of why American's remain in the dark .. Mainstream media .. As far as Jamaica I am going to agree with you about Jamaica on all fronts but if I noticed anything about the Jamaican's it was they always had a smile and were kind one on one.. Yes they have hang ups about Gay ppl but I would say this is a lack of education and nothing more..Just one more fun fact Cannabis was legal in Canada and then the US's DEA moved in and told us to STOP doing that and like the assholes we were we listened....stay frosty headband 707:biggrin:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
LOL well it's hard when you go traveling and you have to end up flying through the US.. Let me tell you how fucked up that little thing is lol... If there is one thing I don't like that is when Gov over steps their boundaries day in day out and people just accept this is the way it's going to be. Unfortunately our Gov falls close behind what you do because our leaders can NOT think for themselves and your Agenda 21 is going according to your multinationals plans.
BTW I would take Youtube over mainstream media any time!! lol..
Why would I care what happens to the US? I actually don't the only thing I really care about the US is that it goes around fucking up the whole world with some type of pass to do so? I would love to know who the fuck put any American politician in charge of anything in this fucked up world? You seem to think I don't like America or I didn't have a good time there and this would not be true. I stayed in Cali for 6 months and I had a blast. I hope the ppl in the USA stand up against all the fucked up things it's Gov is doing.
I have also noticed you don't get the same news as we do so this could be a big part of why American's remain in the dark .. Mainstream media .. As far as Jamaica I am going to agree with you about Jamaica on all fronts but if I noticed anything about the Jamaican's it was they always had a smile and were kind one on one.. Yes they have hang ups about Gay ppl but I would say this is a lack of education and nothing more..Just one more fun fact Cannabis was legal in Canada and then the US's DEA moved in and told us to STOP doing that and like the assholes we were we listened....stay frosty headband 707:biggrin:

The future is going to be rough for you my friend. Governments are tools...nothing more than that. Getting all hung up on what they do or do not do...is a waste of time. It's all economics. When economics change...so does the balance of power...but one thing for sure

it's a dynamic process...ever changing...and nothing to lose precious time over. If ever comes a day when I'm YouTubing what my government...your government..or any other government is doing...I'll know that I've lost my mind. I don't watch/listen/read the news..and YouTube is nothing but entertainment and instruction to me....

But whatever floats your boat...I'm accepting of people up to a point...far from a flag waver..just seems like a Canadian would have something much better to do with his time...than worry and criticize. Blaming everything on US politicians is not the answer...and not productive. Whether you're a fan of america/americans doesn't matter to me...but your arrogance in telling us off (passively) is annoying. I don't think you really..deep down...hope for anything.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
I wouldn't buy any plant products from china. They have no environmental standards, no human rights standards, pollution runs rampant there and even products labeled "organic" from china are notoriously contaminated.

In other words; fnck china :jerkit:

Just ask the French how they like China's knock off truffles if you want to see how they can ruin a good thing.

China and the US Debt

About environmental standards in the US

Dead zone Gulf of Mexico

dead_zone_1000.jpeg

sparrow.missiriver.hypoxia.jpg

You don't see it, but it is there

san_joaquin_air_pollution_control.jpg

U.S. researchers find Roundup chemical in water, air

Most US farmers are still not allowed to grow hemp.Can't say about China

[YOUTUBEIF]2IjFCGPDyRU[/YOUTUBEIF]

About human rights issue

what can in say about waterboarding, Agent Orange in Vietnam, Fallujah's health crisis and on and on

China has one party system and the US has 2 with support of the big industry.What's the difference.Both countries have still the death penalty and the prison system sucks.

Keep on growing :)