What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

post your SCROG and LST plant pics

HeresTheDank

im not positive, but i went to the newest growth, where it V's kind of and cut the node off in the middle of the V. not sure if i did it right but the plant i topped or whatever is lookin bushy. Anyway i tied mine back over today after changin nutes. One of em is almost even lookin when i tied it down, thats the one i topped, the other one has been more of a pain and the top growth is still up there. Heres pics
This is the one i didnt top, i couldnt tie it over anymore right now because the plug was like falling over and i could see some roots through the hydroton.

this is the one i topped, i tied it back over today and the top is level/below the rest of the plant, thats what im going for right?

AugustWest

Veteran
thanx dude.. it was Power Plant (dutch passion) btw. Ended up with about 10 oz's from the 2 girls. Had to veg them forever though :(

Y

YwouldntI

heres one i vegged for 50 days and fowered for 62 it had 19 big tops i got almost 2 oz.s from her

Last edited:

crawdad

O*Thai X Haze x Skunk #1 LST Attempt

O*Thai X Haze x Skunk #1 LST Attempt

Hi,
I am going to give the LST method a try and decided to post my pic here and see if I am doing it right and see if I can get some help.

Starting with a decent O*Thai X Haze X Skunk #1 clone from a female based in promix.

I bent the plant over more than 90 degrees and will leave it this way for 7 days.

I am not sure if I can upload a photo yet so if it doesnt workk this time I will post it again.

Thanks

Crawdad

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Seven days wont cut it. I had my Thunker growing sideways for about 45 days. Id've loved to let her go another 30 but ran out of space. As you can see above, I've got no place left to go but up and I don't know if the 12 inches I have left is going to do it.

Breaka leg and, hope you've got headroom. :wave:

crawdad

Freezerboy, thanks for chiming in...

I read that you need to keep the thing bent over and tied for a week before releasing it...is this not correct? It has already pointed itself back up...I know a O*Thai Haze X Skunk #1 is stretchy but I plan on supercropping or whatever they call it to make it about half as tall...maybe I got my terms mixed up..

I tried to load a pic but the server wont accept my login...it must be broken..like my pipe right now! BROKEN! No weed to smoke!

Will post pic asap

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Hey Crawdad, you gotta remember what we're talking about. The Skunk will limit growth but we're still talking about a 7 foot plant or more.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=17995

With a 17-20 week flowering period, one week of training isn't going to get you anywhere. I had mine tied down for well over a month. The bottom 3 feet are still "tied down" under the screen then I plain ran out of room. I've been using diluted nutes and cold temps as well. I tried supercropping a couple of stems the other day. They just laughed at me and kept growing. I'll try bending all the stems back down to the screen next. After that, I don't know what I'm going to do ... :bashhead:

I'm not trying to scare you off. I'm just trying to let you know what you're in for as Don Cotyle and LilWayne did for me

canniption

heres mine.new here hope this works.1k burning a agro sun gold mh on a light rail.organic soil,minor tea supplements.3.5 weeks 12/12.suppercropped and tied down.

crawdad

Hi,
Yeah freezerboy...thanks for the wise words...I have that pic of that monsterous O*TXHXSK plant you posted...I am at 5 feet on the mother of that little one that I have tied over. I still cant post a pic!

I am not sure what to do about it yet....I also have a Maroc x afghani that is 5.5 feet!

should I bend these over or what?

anyway I retied it up a notch and that sucker rared its head again!

I wanted to try this method so I guess I picked a real tiger to try it out on...I am planning on doing some skunk 1 early girl and haleys comet too...

right now I have 16 strains going...

where can I find some info on supercropping?

hey august, looks like you really did it up right!

crawdad

canniption

crawdad said:
Hi,
Yeah freezerboy...thanks for the wise words...I have that pic of that monsterous O*TXHXSK plant you posted...I am at 5 feet on the mother of that little one that I have tied over. I still cant post a pic!

I am not sure what to do about it yet....I also have a Maroc x afghani that is 5.5 feet!

should I bend these over or what?

anyway I retied it up a notch and that sucker rared its head again!

I wanted to try this method so I guess I picked a real tiger to try it out on...I am planning on doing some skunk 1 early girl and haleys comet too...

right now I have 16 strains going...

where can I find some info on supercropping?

hey august, looks like you really did it up right!

crawdad

hey crawdad,google "supercropping" i think a couple of utube videos are on there somewhere.not hard to do really.

Smeden

Hi all

Thought I would join you with a couple of pics of my first tryouts of lst and scrog.

dsc02527cc8.jpg

dsc02528fo0.jpg

dsc02190kb8.jpg

dsc02244rk3.jpg

Grow thread:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=78122&page=1&pp=15

Thx for sharing all!

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
I only have a 150w hps, so I normally stick to the microgrow forum, but I'm a huge fan of LST...

NLxWR I just started flowering 3 days ago...

Bubbleicious @ 6.5 weeks flower...

Snow White @ 8 weeks flower... (got a little out of control)

and two more Snow White's @ 7 weeks flower...

It's fun...
I love playing with my plants.
Too bad I can only have one flowering at a time...

Last edited:

justin time

maallnthis lst stuff is really interesting its all new info for me to sponge an give a try about to run some kc mango an ak 48 dothey take well to this method

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
my first scrog. all these girls got individual screens some are lst and thier is a small section sog in hydro

nano

My cab, 400w CMH, It survived a bad start, thats why the screen is not full cause I switched it earlier than expected. Strain is M39

3rd week flowering

Last edited: