What's new

post your SCROG and LST plant pics

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
This is a TrainWreck clone i got a couple months back i bent the main stalk over twice aswell as the two other main branches

CIMG4291.jpg

excalibud7

heres my BkGUMBO mother that i just put into flower..she has been in a 1 gal grow bag for 2 months under 3x24watt 2x42watt cfls
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:abduct:

rebo

Auto AxBB ST

Auto AxBB ST

Here's an auto AKxBB being LST'd

Attachments

• P1010448.jpg
    P1010448.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 23
  • P1010449.jpg
    P1010449.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 23

budsmoker61

which one?

which one?

Here are the lowest ones I have ever managed...

Bagseeds, 9 weeks flowering. Topped and LSTed.

which one did you do first? topped THEN LSTed, or LSTed for a bit then topped? please get back to me I am starting an outdoor grow right now

synax

250w ScrOG Micro Scrog
21x31in screen
6 plants
produced 3.9oz

This was my very first grow.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN0536-1.jpg
    DSCN0536-1.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 25

JQP

This is my first grow in decades, and out of 4 bag weed seeds, only one turned out to be a female. I built a 30" X 48" X 84" closet, and have two 150W HPS in there. With that much room, I figured I may as well tie this baby up. Using twine, I pulled all the lower bud stems down a couple days ago to see if I could get some more bud development. We'll see.

I got 5 clones potted from this plant, and hopefully a few more will root. Next grow, this little closet will be full!

picture.php

JQ

growMEDS

curious about something -

do people just leave the screen on the whole time and work around it? meaning water/feeding?

I've seen some big scrogs and just curious if maybe they move plants to get around to everything because it would be hard as hell to take the screen off and get it back on. guess I kinda answered my own question.. haha

dabbler

I do love a bit of supercropping as well as LST - someone called it HST or "Heavily Stressed Training"
Here's my 2nd outdoor crop this year - I'm toking on her at the moment:joint:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And these next ones shall be my 3rd, 4th and 5th crops :joint:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
curious about something -

do people just leave the screen on the whole time and work around it? meaning water/feeding?

I've seen some big scrogs and just curious if maybe they move plants to get around to everything because it would be hard as hell to take the screen off and get it back on. guess I kinda answered my own question.. haha

i think you've hit on the downside of scrog there - lack of access to the back of the cab and not being able to get at the individual plants

UNLESS you do modular scrog (where each pot has its own independent screen,) these then sit side by side in the cab. i have 4 in mine, 2 wide and 2 deep, each about a foot square.

this is a pic of my 250 personal med cab with modular scrog, organic soil. at 34 days.
im quite pleased with the canopy for saying that i have 4 different strains that had to be flipped at the same time.
back left is NL (this was the least stretchy, couple of gaps in the canopy there)
front left is 420 (burmese xFI )
back right is Martian Mean Green
front right is Sharksbreath.,

good thing about modular is that you can still get the pots in and out and that you can adjust the height of each screen by putting chocks under pots- this allows different indica and sativa hybrids to be flowered at the same time.

Attachments

• cab34.jpg
    cab34.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 28

noexcuses

hey folks,

just started my first grow recently. i have two smaller plants which i decided to do some lst on to bush em out, just tied em down a few days but i'll post updates to let you know how i get on, i;m sure i'll come across some problems as well.

any advice or input on how i've tied em down would be appreciated as this is my first time.

thanks

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is that same canopy at 60 days (250 hps organic modulat scrog)
picture.php

with one pot taken out
picture.php

one of the 4 strains mmg at 67 days (harvest day) dry weight was 75 grams - not bad for 62,5 watts :) final weights for all strains not in yet.
picture.php

more in my grow diary if you are interested in modular scrog

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this was the best yielder - sharksbreath - on my last round - 82 grams
overall yield was well over 1g/watt for the 4 plants.
picture.php

and one of the next batch

one of my modular scrog screens with arjan's haze 3 after 2 days - looks a mess
picture.php

and after 28 days it's filled the screen
picture.php

nug
picture.php

more details in my grow diary

stay safe

V.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
very nice you all keep em coming... I'll bbl so lots more updates... peace..

sack

Latest posts

Latest posts