What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
I think I'm going to go with the same artist, he hooked it, was easy to deal with and got it to me really quick.

I want to order up a custom de because I won't be hittin the dam for a few years, been thinking of a white lines but done up in green and 7mm. I got to order another roor classic I wish I never sold that thing ( well I wish i never sold any of my glass...)

RooR HeaD

Mr. Tony said:
I think I'm going to go with the same artist, he hooked it, was easy to deal with and got it to me really quick.

I want to order up a custom de because I won't be hittin the dam for a few years, been thinking of a white lines but done up in green and 7mm. I got to order another roor classic I wish I never sold that thing ( well I wish i never sold any of my glass...)
Thats hot if u like the blower and he was easy to deal with then why change anything ya know. cant wait to see the pics of it. yea i told u in my email about what custom im working on with the germans lol but yea i like the white lines but then if your gonna spend that much money u mine as well save up a little more and buying a custom. because if u think about it theirs alot of white lines out their but their isnt alot of customs with your own personal twist. but hey i dont tell people how to spend their money. as for not hitting up the dam dam man u got to get oout thier shit is the best time in the world. as for 7mm germans im not a big fan of them personally im all about the 5mm for me i found that i get bigger hits out my 5's compared to my friends 7mm Ice Master.
ps
you u got to go on everyonedoesit.com and see the new 7mm RooR custom little sista editors special. my custom wil be along that line just not as guady looking i love everything about this bong besides teh gold bottom. makesure u check this out.
This is my favorite roor out of my two and my favortie pieace out of my fou glass pieaces.aka glass collection!not to mention this is the first bong i ever bought it was a great felling to purchase your first tube at the roor ambsterdam shop.good times the best weed and good company. all in AMBSTERDAM!

24kt gold on a bong wel i got to say it doesnt get any better then that

ps
im gonna try and get a better pic of my roor.de diffusers for u guys.

Opium

Last edited:

Mr. Tony

Veteran
I hate the top of that bong, looks like it has herpes. But it's a baller piece for sure. I just love the feel of 7mm.

RooR HeaD

Mr. Tony said:
I hate the top of that bong, looks like it has herpes. But it's a baller piece for sure. I just love the feel of 7mm.
NO i agree i love the fell of a 7mm but i just fell i get more volume with a 5mm. but yea if u took away the bubbles from the top not the crown the bubles under the crown shit would be sick but u got to get rid of that bottom shit is gay and if im gonna pay 45000 dollors for a bong i want a gurantee that shit wont chip up after a while of use. but it is a pretty crazy roor.de when u think about it. boy seeing that makes me think much more about what i want on my custom that gold label is sick.
peace tony

BrainBoy

that ^ is too much honestly.
With that bong its more about custom chrome and pimped out with diamonds then being a beautiful piece of glass.

RooR HeaD

Mr. Tony said:
Thats not bad Mr.Tony ive seen that roor a bunch of times on the internet. But personally ive never been a big fan of it if you changed it to Gold i would like it alot better but as u can see im a big gold guy with roors over sliver or platium but im not hateing on it thats def a sick pieace but i would prefer gold over platium. thats just my thoughts on that. But i still love that roor.de from everybodydoesit just a few changes would be made if i bought it. I would buy that bong if u took away the gold on the bottom and the bubbles under the crown mouth pieace and i would buy that in a heart beat. But any ways if i do buy this custom ive told u about and everything works out my shit will be hotter then both of those roors and u would love it for sure!
peace Homie

Collie Man

DSC01441-1.jpg

My 18 inch Green Roor which is 18mm with a diffuser converted to a 14mm which has a 14mm Roor ashcatcher on it with a illadelph diffuser with 6 D cut holes...makes for a very smooth bong hit!

Anyone know how to get the calcium build up and grime and shit out of my bong...because the iso&salt is not working. Iso&salt is good for res...anyway post it up or pm me!

Last edited:

RooR HeaD

Collie Man said:
DSC01441-1.jpg

My 18 inch Green Roor which is 18mm with a diffuser converted to a 14mm which has a 14mm Roor ashcatcher on it with a illadelph diffuser with 6 D cut holes...makes for a very smooth bong hit!

Anyone know how to get the calcium build up and grime and shit out of my bong...because the iso&salt is not working. Iso&salt is good for res...anyway post it up or pm me!
Boil some real real hot water then let it sit in the tube for a minute then try some iso and salt. that should work but the best thing to do is clean it every time u use it and when i say clean i dont mean clean buy useing iso and salt but just run sum real hot water threw it a few times then when u do actually clean it, it will take two seconds to get all that shit out your tube. i got two german roors and honestly they are clear and look brand new when im done cleaning them. i clean clean them every other week. but i run hot water threw them every time after use. hope that helps brotha. check my shit out.

chicalyx

Oxy clean is great for the parts that seemed to be stained. grunge off (distributed by roor usa) is damn good stuff too but expensive. I stick to iso+salt+hot h2o...oxy clean soak for stained percs n whatnot. Keeps me sparkling.

RooR HeaD

chicalyx said:
Oxy clean is great for the parts that seemed to be stained. grunge off (distributed by roor usa) is damn good stuff too but expensive. I stick to iso+salt+hot h2o...oxy clean soak for stained percs n whatnot. Keeps me sparkling.
If you have a german roor with gold,silve or platium ice notches oxy clean can be dangerous im not a big fan of it. all u truely need is what u said with out the oxy just iso,salt and hot h2o. thats just my opion but hey try a few thing till u find what works for u best.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
Roor head what do you think of the north london hippy custom? I was thinking about ordering my own personal custom but I figure once I have the $ in hand I'll just wanna order it and have it in 4 days.

I figure that tube plus a matching worked diffy and a matching inline.

RooR HeaD

im a fan of the hippy but the one thing i dont like about it is it doesnt have any ice notches. but if you dont use ice too much then its the perfect bong shit is hot i just like a nice cold german roor hit with ice if u know what i mean. but overall if you truely like it and you got the money at hand go for it. shit would be hot! I

nice german roor milk shot

Last edited:

Mr. Tony

Veteran
I'm not a fan of ice, though when it snows I like to pack a few inches of fresh powder in my bong once in awhile though it leaves the sides nasty and extra resinous imo.

Collie Man

So I did what you guys told me and I still cant get that grime and build up off my bong. I used salt+vinegar=didn't do to much. Then salt+vinegar+iso+hot water= didn't do anything...So i gave up...I think I need a lime away type of product of oxyclean.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
wtf yeah no shit it didn't work you watered it down.

put a pot of boiling water through your bong to warm up the resin. (make sure to dump all the water out first....) then use just 99% iso and course salt.

for hard water / calcium stains use some CLR just remember to rinse it out real good afterwords.

Last edited:

RooR HeaD

Really man. well what you got to do is boil some real hot water and i mean real hot to the point were the whole pot is going haywire. be carefull make sure to have some oven gloves near. then pour the boiling hot water in your bong let it sit for about 10mins then pour out. then pour in iso and salt right after and i mean right after not a minute later right after. then shake like crazy. rinse if its still their do the whole process again. belive me this should work or wait will work. my buddy had the same problem when he was getting his headie bong fixed. but we got it all out. but if that doesnt work for you. go on you tube theirs a viedo of this magnent bong cleaner and shit worked great ive heard real good things on this item as well. check out everybodydoesit.com and im sure youll find it their.

Status
Not open for further replies.