What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicalyx

Damn man, your lucky to have been able to check that place out in person. Only have seen pics. Forget the lady who runs it name, but I've heard she really knows her shit and obviously has much more inside info than me. That said, I'm sure they use the same glass...maybe you were there when german and us roor weren't exactly getting along the greatest? But yeah, if germany did percs or any other nice tubes that were easily available in the states I'd rather get a german...neat to have one from the peeps who started it all.

RooR HeaD

chicalyx said:
Damn man, your lucky to have been able to check that place out in person. Only have seen pics. Forget the lady who runs it name, but I've heard she really knows her shit and obviously has much more inside info than me. That said, I'm sure they use the same glass...maybe you were there when german and us roor weren't exactly getting along the greatest? But yeah, if germany did percs or any other nice tubes that were easily available in the states I'd rather get a german...neat to have one from the peeps who started it all.
Yea man it was prolly the best head shop ive ever been too. all roors nothing else i sware their was at least 30 thousand dollors worth of German ROoRs and other german parts for your roors. But hear are some nice pics of the german shop for you.

Dr. G

heres my collection

most of the collection
CIMG6234.jpg

the 33" trinity phx
CIMG6235.jpg

hash sliders
CIMG6236.jpg

an assortment of bowls

CIMG6237.jpg

CIMG6238.jpg

CIMG6239.jpg

trinity

CIMG6240.jpg

heavy

CIMG6241.jpg

CIMG6242.jpg

molino bowl
CIMG6246.jpg

CIMG6247.jpg

carbon fliter and joint slider
CIMG6248.jpg

hash sliders
CIMG6249.jpg

CIMG6250.jpg

pipe by ghost with diffused down tube and the down tube is even worked with the same colors and pattern

CIMG6251.jpg

CIMG6252.jpg

CIMG6253.jpg

now for some heady bubbs that i dont know who blew them but the brown one i met the blower at hookaville and he gave me a fatty nug of dumpster

CIMG6254.jpg

CIMG6255.jpg

Last edited:

Dr. G

more pics on last page !!!

more pics on last page !!!

CIMG6260.jpg

CIMG6261.jpg

heady bub by bear claw
CIMG6257.jpg

CIMG6258.jpg

CIMG6259.jpg

the stash with more additions
CIMG6262.jpg

CIMG6263.jpg

CIMG6264.jpg

CIMG6265.jpg

old hash pipe
CIMG6268.jpg

CIMG6269.jpg

CIMG6270.jpg

B4O2N0G

Damn Dr.G some nice pieces.I dont know if I like the bowls rack or that chicks rack more,nice score on both..haha peace.

Last edited:

RooR HeaD

whatup dr g how you been? so you win that roorclaw or what brotha cause if you did you got to post pics of that. so you grow all that dank,shit looked pretty good. and i love your bearclaw dude i love all his work i got to get soem pics of my buddys to show you. he has two one dry and bub. and yo doc you got to get yourself a german roor diffuser its twice as good compared to any usa part. you can get yourself one on everybodydoesit.com and they are a great site i orderd a roor bowl head ZIGGY only 66 were made and it only took two days to get to my house and i live in the states not europe. and ive had a couple friends order roors from their and if anything broke they replaced it and they are quality german roors that work great hit great and look great. im telling you that you would love a german diffuser one time after you used it you would never use any other diffuser in your life.

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran

Left to right:
Mr. Bubbles, Red Baron, a bubbler purchased at ECNnJ, The Fish Bowl (from a tourist shop in Toronto), a small bowl from a friend (foreground), The Queen Bee (background), then a bunch of smaller stuff. The one that looks more like an opium pipe is actually a hash pipe that I made of lab glass wrapped in red leather and satin cord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts