What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
got a new hvy yesterday and wantd to share. i lov tha colors on this thing.. wen i walkd in to the shop i didint realize i had a little piece of a bud on my shirt (a little larger than a crumb) because i had rolld up spliff prior to arriving. anyways after lookn @ pieces for while i pickd out this HVY and wer negotiating price.. it was marked 435 and i offered 300 out the door. so him tell me "well......i notice you got some weed on yer shirt" and i look down and brush it off... then him say "nah..im jealous.. i aint hav nothin to smoke decent for while... if you can hook me up somthin tahn il kick you cheap price on this piece.. (normaly i not willing to give herb to people i not know ---too many undercover and waht not,,but this guy seemd legit>> so i went and grabbed him liek maybe 2-3grams of som ogkush and sour diesel// he was soo appreciative he kickd me the piece for 275 with 2 bottles of cleaner, a better bowl piece, 2 packs of the new RAW 300s a thing of crutches and a carry bag.. after him liek "" you want to go smoek .. im gona take my lunchbreak and close the shop"" so me chiefed him a nice bowl of some fmcd out of their huricane... he hadnt smoekd get herb in a minut and i smoked him liek almost gram of full melt clear dome>>knockd him on his ass he so high.. funy shit.. all in all good day in SD :headbange :headbange

Picture024-1.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture019-1.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture021-1.jpg

Picture022-1.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture031.jpg

JJDubz

Showing us the price tag (multiple times) because....??? You want to show us how you paid too much money for that bong?

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
-----wel if u read the story than ud know.. i only paid 275 and that was with a bunch of free shit

Bulénath

Havent been around in a while, but I bought this RooR the other day off of Ebay for $300. Here is a crappy picture of it, ill post better ones when it gets here. Anyway I dont know much about roor's other than they kick ass. All I know is that this is a custom 5.0 18mm. If you look at the tribal design, it loos almost identical to the ones that are going for $1k, but I dont know...So what do you think?

EDIT:

P.S.

After I wrote the inital message I got an e-mail from the guy I purchased the roor from. The seller said the he/she got it from "Dementia" head shop in Los Angeles. Well I live in Hawaii, so does anyone know if they are a legit RooR dealer? (heh should have asked these questions before hand :bashhead: )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.