What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemon said:
minijarwi7.jpg

are you sure that is not Beasters aka Kind Bud aka BC Bud
Sure looks alot like it and yes it can smell fruity. But it sure looks like beasters if I have ever seen any! O was prob $150-$250

Resina said:

AK side car fcrom Dementia head shop in Cali

that is one of the nicest sidecars I have ever seen....I know of that shop, is that where roor usa used to be?? How much was it? curious

kinger, keep that jbd clean man! you should feel lucky to own an original :rasta:

PhillyPride, yep...compress-a-nug=beast....not fun to smoke but hey it's better than nothing

Lemon

PhillyPride said:
are you sure that is not Beasters aka Kind Bud aka BC Bud
Sure looks alot like it and yes it can smell fruity. But it sure looks like beasters if I have ever seen any! O was prob $150-$250

There are no beasters in Canada. Its just standard stuff (good but not incredible). And yes it was 170 an ounce, but nothing up here costs more than 200, ever.

budyv7.jpg

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
no beasters in canada is a mighty big statement?

IME living in ottawa and outside toronto would say there's no kind in canada, but Tons of beasters.

man, no beasters in canada...lol.

tim bits and coffee anyone?

wish i could post pix...Iv a pismo beach pipe from 93. no clue how it made it this far, but it is my gals baby(retired pipe.) its a one hitter w/bowl sitting in a dragon claw. no carb. small delicate and snodgras:) daddy

edit: 222 lol 1/3 the beast. my son turned 18 today. oh no.

Last edited:

Lemon

The_Leader said:
no beasters in canada is a mighty big statement?

IME living in ottawa and outside toronto would say there's no kind in canada, but Tons of beasters.

Considering the definition of "beasters" is weed that had been harshly vacuum sealed and sent south to the US, then yes, there are no beasters in Canada.

I think "there's no kind in canada" is a 'mighty big statement'.

But it doesn't matter, the only reason you posted anything is because you know I don't like you. Merry Christmas!

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
Lemon said:
Considering the definition of "beasters" is weed that had been harshly vacuum sealed and sent south to the US, then yes, there are no beasters in Canada.

I think "there's no kind in canada" is a 'mighty big statement'.

But it doesn't matter, the only reason you posted anything is because you know I don't like you. Merry Christmas!
whoa there. wtf i do to you buddy?

your deflnition of beasters differs from mine, so you publicaly anounce you dont like me. may i ask why? like i care.

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
well I don't know what kinda argument you guys got going on but that was a funny statement.

I don't know if you realize this but beaster. its generic slang for an almost twenty year old word. BC'sters. as in "BC Bud" the biker bud when it first started coming in the late 80's early 90's. got dubbed that.

over years it went from bc'sters to beasters. at least thats how it happened here. and I think it would be one hell of a coincidence if the bc bud got the name beaster from some other way around the rest of the country. I mean its possible the name only developed to beaster in the south and the rest of the country started callin it beast for another reason. but I doubt it.

so anyway saying there is no beasters in canada is like saying there is no mexi brick in mexico. and is sure to garnish a laugh or two. being that people consider canada the origin of beaster.

but I dunno what u two have in your history but neway I think thats what he meant.

G

^^beautiful spoon pursewarden!! Any idea who the blower was?? Very nice, love the white!!

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
motaco said it well.

Iv no clue what Lemon is on about. Iv no lemons in my history. I just pointed out IME ( in my experiences) while living in eastern canda there was beaster. there has been the term beaster in Ga for many yrs. it took the place of "mid-grade". not too much BC bud makin it to atl, but Tons of "beasters" being sold.

pursewarden nice bowl. luv the colors.

Pursewarden

mycall said:
^^beautiful spoon pursewarden!! Any idea who the blower was?? Very nice, love the white!!
No clue unfortunately. Got it at Utopia in Hickville, NY. Really great shop, nice people that work there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts