What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
a spare a gis said:
yea dude i know about frolic but didnt knwo there was one in deleware. but jerseys recent 19+ tobacco laws is whats keeping me from frolic till next june.

i have been to wonderland in philly and they have an good selection but outrages prices. that blue and white bub i have a few posts up was ****ing 125 at wonderland and 90 for that ashcatcher which is crap, broke the day i got it from knocking it over. but its glued together and works great.

Good old Wonderland on Walnut st. Yeah Bro there prices are off the charts but not as bad as NYC I got my Zong from their, Had it for years before I broke it; same as the one pictured a few pics above by TheOneWiLL, Aye where did you get your RooR from? I got my Illadelph's From Frolic they have great prices and better products than Wonderland. I have some of my pieces posted in my grow diary link below. :rasta:

Last edited:
TheOneWill said:
Well here is everything. My triple broke so I'm getting a new one when I get off probation.
I plan on buying a Roor just to see how much better they are then the other glass on glass.
18948DSC01457-med.JPG

If anyone wants closer pics of them let me know.
This is the Roor I'm gonna get though.
http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/onl...ittle_Icemaster_50__Green.cfm?iProductID=4423

tight !!

no need to buy a roor...i'll save you the money...the regular gongs are just as good cool phire

a spare a gis

PhillyPride said:
Good old Wonderland on Walnut st. Yeah Bro there prices are off the charts but not as bad as NYC I got my Zong from their, Had it for years before I broke it; same as the one pictured a few pics above by TheOneWiLL, Aye where did you get your RooR from? I got my Illadelph's From Frolic they have great prices and better products than Wonderland. I have some of my pieces posted in my grow diary link below. :rasta:

i got the roor off everyonedoesit.com, couldnt find them anywhere else around here. and when i asked wonderland about them they told me know need to sell them becuase they got illadelph.

i recomend not getting a roor off edit becuase i ended up putting out around 400 bucks for 250 bucks worth of shit. after shipping which they told me would be 40 but turned into 65 becuase of the exchange rate. then i had to return shit becuase i ordered the wrong size diffuser and ****ing customs charged me 25 bucks for both pakages that went through them and i paid another 5 bucks for each time i had to pick it up at the ups store.

my next buy will definitly be an illadelph though but that wont be till next june when im 19 and able to get one from frolic.

Last edited:
L

Lune TNS

I'm with ya a spare a gis, I think I paid something like $240 for my roor, and if I got another brand I could have gotten another tube that was way nicer for the same price. I really like those g-spot bongs with the "solid tank" joints. A old friend of mine has gone through maybe $700 worth of bongs all because he keep breaking the joints on them... mine's still in good condition after almost 3 years, but ya gotta be careful.

a spare a gis

Lune TNS said:
I'm with ya a spare a gis, I think I paid something like $240 for my roor, and if I got another brand I could have gotten another tube that was way nicer for the same price. I really like those g-spot bongs with the "solid tank" joints. A old friend of mine has gone through maybe $700 worth of bongs all because he keep breaking the joints on them... mine's still in good condition after almost 3 years, but ya gotta be careful.

yea dude those are the same bongs ive been looking at too, there nice as hell, but i dont feel like going through the ordering process again because i still live with my parents and its a pain in the ass to do.

im real careful with my shit anyways hopefully it never breaks. the only time something broke on it was the bowl becuase some dipshit at this party was using it when i didnt know and he droped the bowl. that was the first and only time im ever bringing it out, unless i know everyone whose using it.

Last edited:

simpleword

Well since the last bowl on my phx broke, I was desperate to find a new, similar one. Well I found one, and it rocks.

Here it is loaded with a fresh bowl of bunana (just put a drop of food coloring for effect when taking the pic):

phxnewbowl1hz1.jpg

MmmMmm milky:

phxmilkmn2.jpg

And last but not least, got the girlfriend and one of our lovely ferrets checking out the freshly cleaned bong (no weasels were harmed during the making of this photo):

saraphxds6.jpg

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
I love bunana!

u know anything about this strain?

I can't ever find anything about it

Last edited:

simpleword

I love it too, I know nothing about the genetics though a friend brings it by and smokes me out with it sometimes. Once in a while I'll pick up a 25 dollar eighth for the variety. It has a great smell.

a spare a gis

^^^dude i had an O of some chron that looked exactly like that. i think its the same shit actually man. leafy, covered in orange hairs, and dense right man. shit was pretty good. but mine smelled like a dirty gym sock for some reason.
dont know if yours does or not but that would be pretty weird

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran

sorry guys , jsut felt a lil left out, it must be the cannabis, kinda blazed right now! the bubbler and the nug won yall , the bubbler and the nug won!!! lol

Lemon

a spare a gis said:
^^^dude i had an O of some chron that looked exactly like that. i think its the same shit actually man. leafy, covered in orange hairs, and dense right man. shit was pretty good. but mine smelled like a dirty gym sock for some reason.
dont know if yours does or not but that would be pretty weird

Yeah this stuff is very dense. Fortunately it smells like fruit, not gym socks, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.