What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
incredibowl.jpg

got me a blue one today..

not bad but will take getting used to

J

juicepuddle

hey dagnabit how are the hits? I always wanted to know how those things hit, if it was the same as any other dry peice or not

lob19

Veteran
not mine, just posting it because it's sic!

74a9c2d4324c3e60a6c4015370bf907e.jpeg

I don't know what it is, obviously the precooler is a RooR piece, but I've never seen this dragon before

:wave:

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
hey dagnabit how are the hits? I always wanted to know how those things hit, if it was the same as any other dry peice or not

strong..
slightly cooler than a normal steam roller.

you gotta get used to using it cuz' you cant see the flame.

i enjoy bashing the shit out of by lungs with huge rips 'o bubble in it.

el clandestino

super chato
Hola amigos. I was hoping someone would notice and comment about it, but I guess it wasnt so visible in my post. Iam talking about the cotton filter I have started using in my piece. I got the idea after I saw those mcfinns filters that use organic cotton as a filter. Long story short, I stuff a small ball in the joint area of the slide and it works really well and also helps keep my piece and me cleaner. Here is how they look when I change them out. About 8-10 hits max is what I found works for me, but it differs by strain also.
Sorry bout the nasty pic guys. Didnt know where else to post up. I hope this idea helps yall.
picture.php

el clandestino

super chato
Hey R.O.L. I havnt had it happen yet. The slide I use is also a bit longer and the burnables are at least 1 in. from the cotton using it. Theres some getting used to it, but the pros out weigh the cons for me. A buddy of mine sucked the cotton ball in to the piece, but it came out with a rinse. I told him he should go work the corner with those ablities. Iam more of a mellow toker so I dont mind the little drag or lag, whatever its called. The trick is finding the right size so it stays put but doesnt restrict the flow. Peace bros

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
The cotton in the stem + this (that another member posted) seems like a much safer way to enjoy your glass. Me gusta.

Me%20Gusta.png

J

juicepuddle

I got a feeling using cotton is going to take some of the potency out of the smoke too, whenever I hit through paper towel it almost feels like no THC made it through lol

el clandestino

super chato
Hey Juicepuddle. Feelings are not facts and a paper towel is not the same as the mcfinns organic cotton I am using. It doesnt affect the potency IMO. I am able to hit it comfortably more times ,and hold the now smoother hits longer so in the end I feel much better then before. This method is new for me and the few who have tried my setup have nothing but good things to say about it. I believe in the end this method will help me most of all with my Health and that is why I do it. If it didnt hit anymore, I wouldnt be recomending it to my amigos.

J

juicepuddle

^Where did I refer to you or your cotton swabs?

Perhaps your feelings aren't facts either.

J

juicepuddle

I do think the cotton swabs are smart if your trying to reduce tar and other nasties in your hit, weather or not it takes THC out I dont know, haven't tried swabs just the paper towel method, and I used some crazy bounty towel probably like 500 triple woven thread or some shit haha

R

ran outta love

el clandestino said:
I am able to hit it comfortably more times ,and hold the now smoother hits longer so in the end I feel much better then before.

I agree! Or maybe not better than before but getting there is more comfortable.

I do think the cotton swabs are smart if your trying to reduce tar and other nasties in your hit, weather or not it takes THC out I dont know

There would be an easy way to find out. Just have to put some of that cotton in a pipe and smoke it. :D Don't think I'm quite that interested though.

And to get back on topic.. Here's my bong for European style smoking. No not mixed with tobacco, but with carbon and a kickhole.

picture.php

Just a small photo, because it's a bit dirty haha. No cotton either this time, it hits pretty smooth as it is. Nice place in the diffuser for cotton though (meant for carbon but the separate adapter is easier to clean so I use that instead).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts