What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

THC4SIM

nice pick up's amsterdamnisia!, is that the toro which was on aqualabs the other week??
i nearly pressed the buy button on that piece when they dropped prices the other week!!
the only reason i did not was because there was no matching ashcatcher to go with it...
you grab the ashcatcher from there also??

Looks real nice and heavy!! also nice selection of slides you grabbed!

nice pick up's amsterdamnisia!, is that the toro which was on aqualabs the other week??
i nearly pressed the buy button on that piece when they dropped prices the other week!!
the only reason i did not was because there was no matching ashcatcher to go with it...
you grab the ashcatcher from there also??

Looks real nice and heavy!! also nice selection of slides you grabbed!

I grabbed it off Aqua Labs as soon as I saw the price drop, it matches a circ-circ I have as well as the circ-ashcatcher (which I got from fullmeltglass)

picture.php

Thanks for the posative replies... I have a few more slides to post up soon...

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
picture.php

I wasn't happy with my store bought pipes. They either didn't draw right, fell over too easy or simply held too much herb.

So I split a piece of walnut firewood and grabbed my jacknife.

The bowl is sterling silver wire that I would around a punch and then silver soldered the gaps. I made it to hold about 4 good hits. The tall and narrow bowl draws very well.
picture.php

Some of Paradise Seed's Kick-Ass Vertigo ready to fire up:
picture.php

A few new bits

A few new bits

Ryno Rubber Ducky
picture.php

picture.php

Elks That Run Electroformed
picture.php

picture.php

Elks That Run Double Layered
picture.php

picture.php

New Toro Micro
picture.php

picture.php

I've got some more new pieces on the way...:jump:

Ramius

Veteran
Very nice pickups mate, love the double layered slide and the new Toro, looks good with the HMK

Tathagata

:D my new toy made by Tako :respect:
Tako i love the detail on the joint with the twist seam :good: cant c it in the pic cuz flash drownded it out tho
sry i havent got better pics yet kinda crazy round here right now
i was usin a timer for the pic and couldnt get my timmin right for shit for a pic of a good hit :wallbash: so heres the best i got sofar
picture.php

picture.php

will get better pics of it up when i get a chance

stay safe
:smokey:

Wow, Im a bit late here, just saw this now.
That has to be the best duo I have seen yet. Top job!
zombie + kenny...perfect :) .... and you can smoke with them both too? perfect.

Thanks for the posative replies and karma...
Here is my latest addition, gonna take some photo's of the whole family soon, but that might take some time...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave:

i grabbed this today.
its a "monster piece" its 19" tall, has an ice pinch.

-=- MONSTER PIECE
picture.php

-=- stemless!
picture.php

-=- bloody mouth
picture.php

-=- the horn makes for a real nice handle
picture.php

-=- eye ball bowl
picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Celebration Pipes.......
rastafire.jpg

www.celebrationpipes.com
has a new color called RastaFire
and it looks sweet, gonna order
one up tonight I think.

these pipes are heavy hitters with party sized bowls meant to be passed around. if you held one in your hand you'd desire to own it, it has that certain special feel to it. designed and sold since '74 they even advertised in the very 1st issue of High Times magazine.

el clandestino

super chato
Hola amigos. I just picked up this Ben wilson screened slide from ALT and I really digg it. It is solid as a rock, hits like theres no tommorrow, and is also beautiful to look at. I am very glad I picked it up.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I NEED ONE DAMN THING OF THESE!
Frecking amazing pieces allover this thread...i drop a few fluids while reading this thread...
Thank´s for that...am i a green pervert?!
Keep them coming please!

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Couldn't live without mine :)

I feel the same way, Ramius. (Spoiled! lol.)
I love Toro, such innovative designs; I'm a big Luke Wilson fan for the same reason.
A "micro" is definitely on my "'I hope to purchase' list"...

...Some girls want expensive bags and shoes; others, desire pretty flowers and quality glass to smoke them from... :whistling:

And I've always preferred smaller set-ups, like the Toro bubbler and Luke Wilson's "mini", ((pix of both in gallery)), believing they make better "daily drivers"...They get far more use than any of the bigger 'rigs' ever have. :2cents:

PS: I love the pix too, Paulo73! You're in good company; or have company, at least...lol. ;)
Cheers!!!
:smoke out:

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
heres the spoon that i got in Amsterdam, nice solid piece, i love it, be back soon to post my roor´s, got to get them clean:rasta:,
cheers glass lovers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.