What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grabbed it off Aqua Labs as soon as I saw the price drop, it matches a circ-circ I have as well as the circ-ashcatcher (which I got from fullmeltglass)

picture.php

Thanks for the posative replies... I have a few more slides to post up soon...

awesome.......

Hi Frosty, the two tubes in the above pics are made by a collaboration of glass artists that go under the name FYC (Fuck Your Crew) the above tubes and (tr)ashcatchers are made by Toro the electroforming is done by Snic and the etching is by Slinger (who also made the Krylon slide).

picture.php

G

Guest3498

Just picked up one of these luke wilson 15 arm bubs. Love it so far, I imagine my older toro is going to be getting much much less use from now on. Now I just need to grab an adaptor and then I can throw the hmk on top.

picture.php

G

Guest3498

Ya honestly ramius I agree. Would've gone for the usual plain look if there were any in stock but I saw these up there and I been wanting one for too long to lose sleep. Grabbed the white cuz my swingarm is the same color. Luke definitely blows these right, very pleased with this thing.

G

Guest3498

So cool to see how far scientific glass has come. Those mobius bubs are cool, I hadn't seen that 2nd get perk before, looks awesome. I don't have a ton of glass but I'm thinking of getting a new tube sometime soon to add to the collection, either one of the sovereignty stemlines or the sgw waffle perks. Have any of you tried both? Any thoughts on which one is better?

Ramius

Veteran
I've hit a stemline many times and always a smooth hit with no drag. From what I've read and others have said the SGW Waffle perc is just as smooth. I'd be happy to buy either, but I guess it's down to how much you want to spend and then purely on looks/tube size to make up your mind

Pulp

I have a 250ml straight tube EHLE too, but not really worth the pics, but that was my first pipe.

I picked this one up in Turkey back in May, just managed to squeeze the box it came in into my suitcase, and when I got home from a week off from smoking, I ripped some psychosis on this bad boy and was so high off one hit. Just shows what a week off can do to ya!

Body shot:
picture.php

Here's some of the mushroom "percs"
picture.php

And this is a down-tube shot, and it produces the "Evil Eye", which I don't think the shop keeper even knew it did.
picture.php

I love this piece, I just wish it was a little thicker, and it only cost me a grand total of £50.

I managed to blag this one for free when buying my EHLE pipe I mentioned at the top of this thread, as I saw on a competitor selling site they had some deal to spend £50+ and get a free gift, so I tried my luck and got this:
picture.php

(Couldn't find a picture of it alone, so it's standing there with some Critical Mass).

Then last but not least, my most expensive piece so far (£97), custom ordered from America, my bubbler:
picture.php

just picked up this illadelph signature series straight tube with matching inline ash catcher pretty stoked.

came with a free illadelph space case grinder too.

Sour Deez

^^^ Sick ass piece dude...im jealous...

quick funny story about illadelph..kind of..

i work at a sports memorabilia store and we sell those ill shirts you see everywhere for the phillies
images

well this guy came in and said he was from MI, i guess he thought the shirts stood for illadelph, and he asked if we had bongs in the back room :D

^^^ Sick ass piece dude...im jealous...

quick funny story about illadelph..kind of..

i work at a sports memorabilia store and we sell those ill shirts you see everywhere for the phillies
images

well this guy came in and said he was from MI, i guess he thought the shirts stood for illadelph, and he asked if we had bongs in the back room :D

haha i have one of those shirts. check out this tube.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
If I had $$$$ to blow on a heady piece it would no doubt be a Eusheen piece or maybe a real dope hitman bong with torch.

Glass is fun...

Attachments

• P7020198.jpg
    P7020198.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 20
  • P6210107.jpg
    P6210107.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 15
  • P6270148.jpg
    P6270148.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 18
  • P8060242.jpg
    P8060242.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 17
  • P8060227.jpg
    P8060227.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 17
  • P8060249.jpg
    P8060249.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 19
  • P8060252.jpg
    P8060252.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 17
  • P8060253.jpg
    P8060253.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 18
  • il_570xN.142599423.jpg
    il_570xN.142599423.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 17
  • il_570xN.158434510.jpg
    il_570xN.158434510.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 20

el clandestino

super chato
Hola amigos . I saw this handpipe a while back and as soon as I saw how it worked I had to pick one up. I havnt smoked from anything other then glass for years till I got this pipe. 1st thing that caught me was the lid on it. I always snuff out my bowls after almost every hit and this lid snaps shut better than a zippo (No more burnt thumbs or wasted bud). So the lid caught me 1st but then I read more and saw that it addressed alot of the issues I had with previous non glass hand pipes. This pipe has now become my go to pipe because of how durable it is and its easy to clean with a tissue and hand sanitizer or an alcohol prep while on the go and not have a dirty stinky pipe on me. I cant stand a dirty pipe and this one is held together by strong magnets so it can be taken apart for cleaning very easily. Also, the case is real nice. It holds a full size bic and still has room for a nugg or two in there if needed. Theres more to it but, Ive gone on enough. Here it is.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php