What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some Slide Pics. New Roo next to the Devol Double Window.

DSC00469.jpg

DSC00475.jpg
LOVE THAT ^^^^^^

Ak/Sarah Chaos Soldier Donut

picture.php

and that rocks!!!!!! ^^

Those 2 are badass!!! thanks for sharing!!

Last edited:
damn this thread has stepped up SO much! That twisted tree is fucking dope. Last time I looked through this thread it was mostly prodo glass and Tony's dickhead comments about all of it hahaha. just messin tony, I feel ya, I'm just not as vocal about it haha...What happened to your high end glass thread? guess you dont need it now that this one is showin the good work. I surf TC for my glass fix but since IC is my home, I'm glad to see us showin some good shit.

ahh yeah some milk. using a diffuser from a straight so the water level is a bit high...and its a .US Roor...dont hate.

Attachments

• roor.JPG
    roor.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 9

Neondancepanda

Few of my ladies as well as some of our local finery ;)

Attachments

• DSCF2536.jpg
    DSCF2536.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF2568.jpg
    DSCF2568.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF4009.jpg
    DSCF4009.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF3422.jpg
    DSCF3422.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 10
pssh that didnt work...I'll fuck with it more later.

To post the image and not a link to the image, use IMG tags around the image.

after... basically tells the forum you want to show the picture instead of link it.. :p

Nice blue label, probably my favorite normal Roor logo. Dig the signature as well...

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Wow so many of those bongs are amazing - very talented artists right there.

I don't think I'll bother posting my weedstar bong now ;)

Weedstars FTW!
picture.php

I think it says volumes about Toob and MLC, that they don't talk shit about other people's glass.

They both have outstanding collections, yet have never once talked shit. If anyone here had a right to talk shit, it would be them. I suspect, they respect others opinions. Which can be hard for younger people, who know everything.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
I think it says volumes about Toob and MLC, that they don't talk shit about other people's glass.

They both have outstanding collections, yet have never once talked shit. If anyone here had a right to talk shit, it would be them. I suspect, they respect others opinions. Which can be hard for younger people, who know everything.

No one is talking shit.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
for a few pages actually, but it's not like those who come in here claiming " oh no , shit talking in the glass thread" actually anything at al to the discussion.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Actually, there have been many not so nice comments removed from this page. Congrats tho on two consecutive posts without it lol :wave:

303Medical

Hello everyone! I am a new IC member, and figured I'd stop by to rep my illin volcano set-up. I attached a couple pics of my volcano, decked out with local stickers. Also, I figured I'd throw in some pics of the nug I'm vaping right now. On the left is "Hong Kong" and on the right is "Kush". Both were purchased from Botanic Labs Organics, a local medical dispensary(the best quality dispensary, though they charge 20$ a gram no price breaks).

Attachments

• cano1.jpg
    cano1.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 10
  • cano2.jpg
    cano2.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 9
  • hongkongkush.jpg
    hongkongkush.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 9

RooR HeaD

Figured id bless u guys with my new Toro that came in the mail today! Now it only took me 5 toros but finally found the one that will never b leavin my glass family! Ive really stepped up my glass game lately!

THIS IS MY SAYING IF YOUR GONNA SPEND ANY MONEY ON GLASS U MINE AS WELL GO ALL OUT! :}
picture.php

YOu wont find a better matching slide for this toob looks like it was made for it!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And all the talk of AK/Sara well hears mine I GOT THIS FOR 40 BUCKS! Had to buy it just to own a ak!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RooR HeaD

Figured id bless u guys with my new Toro that came in the mail today! Now it only took me 5 toros but finally found the one that will never b leavin my glass family! Ive really stepped up my glass game lately!

THIS IS MY SAYING IF YOUR GONNA SPEND ANY MONEY ON GLASS U MINE AS WELL GO ALL OUT! :}
picture.php

YOu wont find a better matching slide for this toob looks like it was made for it!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And all the talk of AK/Sara well hears mine I GOT THIS FOR 40 BUCKS! Had to buy it just to own a ak!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ps
GOd this is a glass thead lets start posting more glass and less books! god last few pages i see 4 pics of glass and about 10 post of essays!

Not my pics, but I can assure you that the bub is mine. Whenever I get my camera back, I'll be posting more pictures.

Img165764_IMG_6584.jpg

Img165762_IMG_6580.jpg

Img165766_IMG_6587.jpg

Img165768_IMG_6589.jpg

Img165769_IMG_6591.jpg

Img165771_IMG_6599.jpg

Picked up this set recently from a buddy. Arty and Carlson Collab with a 14.4 slide, and a nice nug jug.

can i have the Ben Leonard bub now chuck?

family shot of my glass
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Rasta Label 18" icemaster RooR 18.8mm joint
12cm .us diffy
Kennaroo ice pinch w/cluster mili paddle 18.8
El Hefe flame punch 14.4mm
Jason Sparks creature punch 18.8mm
worked crayola orange sherlock
Ollie Polk spoon w/red sox dichro marble
prodo 12mm minibong
prodo dry spoon

shadow

Chuck AND Fidel are here now? This is madness.

Oh, and chuck is a slut.

edit: In preparation for the inevitable fidel asking who I am and how I know him, here is some of my glass.

edit 2: Fuck you photobucket, not letting me upload my new pics. Oh well, here is some old ones I guess.
scrub.jpg

Ehleset.jpg

Chunk.jpg

toof.jpg

sadglass_Stormywaters2.jpg

sadglass_Stormywaters.jpg

Roo_Tini2.jpg

Roo_Tini3.jpg

All but the first are other peoples pics, but all of it is mine. There are people who can attest to that. Sorry for the long ass post lol

Status
Not open for further replies.