What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Slide Pics. New Roo next to the Devol Double Window.

DSC00468.jpg

DSC00469.jpg

DSC00475.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

dtremayne

I have enough sick glass that ill post whatever glass pics i want son. Sit down, kick back, and enjoy the ride. I dont see any pictures under your post, so you have no room to talk. I gave credit to the blower and didnt bullshit about owning something that i dont.

Edit: sorry, i didnt see the 2 bowls that you own down the page. step it up now. wheres the rest of the glass?

T

Teeg420

if you're going to break it then don't buy it.

Worked diffys start around 100-150$...

yeah your telling me 1 jbd down and 2 roors. I have broken quite a few but it still doesnt stop me, no way in hell would i hit a plastic bong.

dtremayne

I posted a piece that was similar to another. It was a discussion. 2 Greatful Dead Bubs... Id consider that to be a valid glass discussion.

I have enough sick glass that ill post whatever glass pics i want son. Sit down, kick back, and enjoy the ride. I dont see any pictures under your post, so you have no room to talk. I gave credit to the blower and didnt bullshit about owning something that i dont.

Edit: sorry, i didnt see the 2 bowls that you own down the page. step it up now. wheres the rest of the glass?

Here's a couple posts for dtremayne and lil bobby stainless. I had to delete some images from those posts, cause they had 53 and I could only do 25 per post. Go back a few pages if you wanna see the rest of them. I also have a 4 arm sov 18mm ac, another royal ice pinch, a 18mm roo tini with a star cluster milli paddle, a chunk 3 hole bushing diffy with an opal in the motherfucker, and a nice 18mm oil hook with some TI.

I know its all dirty, but that's because I use it all, not just stare at it. It gets cleaned enough that its never worse than what you see in the pic, which is maybe one or two sessions.

Let's start with a family pic!
DSC00417.jpg

Tubes - US Tubes 7mm Beaker, and RooR.us 5 arm Mini Perc

DSC00420.jpg

Bubblers-

Arty

DSC00422.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

Hops
3479866912_d50200a91c_b.jpg

Ben Leonard

2958124561_f1caba3175.jpg

Dries

Kennaroo
DSC00427.jpg

Freeek Spoon w/ Matching 14mm Slide
DSC00428.jpg

More to come in the next post

More Dries

Sherlock by Ernie
DSC00437.jpg

DSC00439.jpg

Cowboy Chillum

IMG_3288.jpg

Coilpot Spoon (if anyone can verify the artist let me know, but I've heard its early Trev Sherman stuff)

3188289426_58aa60279a.jpg

Slides in the next post.

My Slides.

18mm Fro-Tini
DSC00423.jpg

3490496425_513e05e0a0.jpg

14mm N3rd Snapper
001.JPG

14mm Freeek Brain Slide (Matches my spoon)
3610406841_796bd60287.jpg

14mm Chaos Slide by NEB/Nick
3491313540_45fcc168ce.jpg

18mm Devolone Double Window Push
DSC00424.jpg

18mm Shawn Arson Push

DSC00443.jpg

14mm Royal Icepinch
DSC00444.jpg

14mm US Tubes Stock Slide, 14 and 18 Toro Icepinches
DSC00430.jpg

14mm Syn 10 Arm AC
3522800157_d95681eb9d.jpg

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Any help welcome

Any help welcome

Hello all. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and have yet to be able to get my photos in my posts :wallbash: I can only make links. Going to try this insert photo business now ERRR made only thumb nails.

:1help:

:joint:

So these are a few bubblers

http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=7021&pictureid=117593

and my love Becky

http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=7021&pictureid=117594

The smoke I grew, the wine I bought in Buenos Aires (San Telmo), always looking to lift a glass with cool friends :party:

Especially if you can walk me through getting photos into my posts! I've resized to 800 or less uploaded to my own album before linking in. I'm not sure if the third morning bowl of hydro will help me figure it out, but then again... :abduct:

And I posted that same Deppe like a page before you did CTS hehe :p Love that piece so much, makes me want to give The Dead a try lol. Then again, everything that comes out of that shop is amazingly sick. Brock, Deppe, Jake C, T-Funk are amazing...

Especially if you can walk me through getting photos into my posts! I've resized to 800 or less uploaded to my own album before linking in. I'm not sure if the third morning bowl of hydro will help me figure it out, but then again... :abduct:

I struggled to post pics for a while, what I do now is go to the Photo Album Page click on the pic I want to post, at the bottom of the pic there are the Picture URL and the BB code, I just cut and paste the BB code, there is probably an easier way but the tinterwebz is all a bit much for a technophobe like myself.:wallbash:

picture.php

picture.php

Tony, were you around in 2001-2004 when slinger blew pieces just like this?

I don't think so :(

The shaping and fuming, and also 'bell' diffusers...screams Slinger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts