What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
Im sorry for anyone who cant enjoy a large .5 snap into a 4 foot bong without dying from coughing.

Thats like saying " I'm sorry for anyone who can't beer bong half a fifth of vodka and doesn't feel great after doing so"

I guess i just don't see the enjoyment of having to take such big bong rips that I feel like I may cough up a lung. I can hang with any bong-men out there any rip/clear 4' in one breadth but why strain myself?

also measuring a bong in feet is just plain childish, I'm sure I could hit and clear a 6 foot bong if the bore were small enough, though there are some shorter but much bigger bore bongs even though they are only 2 feet that you couldn't milk and clear in one breadth. If you can milk the bong and clear it in one breadth then don't say you can hit it.

Here's some new Deppe to get somewhat on topic. Not mine, and I personally wouldn't buy this piece, because I have never once heard The Dead (seriously), but the mnp and deppe discussion made me want to post it. As I have seen one Dead piece sicker than this, and it was by Max several years ago. Deppe is beyond sick and I would do horrible, unimaginable things to get one of his pieces, but I have always liked Max more. His style has always been super unique and organic, I just love him. If anyone has pictures of the Max Dead piece im talking about, please link me. I saw it in a video a long time ago, with Max himself explaining the piece... it's soo sick :0

Anyways, here's the sickness that is Scott Deppe. Love how he pays attention to small details, like organizing the colors on the horns, so that they line up with the next horn...

attachment.php4

attachment.php4

attachment.php4

attachment.php4

attachment.php4

^ See how it's a dark purple translucent glass? That's how my Brock slide is, just VERY hard to capture in a picture... it's pretty in person though, it almost has a different hue when held up to different colors... at first I thought it was a blue/green dark translucent...

Mr. Tony

Veteran
as yes, a friend was telling me about this piece.

there's more work on that carb than on most headies out there.

Not a fan of translucent glass.

For real? I love clear, fume and translucent. Glass has a beauty of its own, love it. That's why I love Slingers old fumed prodo dubs/trips. Well and at the time they were like the 'state of the art' glass piece. hehe. I like the carb, but not on this piece. Dont think a retti fits it at all. Would like it more with another colored horn as the carb..

Also, Brock called this a mobius perc stem... have you hit one?

And yeah, Paco Belle is Pakoh. I just happen to like their old names , and really "Paco Belle" and "Pakoh" are two completely different artists. They're the same person, but if you could see his older work, it's just as innovative for the era, but you would never be able to guess they're the same person. He's actually one of the most original artists imo, back in the day his stuff was super original, but now it's like "Wo!"

Mr. Tony

Veteran
whoa there, I didn't say I dislike fumed glass. I just don't like translucent glass because most of it tends to be chinese.

Also, Brock called this a mobius perc stem... have you hit one? is this in reference to the dead piece? if so then yes I've hit pieces with many 180 degree turns in the tube filled with water created multiple stemless percs.

whoa there, I didn't say I dislike fumed glass. I just don't like translucent glass because most of it tends to be chinese.

Also, Brock called this a mobius perc stem... have you hit one? is this in reference to the dead piece? if so then yes I've hit pieces with many 180 degree turns in the tube filled with water created multiple stemless percs.

I'm with you, would be hard to dislike fuming :p

Yeah, that's the perc i'm talkin about. It looks wild, bet they're pretty smooth?

Mr. Tony

Veteran
meh, the filtration isn't anything to write home about. chugs a lot and bitch to clean.

I won't use grunge off. I've read way to many stories about people dropping pieces and breaking them because grunge off is very very slippery.

That's odd, I wouldn't guess that it's slick. Bubbleman knows the dude who made it, said he has two buckets of it that he's been using for like a year or two.

What about simple green? Work good? :s

Mr. Tony

Veteran
for real?

I have a plastic tube that has one opening and about 7" long ( long enough for a diffuser for a big beaker roor), one end is sealed, the other is open and just big enough for an 18.8 joint to fit half way in.

put the diffy in it,

pour like an inch of salt

fill the rest with iso

thumb over the female joint on the diffuser,

couple quick shakes and the iso and salt with clean the inside, few more shake it'll go through the holes, few more shakes the out side is clean.

for real?

I have a plastic tube that has one opening and about 7" long ( long enough for a diffuser for a big beaker roor), one end is sealed, the other is open and just big enough for an 18.8 joint to fit half way in.

put the diffy in it,

pour like an inch of salt

fill the rest with iso

thumb over the female joint on the diffuser,

couple quick shakes and the iso and salt with clean the inside, few more shake it'll go through the holes, few more shakes the out side is clean.

like a plastic cigar tube? ill try it. but yeah... i hate cleaning diffys because there's always some minuscule amount of resin that just will not come out. like the thin filmy shit.

I store my used ISO in a 1gal ozarka bottle. i just bought a abunch of bottles and used em once then dumped em in the big bottle. obviously if your iso is nasty then i dont think you would wanna do it... idk

dtremayne

Dont be a cheap ass! go to the 99 cent store and buy 10 bottles for $11. it will last you forever! and salt is cheap as fuck too! you can spend $20 on a year(or 2) supply of bong cleaner, and thank you for shopping at the 99 cent store! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts