What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I had the vapor brothers for about a week and its replaced all my home smoking utencils. I like it a whole lot, set it at 1 and hit it like a normal hit, love the taste and it gets me blitzed. Dont really like smokin out of a bag, looks like ya huffin, the vapor brothers is perfect for me. Still blunts on the go tho.

pack a bowl

i agree roor head... the skulls do look a little corny but in the end you gotta hand it to deppe b/c no one could even come close to executing that section... I can't wait to see what the future has to hold for his "drawn" sections.

i dunno if that bub is a grommet bub, i think the grommet is around a GonG joint, don't really get it though.

swishaman

i agree roor head... the skulls do look a little corny but in the end you gotta hand it to deppe b/c no one could even come close to executing that section... I can't wait to see what the future has to hold for his "drawn" sections.

i dunno if that bub is a grommet bub, i think the grommet is around a GonG joint, don't really get it though.

I want to say he used a grommet to make it flow better, but he could have worked a gong joint into it imo.

its a siiiiiiiiiiiick sick sick sick siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick tube, but the grommet sucks. this ain't 1998.

RooR HeaD

Honestly pack i dont see deppe blowing glass for to long man. THINK OF WHAT HE SELLS HIS PIEACES FOR BUT PEPS ACTUALLY BUY THEM ALL THE TIME! for those prics he will prolly only blow glass sit for 2 3 more years at most.

RooR HeaD

Heads up glass heads,

Looks like BFG is gonna be stocking lots more artists by the end of the week.

Its about time they updated that site. i emailed them 2 weeks ago about salt 32 and he told me it was the first slide out of that set to sell! and it is still on the salt page for sale!

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Deppe, Claw, Jlee, CAC, Banjo collaboration slide.... 1300.00

LOL. joking. local artist.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P.D.S

Yeah scotts been in and out of the scene for years like 10 i dont think he's going anywhere he teaches now at revere glass school which i believe he owns part of there are very few blowers ever lived who can match his attention to detail including arab ecthed glass and Murano glass his tetrahedron piece is crazy and Scott was one of the worlds best before most of the guys we admire were even making heady pieces. I remember scott coming out with mind blowing shit back in 2000

RooR HeaD

i was gonna say i dont think lee and claw have ever done anything together cause i f they did i would prolly own it lol! but for me it wouldnt get any better my 2 favorite blowers make me a custom pieace i would give them both 600 bucks each tell them i want a fillacello and certain colors and let them do the rest!

the slide does look a bit dirty but the weed in it makes u8p for it!

RooR HeaD

so more over priced headie prodo...

I myself am not a fan of bitfreek either! i ask the dude what kind of discount we could work out and he tells me we dont do discounts we more so sell quanity to headshops! your gonna need a hell of alot more slides then 7 to supply a headshop. but i have never talke to a glass dealer who will not give some kind of discount!

and the things that sucks is he had alot of great work that i would of love to get over time but cause of that one comment we dont help anyone out with prices he lost alot of business from me and friends! cause u see i buy alot of pricey glass and my friends do to.

Ryu

Yo bobby, sweet little snapper you got there.

Fuck all head shops in the uk, roor is hard enough to get unless you order online and even that has pretty limited options.

I'm feeling a strong yearning for a trip the the dams glass shops, what sorta ball park does a tight colour slide without a major name go for in the dam?

Mr. Tony

Veteran
I myself am not a fan of bitfreek either! i ask the dude what kind of discount we could work out and he tells me we dont do discounts we more so sell quanity to headshops! your gonna need a hell of alot more slides then 7 to supply a headshop. but i have never talke to a glass dealer who will not give some kind of discount!

and the things that sucks is he had alot of great work that i would of love to get over time but cause of that one comment we dont help anyone out with prices he lost alot of business from me and friends! cause u see i buy alot of pricey glass and my friends do to.

I just dislike site like this because they have 15 bowls made from the same tube pull so what our buying is far from unique and straight up production.

these sites are a god send for those who have nothing local, but for those that are " in the Know" it's not that good of a deal

I'm feeling a strong yearning for a trip the the dams glass shops, what sorta ball park does a tight colour slide without a major name go for in the dam?

The only place I have seen with tight slides in the dam is in the Roor shop, and it will run you anywhere from 75 euros to 125 euros per slide, and IMO they are not as nice as some of the slides on places like headyglass.com.

I'm just in the process of ordering a custom Roor Ziggy, as soon as it's made I'll be back in to post some pics!:woohoo:

Tom.Foolery

Haha...thank you Roorhead. I get a lot of respect from everyone here...I honestly can't believe that thousands of men all over the world can be such gentlemen. I try to be a voice of reason when I can...haha.

I want a volcano really, really bad guys....are they worth it? I've done the reading...but this is the thread to ask for experienced opinions from some heavy smokers.....what do you all think?

i love my volcano. not only is it more efficient but i feel the high is better... not to mention the health benefits. i also love it b/c it won't stink up your clothes if you are planning on a semi-stoned outdoor adventure.

for an every day smoker there is no question that the vape is the best option and my volcano has by far been the best of the 2 or 3 diff vapes i've experienced. buy one!

pack a bowl

bit freak still does better deals than some of the shops around me.. same goes for a lot across thet country, i think he gives the artists more $$ than your average headshop would also, so i gotta give him credit.

the hops inline prices are a little crazy imo... i suppose he can do so since he basically invented them, but i don't even sell my inlines for 275(price of his 18mm) and they weigh over a fucking pound, and have fume work/attachments on them! only diff is that I haven't been making them GonG but thats b/c i don't have any GonGs on hand... Oh yea, i use 44mm for the inline can... i think he uses 25mm (haven't seen one in person yet) which seems like a joke after you hit one with a 44mm can.

nosmed.jpg

pack a bowl

i love my volcano. not only is it more efficient but i feel the high is better... not to mention the health benefits. i also love it b/c it won't stink up your clothes if you are planning on a semi-stoned outdoor adventure.

for an every day smoker there is no question that the vape is the best option and my volcano has by far been the best of the 2 or 3 diff vapes i've experienced. buy one!

i'd be vaping today but we don't have a bag around and are too lazy to replace it... This weed has been knocking me on my ass with my low tolerance, i feel like im back in high school i've been getting so high... SO HIGH... maybe i'll see if i can hook some glass up to it... :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.