What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooR HeaD

Not to mention i bet that joint could not take the stress as a de can! overall THAT IS THE FIRST DEPPE PIEACE I CAN HONESTLY SAY I DO NOT LIKE.

but i will admitt that his skills r as good as it gets not to many blowers will ever make it to his level! for me is bearclaw,jason lee,deppe and mnp! then a few other but not as high on my likeings chart like carlson,cowboy,slinger and salt! and of course i still like opas but i hate dementia./

Mr. Tony

Veteran
yo have you seen the ak's with the worked joints?

who cares were not in middle school we don't stack ash catchers.

how could you not like that fade to super sick tight retti window.

Last edited by a moderator:

RooR HeaD

just look at the bubbler in the pic on the bottom ive never seen a fillacello with so many sections but at the same time is better then any other blowers fillacellos who make huge slooppy ones.

RooR HeaD

I dont know man i just do not like that toob it just is to corny looking for me. honestlly if it didnt have those skulls i would prolly like it alot more!

no i have not see aks worked joints!

RooR HeaD

And that bonzi tree i think it is tony did u see how clean that is ive never seen any thing that clean when it comes to stuff like that.

swishaman

grommet tube :|

but...those are the types of sections on the inline ac ive been talking about.... it's sooo sick... hella reminds me of deppe... just need 250!

RooR HeaD

The dude that owns that deppe has to have mad dough he owns 2 jason lee slides in that pic if u look close enough. those 2 slides were prolly 600 all together. when u could drop 6 bills on slides u can drop 6 gs on a bong lol.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
This is my steamroller..(yes, that's what I like the best) blown by a local artist...if you can't see well, it's a lizzard on the top...and it's very dirty:)

Attachments

• LA Ink 009
    LA Ink 009
    107.3 KB · Views: 14

RooR HeaD

its scary thinkin abou the money some people drop on glass. i think what i spend is enough but a 6 thousand dollor bong thats just crazy to me. honestly i would just pay one of the top growers on this site 6 gs to grow me 1 huge crop of my favorite strains and smoke out of my 400 dollor toro lol.

RooR HeaD

Nice miss blunted! honestly i have been tryin to give u positive karma for ever but it wont let me. i think it has to do with u being a female and u get MAD POSITIVE KARMA! LOL

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Nice miss blunted! honestly i have been tryin to give u positive karma for ever but it wont let me. i think it has to do with u being a female and u get MAD POSITIVE KARMA! LOL

Haha...thank you Roorhead. I get a lot of respect from everyone here...I honestly can't believe that thousands of men all over the world can be such gentlemen. I try to be a voice of reason when I can...haha.

I want a volcano really, really bad guys....are they worth it? I've done the reading...but this is the thread to ask for experienced opinions from some heavy smokers.....what do you all think?

JohnnyATL

Veteran
they are the best vaporizer on the market, but i get kind of sick of smoking vapes all the time.

I cant rationalize spending 5 or 600 bucks on something i would only use sometimes

RooR HeaD

They r worth it yes! honestly i have used alot and they r so much easier on your lungs and throat then any other type of smokeign object.

for me i like them but at the end of the day I LOVE TEH ACTUAL ACT OF SMOKEING WEED. LIGHT THE BEE LINE THEN THE WEED THEN HOLD IT IN AND BLOW IT OUT. THEN DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN LOL!

i take offense to that us men r all gentlemen lol . but really we r hehehehe

RooR HeaD

yea but i think atl most peps that buy them use them all the time. if your a vap person then u only really use vape from my past.

atl you r near 42 degrees right? what is their lineup with claw looking like?

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
they are the best vaporizer on the market, but i get kind of sick of smoking vapes all the time.

I cant rationalize spending 5 or 600 bucks on something i would only use sometimes

It's been an equipment year in this household....and some vacations too, I'm not gonna lie to all you nice people...haha. The price is what I look at and say...yeah, later. But if PoopyTeaBags is reading....I want a Volacano foo!!!!!! :nanana:

S

Seismic

I got a volcano, but I always find myself using something else. It just sits around looking like an alien paper weight. If you want something that gives you a clear high, its pretty nice. Although with the amount I smoke, it just doesn't seem to do it all in the potency department. So I would say if your a moderate smoker get one, but if your blazing like ounce every week or so, then probably just spend that cash on a toro or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts