What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

post your dog or fav. dog breed

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
i got the ol' pup sitting at my feet right now passed out... its so cute! he had a long day of running around chasing bugs, rabbits, and squirrels when i took him to this huge field today to let him run around. he has the best times ever. now im just rubbin his back with my foot and he went out like a light.

mngreens

I've got a couple friends with all sorts of dogs but my three favorite breeds are pitbull terrier, american stafforshire terrier (UK pittie) and huskies. They are all very curious, intelligent and great companions!

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Great dogs everyone!! I like animals so much more than I like ppl....lol
I just had my daughter snap some shots of Foxy....our 10 month old American Eskimo Miniature-- This fucking dog is ADHD to the 100th power!! :muahaha:

100_6116.jpg

100_6118.jpg

I love Dogs

I love Dogs

So beautiful

Such great personalities, which always seem to make things feel that its o.k.

And my personal and extremely bias opinion for favorite is hands down the Australian Blue Heeler. Extremely intelligent and fiercely loyal, a great friend for sure.

NOKUY

Veteran
-ShutterBug- said:
And my personal and extremely bias opinion for favorite is hands down the Australian Blue Heeler. Extremely intelligent and fiercely loyal, a great friend for sure.

awesome pics!

my sis has a australian shep/blue heeler named "nesta" looks just like that....great dog!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He's timber wolf, arctic wolf and malamute.

Independent to the core, stubborn, but loving and great with the family. The wolf part of him made it very hard to break him, to show him who's boss. But he knows now, and we love him. :)

Pictures of people's dogs is always an uplifting thing to see. :)

Basking in the light of the HPS. :)
20pup.jpg

20pup_2.jpg

The day we brought him home. :)
20pup_3.jpg

Last edited:

dbuzz

Veteran
i grew up around labs so naturally that's my favorite dog. i like white coat labs most, which my current dog is.. :joint:

obv i admire border collies , pitbulls, and any retriever.

Last edited:
G

GDS StonerBoy

I love the APBT as well and i hate what the media does to them. Any short haired breed of dog that attacks, is labeled a pitbull because thats what people like to see. The fact that 90% of American's are ignorant to alot of things they go off what the media says and run with it.

Well enough of the rambling here's a pic of my best friend!

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
When I am in a position to properly look after some mutty mutts I would have two of these fine beauties.

D

daisy jane

Here is Tarkus' dog from back home. He is German Short hair Pointer/Blue Heeler. His name is Dakota, and he loves weed too.

This is our friend's boxer, Bruno. He is SO calm.

And a few more of Kaya because Tarkus thought the original pictures were goofy :D

SalParadise

Here's my Golden, Ella. She's almost ten months old...

The first shot is the week I brought her home.

This one is some of her first snow. She's obsessed now...

And her favorite sleeping place - the bookshelf.

Hydropimp

Veteran
Love pits but got in to many fines for having them so switched to Cane Corso's

Can't get the pic off the website but Go to fortissimacanecorso.com

Look for studs ENZO

Latest posts

Latest posts