mr d is cci puppy 17months old
mr r is a 6months baaadddd city :biggrin:
picture.php

picture.php

i love them soo much, but man they can get me crazy some times

:tiphat:

makedon

Veteran
its the kitty bro that causes the prob,not the dog...its allways the kittys :biggrin:
the pour dog sleep and that lil fucker start to bite hes ears and tail :deadhorse
just take a look to what im saying...look at that lil pimp :laughing:
picture.php

:tiphat:

Freet

Mountain Cur

Mountain Cur

This is Sally, my Mountain Cur... This was the type of dog written about in the book Old Yeller.. She likes to sit on the top my old Toyota to get a better idea of whats around...
A cop stopped to see what I was up doing parked in the desert... She jumped on the hood of his car to look at him through the windshield... I wasn't the only one getting checked out... He didn't see the up hand signal I gave the dog.... She'll only get on a vehicle when I tell her to...

Appearance
Mountain curs are short-coated dogs which come in blue, yellow, brown, or black and brindle coloration. Some individuals will also show white markings on the face or chest.

Temperament
The Mountain Cur is intelligent, easily trained, and neither vicious nor shy. They are known to always try to please their masters. They are not however dogs to be trifled with, historically many a cur died fighting to protect his family from attackers or dangerous predators.

These curs were bred to work, and if deprived of the opportunity to hunt, guard, or work around a farm they will grow anxious and bored. When they have a job to do, these dogs are generally happy and obedient, and are able to get along well with children and other pets.

Health
Mountain Curs can live up to 14–16 years, and there are no reported breed-specific health issues.

Attachments

• IMG_2176.jpg
    IMG_2176.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2588.JPG
    IMG_2588.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2587.JPG
    IMG_2587.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2590.JPG
    IMG_2590.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 13

Freet

I cut the ears on a pit I once had.... Later I realized that ears make really good handles when you need to pull your dog off of whatever they've latched onto...:)

MJBadger

Veteran
I cut the ears on a pit I once had.... Later I realized that ears make really good handles when you need to pull your dog off of whatever they've latched onto

Ear cropping & docking should be outlawed worldwide .

Freet

Where do you stand on killing pigs and feeding their ears to dogs as chew toys??? Funny what we can accept and what we can't..:yummy:

MJBadger

Veteran
Where do you stand on killing pigs and feeding their ears to dogs as chew toys??? Funny what we can accept and what we can't..:yummy:

I can`t make out if your being funny or daft .

Hardly the same thing , pigs ears are taken off dead animals not live ones . Why put a dog through so much pain coz it looks good or some pratt in the kennel organisation demands it .

This is Sally, my Mountain Cur... This was the type of dog written about in the book Old Yeller.. She likes to sit on the top my old Toyota to get a better idea of whats around...
A cop stopped to see what I was up doing parked in the desert... She jumped on the hood of his car to look at him through the windshield... I wasn't the only one getting checked out... He didn't see the up hand signal I gave the dog.... She'll only get on a vehicle when I tell her to...

Appearance
Mountain curs are short-coated dogs which come in blue, yellow, brown, or black and brindle coloration. Some individuals will also show white markings on the face or chest.

Temperament
The Mountain Cur is intelligent, easily trained, and neither vicious nor shy. They are known to always try to please their masters. They are not however dogs to be trifled with, historically many a cur died fighting to protect his family from attackers or dangerous predators.

These curs were bred to work, and if deprived of the opportunity to hunt, guard, or work around a farm they will grow anxious and bored. When they have a job to do, these dogs are generally happy and obedient, and are able to get along well with children and other pets.

Health
Mountain Curs can live up to 14–16 years, and there are no reported breed-specific health issues.

Howdy Freet,

Nice looking cur. The dog in Gibson's book was a black mouthed cur. Close but different. The BMC' s I think are a little bigger than the mt. curs and mainly used on hogs and range cattle. The story took place in TX.

-pH

Freet

I think there's always been an argument about which Cur it was.. About the only they agree on is that the dog was yeller... Her mouth has some black spots in it.. I think they're still sorting the Curs out.. A little mountain in the black mouth, a little black mouth in the mountain.. There both good curs.. She tips the scale at 50#... She likes pig ears, I think she wouldn't mind a bit if they were still on the pig...:yummy: MJB probably would. :biglaugh: