What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post pics of your last fishing trip!!!!

B

bigganjabud

OK so I've been here a while now

I've met loads of people who like to fish so I'm starting this thread so we can all share pics of our last trips!!

I went the other day ,I didn't catch so I got busy with the camera

Thought I'd share some pics with all of you and I hope we can get this thread moving !!

I don't mind what the pics are as long as you genuinely took the pics "last trip"

So here you got to start off

There you go

Not much else to say till next trip but il definitely keep you all posted

that looks like a blast, nice view. is that a spot on your property? must be cold for the heater to be out, I would put my catch on it for a meal

B

bigganjabud

On my property? I fuckin wish mate I'd never be indoors lmfao

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Went on fishing expedition last week (8,600 ft.) as have experienced the fishing frenzy this time of year, trout biting. Fished both streams, beaver dams....threw everything I had at them (worms, salmon eggs, bait)....nary a bite, although I could see a lot of them....they just weren't hungry.

Hoping others had better luck, but getting out wandering streams and up/down rugged terrain....made it all worthwhile.

do you eat what you catch or release? I haven't kept anything, I don't eat fish often. I want to fish but working 3rd shift makes it hard finding a partner to go with. I like company when fishing makes it that much better sometimes

B

bigganjabud

Nah porkie I never eat what I catch because carp are not the best eating tbh catch and release is my game I just love the fight!!

i have a story about fishing with a co worker that kills me haha. i went fishing with a guy who is so fucking hairy he looks like an ape, hair busting out from his back,arms,shoulders and man tits. well i didn't know but this co worker is a diabetic and fucker had to keep pulling out his dong to piss, sometimes i swear he pissed on his hands. well we were sitting down shooting the shit when the co worker walks off to piss, he comes back and says hey dude don't look back but some dude is watching us. shit i turned right around and see an older white fella in his sixties behind the tree gawking at my big black bear of a co worker. when the older fella seen me look at him that's when i see him pull his hand out of his pants, fucking senior citizen had a hard on. the old man tried so hard to put his dick in his pants and run but his hard on actually prevented him, thing was as white as snow and saggy as hell. i will never forget that image, funniest thing ever while i was fishing

B

bigganjabud

A guy at the lake was using a vibrator in a condom trying to get a cat to rise lmfao

The guy who checked the tickets was pissin himself telling us about it

have you seen the video of the vulture with its head stuck in a dead porkie? kinda funny in many ways that disturb me, vulture is neck deep in an ass and cant get out

B

bigganjabud

Can't watch stuff like that ever since I was talked into watching human centipede

Lol ere anyone tryed that wicked lobstah yet?

B

bigganjabud

I love it purpz tbh but I really think I'd be lost without that heater in the pic

B

bigganjabud

Nah not for the past couple trips mate

I'm thinking I might try for some pike next trip and see what happens

I've never caught a pike so I'm eager to see how they fight

Gramse

Nah not for the past couple trips mate

I'm thinking I might try for some pike next trip and see what happens

I've never caught a pike so I'm eager to see how they fight

With water temperature above 10 degrees celcius they put up to a decent fight. This I caught a couple of days ago:

It's a damn war zone down there. The weight: 6kg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts