Snow Crash

Veteran
"The best way to hear God laugh is to announce your intentions for the future."

-Charlie Udder
HBO's: Deadwood

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Government is too big and too important to be left to the politicians.

Hash is the purpose of all Cannabis, herbal Cannabis is just for women or slaves, not men.

Who says nothing is impossible, I have done nothing for years.

In a society that has abolished all adventure, the only adventure left is to abolish that society.

one Q

Quality
Veteran
Hey, so I gotta question
Do you wanna have a slumber party in my basement?
Do I make your heart beat like an 808 drum?
Is my love with your drug? Your drug, your drug
Your drug, is my love your drug?

budlover123

Abraham Lincoln said:
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time

Perhaps they found a way to fool enough of the people, Enough of the time.

Stay Puft

So...The cigarette companies are now being forced to put graphic pictures of lung cancer on their products.
The new graphic picture warnings are required to cover 50 percent of the front and back of cigarette packs, by order of the FDA.

Hmmm...Ok cool.
Then I thought.. What is next?
Is the FDA going to ORDER:
Fast-food companies to put pictures of morbidly obese people on the wrapper of every cheese-burger / fast food item?
How about a picture of a shriveled-up liver on the side of every alcoholic beverage? (50/50 front back)
Perhaps pictures of traffic accident victims on cars?
The list goes on.....

Then I thought about our beloved Cannabliss... what the hell kind of “graphic label” would the FDA try to put on dispensary Canna? I suggest a smiley face ...You may die content/happy! ;)

When we die and are asked to regular heaven, or weed and pie heaven not sure which I would choose most my loved ones would be in weed and pie heaven but what if it's a damn trick?

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?

L

longearedfriend

So...The cigarette companies are now being forced to put graphic pictures of lung cancer on their products.
The new graphic picture warnings are required to cover 50 percent of the front and back of cigarette packs, by order of the FDA.

Hmmm...Ok cool.
Then I thought.. What is next?
Is the FDA going to ORDER:
Fast-food companies to put pictures of morbidly obese people on the wrapper of every cheese-burger / fast food item?
How about a picture of a shriveled-up liver on the side of every alcoholic beverage? (50/50 front back)
Perhaps pictures of traffic accident victims on cars?
The list goes on.....

Then I thought about our beloved Cannabliss... what the hell kind of “graphic label” would the FDA try to put on dispensary Canna? I suggest a smiley face ...You may die content/happy! ;)

do you smoke cigarettes ?

they've been doing this in canada for years

dddaver

Veteran
Crater Lake

If a car is going the speed of light and the driver turns on the headlights, does he see anything?