What's new

Post a crazy idea you had while high

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
I came up with the idea for a new kind of banking system that wouldn't crash, the government couldn't corrupt and the banking industry couldn't use to screw everyone else.

I sent a copy of the program proposal to the Federal Reserve Bank and was visited by the Secret Service a couple of weeks later. They were not happy and told me to keep my big mouth shut and forget I ever invented anything having to do with banking or I would be a permanent resident at the Marion SuperMax.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
One night whilst smoking on some SAGE, I got the idea that if I thought hard enough, I could use powers of Telekensis to levitate a bunch of Jalapeno Cheeseburgers to my front door from the nearest Wendy's.

NOKUY

Veteran
Some time i'z getz sooo high i think i might be better to live in one of the Fox cartoons - Family Guy, Simpsons, American dad.

haha...you'd be flanders

ned-flanders.jpg

L

longearedfriend

i've been smoking a very sativa plant and I have to say it really brings out the crazy ideas

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
You see, it would be this mat that you would put on the floor... and would have different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO.

'PC Load letter', what the fuck does that mean?

So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.

What about today? Is today the worst day of your life?

Yeah.

Wow, that's messed up.

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Well I wasn't high, but I was tripping when I discovered the cure for cancer. It was Chicken Noodle Soup, and at the time it made total sense. But this wasn't any ordinary chicken noodle soup. It had special dumplings in it. Dumplings that could cure cancer. Wish I could remember that soup recipe now.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
A suppository is a drug delivery system that is inserted into the rectum (rectal suppository), vagina (vaginal suppository) or urethra (urethral suppository), where it dissolves. It is believed that suppositories were first used in the 1950s in New York by Dr. Peter Clemenza, who was treating a patient, Bruno Tattaglia, for gastrointestinal duress suffered following a related incident involving his friend, Santino Corleone.
They are used to deliver both systemically-acting and locally-acting medications.
The alternative term for delivery of medicine via such routes is pharmaceutical pessary.
The general principle is that the suppository is inserted as a solid, and will dissolve inside the body to deliver the medicine pseudo received by the many blood vessels that follow the larger intestine.

SO.....would this also work with like BHO......????

F. Dupp

Veteran
I have this idea that my life is only a dream. In reality I am this super advanced alien being that has very intricate dreams. Im in a deep sleep cryogenic chamber on a spaceship and have been for a very long time while traveling great distances thru space. When I awake I will tell my crew members about the trippy dream I had about being a "human" on a planet called "Earth".

When I wake up, all of your lives will come to an end. For all of us were nothing more than a figment of my imagination. Everything you ever did, every feeling you ever had, was all just a part of my dream. I created this entire world in my head, and when I wake up it will all be over.

Probably some time in late Dec. of 2012.

med_breeder

I feel you on that Mr. Dupp.

What if in 2012, the simulation company that has been running the Earth program goes out of business? We would all be forced to unplugg and see the world for what it really is.

The recession that is happening outside of the machine was written into Earth's ongoing story line.

Writers! ya gotta love em.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
when i was younger i always had this crazy idea when i would get high that we all dont really see colors the the same way. like, we all see red and know its red, but red might actually look blue to me, and green to you, but because we have always been told by some authority over us that the color we see is red, even if it is not actually red? you know what i mean?......fuck im giving myself a headache

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Overwhelming consensus is the I am wrong Nokuy would not be meg.............But BITCH STEWIE!

[YOUTUBEIF]MgWLenDNL8A[/YOUTUBEIF]

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

whilst really really stoned I've been sitting here staring @ the title of this thread (Herb Grinder) wondering just how many Herb Grinders actually reside in the united states, I can now tell you after searching that the answer is zero to the best of my knowledge. I'd expect to find nobody named Coffee Grinder nor even a Meat Grinder but I'm so disappointed to find no Herb Grinder's.

NOKUY

Veteran
Overwhelming consensus is the I am wrong Nokuy would not be meg.............But BITCH STEWIE!

i wouldn't even waste my time to watch some stupid fukin' link posted by some idiot that i couldn't fukin' care less about...get off my nuts faggot!

your lucky i wasted 35 seconds of my life to post this dis to ya...:tiphat:

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
i wouldn't even waste my time to watch some stupid fukin' link posted by some idiot that i couldn't fukin' care less about...get off my nuts faggot!

your lucky i wasted 35 seconds of my life to post this dis to ya...:tiphat:

RELAX ..........son, stop smoking that florimite bud its making you all agro.

And look at the thread to see who on whos nuts.....those dreads are rashing up my legs.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
I once thought to not smoke anything and make lots of money with my crop.

Then I smoked it and thought about the money I would have made.

Then I fell asleep. :)

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Oh I may have one or two :)

I thought once that every religion believes god is found in all creation, then we all worship the same force, just call it by different names.

I thought once that God was actually the collected energies and experience of every human that ever lived, which is why every religion described god's voice a Legion of voices speaking at once, and too much for one man to comprehend. Imagine the idea of all of humanity's voices and experience exploding into your soul. We wish/pray/hope for God to speak to us, but would you really want that? Really?
Be careful what you wish for...

I once thought there was such a thing as true democracy. Then I thought about human nature, and knew such a thing could never be, but the attempt was crucial and necessary.

I once thought that there could be no humanity without conflict. Evolution is strict. To advance as a species, each individual must prove their value. Therefore conflict is in our very dna, we most prove ourselves as abled and worthy. To do this we must have a measure,a worthy opponent. W must have conflict, it is vital to our survival as a species. It is our genetic imperative to be in conflict. It is our human imperative to resolve these conflicts peacefully.

I think all kinds of crazy shit while medicated...

NOKUY

Veteran
piece of shit, stupid fukikin dreadie homie bro

piece of shit, stupid fukikin dreadie homie bro

.....then my wife wants ta bounce....aiight

:thank you:

NOKUY

Veteran

ha ha ...neg rep and the whole fukin line.....such a little bitch....lol

total mayor of faggot city

Latest posts

Latest posts