What's new

Post a crazy idea you had while high

MMJcali

one time I was so high I thought that society actually could be able to 'fix itself'.

Then I came back down and realized that we need the assholes and the idiots to make us look nicer/smarter. if we were all nice/smart something would definitely not feel right.

NOKUY

Veteran
i wouldn't even waste my time to watch some stupid fukin' link posted by some idiot that i couldn't fukin' care less about...get off my nuts faggot!

your lucky i wasted 35 seconds of my life to post this dis to ya...:tiphat:

awww..hurt your fukin feelings faggot ...lmfao

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
a tooth brush with an automatic tooth paste dispensar attached to its handle, heated toilet seats, a pipe with a lighter built in so all you do is click n toke, and some even better ideas that i wish i would have written down, cuz i forgot.

med_breeder

Sorry Get Mo, but they have been rocking heated toilet seats in Japan for darn near 3 decades. No word on if the inventor smoked the ickey.

Got mega stoned one time years ago, and fell into a comatose-sleep. Unfortunately; during my sleep, I dreamed of having the munchies, and grabbed a burger, sunk my teeth in, and...AIYEAH!!! I woke up from the loudest scream, realizing I almost bit my wife's ear off!

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
a a pipe with a lighter built in so all you do is click n toke

I used to have one.. it was a one hitter that had a stash space for your goods, a pivoting bowl that would load a nice sized hit and a place that held a bic lighter.. I worked good.. not sure what ever happened to it..

mgk :tiphat:

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
your an idiot fuck you.

im gonna call every 1 of u idiots out 1 by 1...go fuk yourself....your not special..

your #1 tho

lol i am to special you just called me #1...

dont counter dict yourself in your own statement...

devilgoob

Veteran
The unreal thing happens when I see TV.

Magic pills for your weight, one simple thing for your abs, a piece of equipment that does it all, a perfect bra, a crappy computer with $1800 of software on it.

I sit back and look on people like they are unreal. It is unbelievably mind-numbing if you're not an idiot.

You'd fall through the cracks not knowing or being smart enough, like a sheep.

It almost hurts me sometimes when I fly above all those social "norms" but feel societies morals can never live up to my own. What is the difference between a sociopath and them? They'll lie and steal if you're not looking, people are like that a lot. Even on the internet if the video says someone dies in it, I will look.

I even get sucked into this sickness. I am very aware of it though.

Latest posts

Latest posts