• KFC Chicken

Votes: 34 21.5%
  • Neither one

Votes: 38 24.1%

• Total voters

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I haven't tried the KFC's grilled chicken yet but popeye's has some ass kicken chicken and sides but it depends at the moment what style I feel like eating when the munchie train comes through :yes:

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
popeyes FTW spicey with dirty rice and a biscuit and a big glass of lemonade. though there is much to be said about the colonels doubledown sandwich, for those not familiar its 2 fried boneless chicken breasts (as the bread) 2 slices of bacon and 2 slices of pepper jack cheese, like artheriosclerosis and angioplasty. I can feel my arteries clogging thinking about it.

peace -fb

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I went to go visit a cousin who asked me to chill for an hour or so and we smoked a couple of bowls well he had thrown in a box of the banquet chicken and fuck even though it was box frozen chicken after being high with the severe munchies we killed the entire 8pieces and it was the hot & spicy flavor.

No matter what the bottom line is I believe when your baked a dam pb&j sandwich could taste like a great meal when your hungry and have extreme munchies.

crazybear

popeyes, but f**k their red beans & rice until they take lessons from my wife!!!!!!! like their mac & cheese can't get mac & cheese around here though!!

SuperHemp

I'm not an American, but I'm in the US every now and then and i really like the KFC hot wings, i think the rest of it is kinda dry though. I found most of the yum brand products to be pretty subpar though. I lived just outside Popeye's in Orlando last time i was there but i didn't go there, i will next time though

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
Korean curry fried chicken ftw. For no apparent reason this is served at the one restaurant that's open after 9 in my town. It's twice fried and has the most amazing texture & a very deep rich taste. No clue if it's just the local dish, but it's amazing stuff.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Theres a popeyes right across the street from FENWAY last time I took the wife and kids to a game we walked in with a bucket.The guy taking the tickets did not say anything.But I did notice other fans in our section did not seem all that happy about it.Cant say I blame em.If I was paying $5 for a mummified fenway frank and all I could smell was a bucket of popeyes.Could have been a VISA commercial DA AT D PAK WIT A BUKIT...PRICELESS!

Birdland style

Birdland style

picture.php

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Don't know about where you guys are but here there's enough grease in the bottom of a bucket of KFC to oil up a fat girl slippery enough to pass her through the eye of a needle.
Always preferred Popeye's when I was back home. Either there or Church's.