What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Popeye's Chicken VS KFC Chicken

Popeye's Chicken VS KFC Chicken

• Popeye's Chicken

Votes: 86 54.4%
  • KFC Chicken

Votes: 34 21.5%
  • Neither one

Votes: 38 24.1%

• Total voters

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
Popeye's Chicken -VS- KFC Chicken

I know their's Munchie Maniacs out there who have munchies so bad and crave to feed the beast inside them that just has to get their grub on and drive down to the local Chicken joint. Who reigns King of the mighty delicious chicken you can't get enough of and don't forget them side orders of mashed potatoes or Cole slaw or BBQ beans etc.​

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
An old cajun woman was being interviewed after Karina flooded new orleans.
he interviewer asked "mam how many churches were destroyed in the flood?"
to which she replied..

"churches?!?!? how should i know?? motherfucker i eat popeye's!"

being from new orleans there is no choice..

fuck the colonel POPEYES!!!!

T

turtle farmer

I'll drive by 10 KFC stores to get to a Popeyes----red beans and rice is bomb diggity
how about those apple pies with cinnamon---stoner delight
damn i'm hungry now!..................peace
tf

Phedrosbenny

Trying to have a good day
Veteran
KFC has sucked every since they changed the grease.But Bojangles is good.I like the spicy chicken they have.

I

In~Plain~Site

Kfc_Runner.jpg

imma-let-you-finish-chicken-bucket-kfc.png

Ima not gonna letchu finish

kfc-795277.jpg

:tiphat:

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
When were cruising and have our grub on what we see is what we eat and when theirs no grub to chow down then your mind can make up some tasty ass grub to feast on like toasted grilled cheese or some scramby egg's & salsa with some toast & my favorite is steakum's with melted cheese on bread or what ever you can use to make your sandwich.

L

Lloyd_Christmas

How is this even a question? Popeyes every single time, not even close....