What's new

Poopy teabags Soma and Grindhouse

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Thanks again unc... i hope your a good babysitter lol... we are gonna start cutting some plants this week... will try and get pics off all plants before cut...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok,anything but babysitting,after you meet me you wont want me infecting your kids brain with unk weirdness anyway LOL,but plants i can tend to,and cooking and cleaning help never hurts either...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I Like!
picture.php

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Morning KK! Thanks Dr., I'm liking those diesels a lot myself;) Poopster's getting to know that Nikon I see. I've totally crapped out in the last week, great job being so on top of things Poopy....if I keep feeling as good as today, this harvest won't be bad at all for me. Keep in mind later in the day is better:)

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
We are chopping today taking pictures of everything that we are chopping.. buddha's yeild are dissapointing but its 1000% my doing... this next run will be for the baby and will be perfect...

boy are they sticky....

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Trimming in your first trimester is insane....it was really uncomfortable, I've just had a really long day. Don't know how many plants we took down tonight, but I'm sure Poopy will update with some pics.

It smells like funky cherries all over my house, I love it!!!!!

Oh, it was all Reclining Buddha that was chopped today:)

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Damn! All those plant shots, looks like a jungle in there! Sweet variety, looks like enough to keep ya busy trimming for a good while. Mmm... fresh finger/scissor (depending on yer methods ;)) hash! :D :joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol noice bro,i hate doin the scissor work fasheezy.do you have any sort of trimmer or str8 scissors yo?i had to order me a spinpro yo,i do this chit solo and it takes me forever.
i dropped some congrads in the other thread on the new addition on the way,but ill say it again...congradz to the both of you guys.
lookin forward to the chop pics maing.
peace-T-

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Damn! All those plant shots, looks like a jungle in there! Sweet variety, looks like enough to keep ya busy trimming for a good while. Mmm... fresh finger/scissor (depending on yer methods ;)) hash! :D :joint:

it gets nuts.... lol and its scissor hash... o my god my FAVORITE hash in the world...

yummm buddha scissor hash

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
poopT and miss blu
Howzit you two..?? 45 more jeepers.. get to choppin PoopT :D.. i hate trimming that is the worst and i only have the later part of yer number of 45.. lol.. good luck with all the skizzor work.. bbl peace n pufs..

sackO :tiphat:

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
hahah thanks everyone... ya ive got some work to do.... thank god they are small.... well sort of hahaha... trimming sucks but im SOOOOOOO glad i am trimming right now lol.....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
while old preggy poo loiters around i bet ! LOL j/k Miss B,you only have one job,making a healthy baby,poopster can grumble all he wants,he'll look forward to trimming alone as quiet time soon enough LOL

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
she does her part one way or another -=] lol....the plants are always bigger when you trim them. lol

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol @ the plants are always bigger when u trim them....also ,ever notice how much more popcorn hits the hash pile as time goes on :D
i know i get less and less picky on what i keep after about 4-5 hours lol...
peace-T-

Latest posts

Latest posts