PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Heres a couple shots of the Fubba Kush

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I learn to take good pictures gusy bear with me im tired its late and im so baked...

some buddha
picture.php

picture.php

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
And some durga

picture.php

picture.php

[[URL]http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=14933&pictureid=357987/img][/URL]

[IMG]http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=14933&pictureid=357985

picture.php

picture.php
[/img]

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
poopT
Howzit brother..?? ALl the gurls are lookin great.. That leaf looks more like some of the leaves off BOG's gear.. Definitely not bubba K.. fubba kush looks nice :D... Aight bbl to peep some more.. peace n pufs.

edit yea im donkey eyes.. but is it me or is every other picture blurry then a good one then a blurred one.. niiice i think if ya took a lil more time with each shot they wouldnt blur.. im all friggn crossed eye now.. :D

sackO

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Here is some LA Women... LA con Pheno

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I do beleive these are some more Fubba's
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
poopT
Howzit brother..?? ALl the gurls are lookin great.. That leaf looks more like some of the leaves off BOG's gear.. Definitely not bubba K.. fubba kush looks nice :D... Aight bbl to peep some more.. peace n pufs.

edit yea im donkey eyes.. but is it me or is every other picture blurry then a good one then a blurred one.. niiice i think if ya took a lil more time with each shot they wouldnt blur.. im all friggn crossed eye now.. :D

sackO

haha yea its funny bro... its 420 and i got baked bro... tomorrow monrning im getting pictures before light on... gonna have quality... i bought a 300 camera just for the damn grow lol...

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dont believe i been sleepin on this thread all this time PT,my bad brotha.
tagged up now though,nice room yo.dont sweat the small budas bro,i just had a run that was pretty embarresing too,all part of the past now though yo.
good to hear also that the spots around there are showcasing inferior product too,should be easy for you to make a real nice reputable name for urself out ur way.
:respect:
peace-T-

The pics look a lot better with the new cam! I too was lost in time and space yesterday, one to many super silly banana nut muffins!

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Durga is super photogenic! SOrry about some of the blurry pics guys....they were actually my fault, I was trying to figure out the new camera while Poopy was watering and cloning. I'll get it sooner or later.....I'll be having a lot of sober time on my hands, so I'm sure I'll actually read the manual and contribute some good shots. Thank goodness Poopy can grow a good plant to shoot:)

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
so i tried to get some more decent pictures... well see what i got going... everything will be flushed... we are on day 57...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nycd i think lol
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

all the pictures from this one up to where i say they are NYCD are all different phenos of NYCD...

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
^It may be another month before they're done....hahaha, but they're looking pretty cool. I have my hopes up for 3-4 of those phenos. I hope that we find one we absolutely can't live without!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome guys,looking fat in there,much much much better pics too poopy,getting better with the camera each time bro

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there you go,my pics got i guess 7x better when i got the new camera LOL still the pics are looking much better,the buds are looking really nice and mature,with the flush you are giving them its gonna be some fine meds,your patients are going to be very happy.

and once again,congrats you two!! if you guys need help in the future,and i'm somehow sure you will,let me know and i will see what i can do for you