What's new

POLL: Which Cheese?

POLL: Which Cheese?

• Total voters

RebelGrow

just to throw this up at you guys. my purple urkle also has the sharks teeth, all the way down the leaf as well. i'm flowering out the bbcheese as we speak and have two females with no sharks teeth, but did get a male which shows some amazing traits. perfect strong growth, sharks teeth, so damn smelly in veg, when you rub the stems a clove, cinnamon, basil smell permeates the air. im really excited to drop some of his pollen on the ladies next round. he was also the first to root up and they were thick roots at that.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting stuff :yes: Seems several traits are shared in many plants ...

What we really need is smell-a-vision (like scratch n sniff cards) and we could easy tell the Cheese from the Claret board..lol

Peace out all

mr cheese

havent read everyones reply so forgive me if its been said but the real exodus cheese will only ever produce 5 fingered fan leaves, all of the cheese in the dam is yeilder cheese (afghan cheese ) , when we sent over the cut back in 06/07 we never sent the original cheese so anything you get over their is the hybrid cheese... even in the uk very very few people have the original 5 fingerd cheese, a lot claim they do and they honestley belive they do as the cheese cross we did stinks so much but in reality its a pheno of afghan cheese my crew did.... hope this ....mrc

jst looked thru everyones post n pics, all afghan cheese, uk never foxtails or swells like those pics which is why we crossed her with afghan, uk is renowned for her small yeild... all best mrc

moobuds

Not trying to jack the thread or anything, but whats your guys take on Cheesus. I love God bud, it floors me every time im able to try it. The only cheese cross ive had is Blueberry cheese and i must say its some potent dank stank.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hay MrCheese,,,,,,,,:),,,,,,,,please have a look at my pick and tell me if its the 1 and only,,,:),,,,,,,,,,i believe my cut to be 1 degree away from Glen:),,

btw,,my cheese easly foxtails

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
havent read everyones reply so forgive me if its been said but the real exodus cheese will only ever produce 5 fingered fan leaves, all of the cheese in the dam is yeilder cheese (afghan cheese ) , when we sent over the cut back in 06/07 we never sent the original cheese so anything you get over their is the hybrid cheese... even in the uk very very few people have the original 5 fingerd cheese, a lot claim they do and they honestley belive they do as the cheese cross we did stinks so much but in reality its a pheno of afghan cheese my crew did.... hope this ....mrc

jst looked thru everyones post n pics, all afghan cheese, uk never foxtails or swells like those pics which is why we crossed her with afghan, uk is renowned for her small yeild... all best mrc

You mean under Heat Stress ? I have "the exodus cut" here in Spain and it is notably the only thing that does not foxtail new growth out of buds in overly hot growrooms, she can really take the heat. Unfortunatly she still stinks like a bastard, one lucky local was overheard complaining how his outdoor plant could be smelt 200 meters from his house on an Urbanisation....:yoinks:

Good luck with your Cheese/Chocolope Jamie, what you thought was your new Ferrari is now a Lamborghini, no passar nada as they say round these parts. :yummy: ;)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres BH`s Cheese,,,,,,,,,,,,

i could sware its the saame as mine,,,,,,

id say this pick bud is foxtailing

DSCF0093.jpg

`

chizzleonetime

cheese doesnt foxtail??? most of the cheese i get is foxtailed small buds , or big buds made up of budlets and pretty leafy usually with a silver sheen to the buds ,,, usually get it smelling very sweet with a hint of berry and less of the time just smells like cheesey socks with a hint of sweetness personally i like the foot cheese one the most out of what have i been smoking lol do either of these sound like cheese?

Last edited:
C

cheesey

mr cheese . exodus cheese neva foxtails ? have a word dude.

just under 18oz dry from 2 EXODUS CHEESE PLANTS with a 400w digital.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah foxtailing happens as a reaction to environmental and nutritional conditions as well as genetics. true about the 5 finger leaves though - i couldnt find one with more on my UK cheese - which i am certain is genuine

picture.php

also just because one person didnt send the cut to holland doesnt mean someone else didnt...

V.

C

cheesey

also just because one person didnt send the cut to holland doesnt mean someone else didnt...

V.[/QUOTE]

yep we sent exo clone over the water to amsterdam 2 yrs ago as the cheese what was over there was bbc or a exo cross .after the grower who we sorted the exo cut out too had done a crop the coffee shops who he sells to were going mad for more as it was the best cheese in the dam . when i was last over in the dam i dropped a clone off at sensi museum to grow .

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
V is right,,,:),,,,its all down to the enviroment, nute`s etc,,,,,,,,,,ive had my cheese growin big fat indica leafs,,,,,an if i saw it on a pick here id just laugh at it

5 fingrs only is pretty accurate!!,,,but i bet i could get it growin 7`s and 9`s if i upped the veg nutes and improved the enviroment

its all down to the enviroment

CHEESE WILL FOXTAIL !!!!,,,,,,,,,,<<<<<<FACT>>>>>>>>

cannaboy

Cheese is a small yielder. BUT IT CAN YEILD every plant that is forced wont reach its potential (and don't forget .. EPIGENETICS) (SOME OLD grow technices ARE BEST ALWAYS) And their are the few that have the real cut's from time time ago back in day. So in reality with the time the cut has been about and the say non perfect conditions years back with crap ballasts and many other old things between a few friends thinking they know what their doing and not actuall knowing what they are doing and now realizeing what they had and ??? who knows.. WE ALL HAVE LOTS OF OLD PHENO'S all of our global community many of us still have manny manny a KEEPER so It is what it is is cheese There are 3 old Lines I know of all similar in smell and all (PROPER) finishing time traits and charachteristics on all 3 similar but to tell them apart between Growers rooms differences in grow methodology rooms change and names of cut's (AMSTERDAM COPIED IT AND MANY OTHERS) NOT SHANTI NOR NEVILL (SAM S OWNS THE FINAL SAY).. HOW OLD IS YOUR MOTHER CUT ???? VINTAGE CHEESE ANYONE:dueling:???

Last edited:

chops

Here's my uk cheese the guy who sold it to me is a very reputable grower and assure's me this is the real deal hollyfield

Jim Rockford

Veteran
Damn some nice pics and info in this thread. I just started my first round of Cheesedog. Pics coming soon. Blue Cheese X Chemdog DD

cannaboy

Chops I have a pic of yours in my gallery as I do of many a person on this site to compare as such.. MAY I SAY NICE PLANTS GOOD GROWING TO YOU..:joint:

chops

thanks cannaboy much appreciated.
here some in veg Nearly lost this filthy little slut after a friend got bagged and tagged by the rozzers had to open his mouth...... luckily enough i had a ched 2 weeks in flower whipped some cuts off her took a few weeks to recover but she still here strong

Latest posts

Latest posts