What's new

POLL: Holiday Pet Contest 2010...Please VOTE!

POLL: Holiday Pet Contest 2010...Please VOTE!

• 1. FatChillin

Votes: 18 14.2%
  • 2. makowiec

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • 3. yortbogey

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • 4. daniemarie193

Votes: 24 18.9%
  • 5. texas_green

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 6. cheesey

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • 7. ogkushkilla

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • 8. goldenahms

• 9. trichosaurus

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • 10. Ganja D

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • 11. ♥Mo♥

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 12. cheebs318

• 13. Doobieduck

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Congrats to the winners......we have a TIE!

makowiec and daniemarie193 :woohoo:

To claim your prize, please send your shipping info by pm to John Bourne, and reference this thread.

This was a lot of fun, is something I do every year around the holidays. Everyone's pets are winners just for having such a loving owner to dress them up and take the time to share with us all here. Many thanks to all who entered!

:thank you:

makowiec

Congrats to the winners......we have a TIE!

makowiec and daniemarie193 :woohoo:

To claim your prize, please send your shipping info by pm to John Bourne, and reference this thread.

This was a lot of fun, is something I do every year around the holidays. Everyone's pets are winners just for having such a loving owner to dress them up and take the time to share with us all here. Many thanks to all who entered!

Thanks to all of you =). :thank you:
Could you specify what is the prize exacly?

D

danimarie193

Thanks DG this means alot to me becuase I lost about 300 bucks going to seedbay for your gear. Cant wait to try some more of your strains! Thanks again everyone.

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
Awesome contest, congrats to the winner- those were all some great pics!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
There is only first place prizes cheesey. I wanted 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, place prize distribution but was advised prior to running the contest that it needed to be limited to a first place winner only. Due to their being a tie for first place, obviously both of those members receive a prize.

C

cheesey

There is only first place prizes cheesey. I wanted 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, place prize distribution but was advised prior to running the contest that it needed to be limited to a first place winner only. Due to their being a tie for first place, obviously both of those members receive a prize.

that isnt how your 1st post reads at all

Contest rules:

1. Photo must be recent and your own.
2. Photo must be in your ICM photo album.
3. No limit to number of photos you enter, since many have multiple pets.
4. This is a photo contest....composition is just as important as the cute subject in the photo. Photos should contain your cat or dog in some form of holiday costume or holiday themed backdrop.
5. The contest will remain open until January 31, 2011.
6. There will be three photos selected and placed 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
7. Winners will be announced the first week of February 2011.
8. Winners must send their shipping info directly to Gypsy Nirvana by pm to receive their prize. Prizes will consist of Dutchgrown Seeds.

Ramius

Veteran
^ True, the rules should have been edited before the contest started

Not that it really changes anything anyway, they are all winners in my book

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Yes you are correct...should have been edited, and it got by me. My apologies...but no worries, I'll let JB know to honor the 2nd and 3rd placers as well.

♥Mo♥

Yes you are correct...should have been edited, and it got by me. My apologies...but no worries, I'll let JB know to honor the 2nd and 3rd placers as well.

Way to go DG. Thanks for letting us all share our pets with you all and congrats to the winners.:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.