What's new

POLL: Holiday Pet Contest 2010...Please VOTE!

POLL: Holiday Pet Contest 2010...Please VOTE!

• 1. FatChillin

Votes: 18 14.2%
  • 2. makowiec

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • 3. yortbogey

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • 4. daniemarie193

Votes: 24 18.9%
  • 5. texas_green

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 6. cheesey

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • 7. ogkushkilla

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • 8. goldenahms

• 9. trichosaurus

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • 10. Ganja D

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • 11. ♥Mo♥

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 12. cheebs318

• 13. Doobieduck

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
when is last day to vote?? Lots of nice entries for sure :) Tight race too....looks like it gonna come down to the wire!

kerm

I vote for cheeseys chinchilla (SOOTY) shes so pritty ,that must of been such a hard job trying to keep her still for the photos.Shes a wild one for sure haha

C

cheesey

Go Number 7!!
Down With Cheeseys mouse thing

haha cheers dude its a chinchilla .her name is sooty shes a ebony shes 6 weeks preggers atm so i will have 1 or 2 baby chinchillas very soon it takes 111 days ill post some pics up when they are born they look so cute .

chinchillas originate from the rocky mountain range of the Andes in South America. Discovered by Spanish explorers in the 1500's, they were named after the Chincha Indians, who killed them for food and made clothing with their fur. Later introduced to Europe, their soft luxurious fur became very popular and was sought after so much, it nearly caused their extinction, as literally millions of chinchillas were killed for their pelts. It is very distressing to know that it takes well over a 100 chinchillas just to make one coat!

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
Oh gods! No wonder you passed this off to us! I dunno, its tough vote for J.C. Like Ganja D's dog laying around trash bags full of dope...that one made J.C. smile...then the other one from Doobie with the dog passed out and bud and bowl and papers...oh frack... :dunno:

Going to have to smoke a joint and contemplate this one. :joint:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Oh gods! No wonder you passed this off to us! I dunno, its tough vote for J.C. Like Ganja D's dog laying around trash bags full of dope...that one made J.C. smile...then the other one from Doobie with the dog passed out and bud and bowl and papers...oh frack... :dunno:

Going to have to smoke a joint and contemplate this one. :joint:

To me...they are all winners...was impossible...so I did the only thing I could....let you all decide. :biggrin: See what a tough decision it is? :tongue:

:ying:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My goodness..when I just looked it'sa three way tie for first, yippie, with many close contenders...great showing fellow photographers. This shows the diversity of our members skills as well as what we like in an image..a few more days to vote..bring um on DD

Justin_Credible

Veteran
:yeahthats

Looks like the poll shows Dg not kidding when she said she was having a tough time deciding.....seems that way with the community as well.

J.C. voted, and will never say for whom. :joint:

:thinking:
What if it a 3 way_tie DG? Another poll with the three runner-ups?
Ups?
:laughing:

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Think I just put daniemarie193 into 1st place...for now anyway...gotta love the Bulldogs!!
Great pics everyone!

Justin_Credible

Veteran
Think I just put daniemarie193 into 1st place...for now anyway...gotta love the Bulldogs!!
Great pics everyone!

:yeahthats
yeah, that was a good one...it was tough...some effort went into these...loved the cat passed out with the hash oil stash etc...etc...
:thinking:
wonder if the cat actually had some of that oil...then really DID pass out....tough to get a cat to cooperate on something like that unless stoned.. :biggrin:

stellblue

All these pix are soooo wonderful..I can't cheese just one...woops...hint, hint ...and that pic of doobieduck...who do i vote for???

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
Thier all so Unique in their own way and I give Props to the Members who were
most creative and that deserves to be judged on as part of the all around vote.
It drives you loco trying to pick just 1 Winner..
144fs807820.gif

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
Well that rat critter is the only one that ain't a cat or a dog and I'm prejudice so I have to make my decisions based on discrimination and all that crap... So that critter got my vote.

Although my daughter and GF are threatening to join ICMag today and VETO my vote because they accuse me of being too stoned to make a qualified discriminating decision. But then they both wanted to vote for all of em...

makowiec

Lol 2 ppl on 1st place :D

Congratulasions daniemarie and cheesey.

Any of dutchgrown strains can be grown to maturity till half of october at 50*N latitude?

Status
Not open for further replies.