What's new

POLL: Holiday Pet Contest 2010...Please VOTE!

POLL: Holiday Pet Contest 2010...Please VOTE!

• 1. FatChillin

Votes: 18 14.2%
  • 2. makowiec

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • 3. yortbogey

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • 4. daniemarie193

Votes: 24 18.9%
  • 5. texas_green

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 6. cheesey

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • 7. ogkushkilla

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • 8. goldenahms

• 9. trichosaurus

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • 10. Ganja D

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • 11. ♥Mo♥

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 12. cheebs318

• 13. Doobieduck

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Those who now find themselves in the finalists, is up to the members to vote for the winner! You all made it very tough on DG to decide, so I'm passing that task on to you all. :biggrin:

There were MANY lovely photos posted, and in keeping with the holiday theme that the thread started with, please remember that photography also plays a role in this contest.

Many thanks to all who shared photos of their pet(s). They are all winners to me...so whether you made it into the finals or not, know that your entry(ies) are much appreciated, as are your cute pet(s)! :cathug:

Thanks again to all who entered....it was YOU that made this contest such a pleasure to hold, year after year as I have in the past, and view! :yes: :thank you:

*p.s. All finalists are those who are current members of ICM with their account here in good standing.

1. FatChillin
Suni.jpg

2. makowiec
picture.php

3. yortbogey
picture.php

4. daniemarie193
picture.php

5. texas_green
picture.php

6. cheesey
attachment.php

7. ogkushkilla
picture.php

8. goldenahms
picture.php

9. trichosaurus
017a.jpg

10. Ganja D
picture.php

11. ♥Mo♥
picture.php

12. cheebs318
picture.php

13. Doobieduck
picture.php

G

Ganja D

I think it's #1,4 or 10. #4 is one cute pup. Good luck everyone.

♥Mo♥

Thanks DG for allowing us to share our pets pictures and one very fun contest. Good luck to us all.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Viewing all the finalists....maybe you all can relate to how it was a sheer impossibility for DG to decide herself! :yoinks: :biggrin: So I lay the decision in all of your hands now....best of luck to everyone! :yes:

B

BOSCO

My vote goes to the Shiba Inu, FatChillin she's a beautiful looking dog

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Voted #4 for sure. A lot of those barely have any x-mas or holiday stuff in them. Seems like it could of been a lot better this year....

hiker

They are all winners in their own way, good thinking Dutchgrown leaving it up to us, because truthfully I'm having a tough time figureing this one out. Wishing you all good luck and thanks for sharing your pets with us.:thank you:

Bullfrog44

Veteran
I have a soft spot for Bulldog puppies, but FatChillin is a very close runner up. FatChillin used the x-mas props the best out of all the pics. Good job both of you guys.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
....maybe you all can relate to how it was a sheer impossibility for DG to decide herself!
Close contest..Well what ^ the ^ heck ^ are you going to do if there is a 13 way tie for first..he..he..he, break out the beans!
I love it..Great pix everyone...showed um to the wifey this AM and she cheered for you guys as well. Thanks for the chance to share our images with the World DG. Smiles..DD

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
Close contest..Well what ^ the ^ heck ^ are you going to do if there is a 13 way tie for first..he..he..he, break out the beans!
I love it..Great pix everyone...showed um to the wifey this AM and she cheered for you guys as well. Thanks for the chance to share our images with the World DG. Smiles..DD

DD.............LUV....how U roll..........as in roll model.......
alwayz thinking of the masses before U'r self......thatz part of what makes U so special for this site............a TRUE.......resource......:tiphat:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Winding down to the last week for voting! Is a tough choice to make with so many excellent entries that made it into the finals. Hope to see more of you all out there participating in helping to choose the winner by VOTING! :biggrin:

Good luck to all finalists! :ying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts