What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

polipaja`s 150vscrog

bobblehead

Veteran
That is a respectable micro-grow you have going on! :) I don't know that I would ever go that small, but one day, I envision myself downgrading to a much smaller setup... Not anytime soon though. ha ha...

Keep up the good work! You're gonna have some great nugs with that garden.

polipaja

That is a respectable micro-grow you have going on! :) I don't know that I would ever go that small, but one day, I envision myself downgrading to a much smaller setup... Not anytime soon though. ha ha...

Keep up the good work! You're gonna have some great nugs with that garden.

Hello, thank`s for stoping here :) Seems like you are just kiding :)

Here are new photos from day 3 of bloom. Seems that pH troubles are over.

edit: day 6 of bloom

bobblehead

Veteran
Hello, thank`s for stoping here :) Seems like you are just kiding :)

Here are new photos from day 4 of bloom. Seems that pH troubles are over.

:laughing: lol, seriously, RESPECT for your mini-garden. I meant that one day, when I'm tired of being a caregiver, and I just want a personal stash... Except I probably won't go smaller than 400 or 250w.. I'm keeping an eye on this.

polipaja

day 11.. I puted hydroton layer on the coco because of roots intergrow to top and to avoid excess evaporation. However I did it after taking photos so.. next time..

edit: day 13

edit: day 17

jungo

i am subbed to this.
cant wait to see the results, i am planing on going vertical for the next winter and doing it in a small scale (250W).
this will inspire me.

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
That is looking awesome, nice job!!

Nice work with the plants, they look very healthy..

Awesome grow. It's great to see lower wattage vert grows. The ladies look great, but it looks like they might need a splash of cal-mag?

StupidBoy

Great looking grow polipaja! Yeah, you'll find that a bit of extra veg time helps a lot in vert. With most strains it also helps to thin things out considerably @ the base of the plant. Keep it green :ying:

polipaja

wow, very nice, it'll be interesting to see the yeild.
smoker.gif
Hello, thank you, I`m looking forward to see yield too.

Awesome grow. It's great to see lower wattage vert grows. The ladies look great, but it looks like they might need a splash of cal-mag?
Hi there,
I don`t think they need any splash in this phase of bloom. Some older leaves are affected by pH issue I had in first week.

Great looking grow polipaja! Yeah, you'll find that a bit of extra veg time helps a lot in vert. With most strains it also helps to thin things out considerably @ the base of the plant. Keep it green
ying.gif
Hello, I have vegged them for 26 days. This genetics has bad growth potential and it almost doesn`t stretch after flip, however, first blooms appeared 3 days after. I know about it`s grow potential now so it will be better next time :)

Day 24 - I have lowered N dosage and in the end of the next week I`ll cut out all N.

edit: some closeups from day 26

edit: day 32

:-(

Hey Poli... Lookin real good. I'm interested to see how this goes. Keep us posted on your final weight!