What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

polipaja`s 150vscrog

bobblehead

Veteran
You get my vote for micro-grow of the year! :D
picture.php

crunkyeah

Veteran
Looks like the pistils are in the exploding stage right now, couple more weeks and it's time to pack on the weight!

Lookin very nice. I do have a question though. Do you get any leaves burned from the plants being that close to the bulb without a cooltube?

polipaja

Looks like the pistils are in the exploding stage right now, couple more weeks and it's time to pack on the weight!

Lookin very nice. I do have a question though. Do you get any leaves burned from the plants being that close to the bulb without a cooltube?

Yes, I fonud some leaves burned since outdoors temperatures increased. However, up-regulation of power of circulation vent completly solved that problem.

Here are few photos from day 32

Edit: I had some problems with camera last day, so here are some new photos from 33.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice Poli...I'm not much for micro grows but this one caught my eye!

Good job!

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Those gals look very happy in your hands!

Great way to master the basics and then grow "trees" tied up from the ceiling.

Can't wait to see the conclusion.

Ojo

weedster

Hey polipaja :wave:

I see that the grow is going smooth ^^ The plants are healthy and good looking.

Good luck :)

hazydreams

Awesome hauls man. 115g from a 150w is an excellent yield. your doing great keep it up!

ive wanted to run a mini Drain to Waste coco grow to take care of the constant maintenance of my mom/veg room, youve done the leg work for me, ill be keeping a close eye on this!

keep it green

Eol

Hey poli, your setup looks so sweet man! I pinched a lot of your ideas for my current grow, hope you don't mind ;)

Have you got any tips when growing this way btw? My grow is very similar, just using a 250w bulb instead.

How much was the blumat kit also, if you don't mind me asking - really considering investing in a set!
Was it easy to get dialled in?

Thanks man =)

sLai*kRoLa

:yeahthats
I hope you don't mind that i stole youre idea of fixing blower (with the same green garden wire) under my 150.
:thank you:
My setup is pretty much the same, except that i have more head space, and doing sog in dirt (have room to up-pot and i'm going to do that).
Take care :wave:

polipaja

Hey polipaja :wave:

I see that the grow is going smooth ^^ The plants are healthy and good looking.

Good luck :)
Hello, thanks alot for stoping here :)
Awesome hauls man. 115g from a 150w is an excellent yield. your doing great keep it up!

ive wanted to run a mini Drain to Waste coco grow to take care of the constant maintenance of my mom/veg room, youve done the leg work for me, ill be keeping a close eye on this!

keep it green
Hi hazy :tiphat: glad to inspire..
Hey poli, your setup looks so sweet man! I pinched a lot of your ideas for my current grow, hope you don't mind
wink.gif

Have you got any tips when growing this way btw? My grow is very similar, just using a 250w bulb instead.

How much was the blumat kit also, if you don't mind me asking - really considering investing in a set!
Was it easy to get dialled in?

Thanks man =)
Hello Eol,
not sure about exact tips :) blumats are totaly foolproof, were cheap, however i live in europe and prices may be diferent.
Inspirational indeed.
Cheers
yeahthatsign.gif

I hope you don't mind that i stole youre idea of fixing blower (with the same green garden wire) under my 150.
:thank you:
My setup is pretty much the same, except that i have more head space, and doing sog in dirt (have room to up-pot and i'm going to do that).
Take care
wave.gif

Hi, welcome here :) you should better use some wire that has no isolation because when it touches hot bulb, may adhere some molten plastics there.

All of you guys thanks for stopping :thank you:

here are few photos from day 48

sLai*kRoLa

you should better use some wire that has no isolation because when it touches hot bulb, may adhere some molten plastics there.
Actually my 12cm pc cooler is doing great job cooling the bulb. I can touch the socket with my fingers ant it's not hot at all, only warm. If you don't mind, here's the pic of my bloom chamber.

Nice bouqet of sticky stinkyness you got there by the way!

StupidBoy

Great job polipaja! :ying: What size are your pots. I love seeing square pots in a micro grow. You can squeeze more in that way. :ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts