What's new

Police? Or Ripper?

hamstring

Veteran
Fair enough.

I'm assuming that was a question. Where have I done so?

[/font][/color]

No not a question and I apologize if it came off that way I was merely stating that I have nothing to hide i am comfortable with who I am. I have never stated I was a growing huge plots not once.

I am who I am I don’t need false pretense to be bigger or better. I appreciate the tone and humility of your reply I hang in the outdoor forum and my knowledge is centered around this type of growing. You will find absolutely zero and i really mean zero posts where I am putting my two cents on how someone should be running their indoor grow. It's called respect but bigger than that to me is it’s a fact i would be full of hot air if i claimed anything other than that, the truth.

Are we done measuring? So who's the bigger dick? I vote for the op. Sorry Strainhunter and Hamstring I think both should forget about this thread and move on. I respect both of you but this is getting old.

Hamstring seriously cool your jets man. StrainHunter is a valued member here.

READ HIS SIGNATURE THREADS....

I understand your getting offended. but your acting like a fool, if anything be mad at Stress_test for stirring up the pot to begin with.

Lets all just let this thread fall off the forum...

Madjag

Veteran
Indoor / Outdoor

Indoor / Outdoor

I'm doing a rather large crop and am completely reliant on my bicycle to get to and from the sites. Not only do I have a suspended license but there's no way I could park a car anywhere without drawing attention. I've carried tools such as a shovel and Garden Claw as well as Promix, clones and nutrients. I have no idea how I will harvest. More than likely it will be a week long process chopping single plants at a time and filling my backpack.

A bicycle is the perfect cover. My area is filled with bike trails and everyone on them is carrying a backpack. My farthest plot is about 16 miles each way so I get an excellent workout to boot.

Hey jack,

Since you've also ridden this thread for awhile, I thought I'd respond to your setup.

Nice. Enjoy the harvest if it's a bonus because as you said, it will be tricky to remove.

Why I have always grown outdoors is simple:

Indoors a bust gets the owner of the house and the house.

Outdoor busts rarely get either.

It's nice to keep your house even if you do get nabbed in the great outdoors.

Hubris is a powerful enemy.

picture.php
picture.php