What's new

Police? Or Ripper?

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
Ive been growin on land thats not mine for yearsr. Around here, the cops dont even ask the land owner if they know about the weed. If found, they go cut it and thats it.

I can raise more weed on one plant guerilla than you can produce indoors growing all season long wwith 40 runts. I can grow 4 plants here that produce 2lbs each and if caught, which is very unlikely, i would be given a ticket and charged 150$ fine.

I'll take that bet..

You take your 4 plants and I'll flip a room of mine. You have all season to get er done and let's see if your 4 OD can even out produce what my 8'X9' room does in 10-12 weeks? I'll even use over the counter soil and you can use hydro or whatever you wish?

Wanna? I'm game for a challenge like that....:laughing:

I feel your pain. I lost my crop to farmer john. stupid hurricanes and tropical storms seem to have forced the farmer to harvest early. Personally you have too many heads involved for what seems to be a small amount of bud. NEVER promise you gonna have product -.- shit like this happens, especially outdoors. That should have been a 2 people job at the max. That way if it wasn't you it was them. As was previously said the cops take it all, dirt included.

K

KSP

I'd like to see that challenge go off too. lol

The state softened the laws a little bit, but 8 pounds would still put you in felony territory hoss.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude are you serious? Im pretty sure if you get caught with a few plants your doing some time. Maybe your area is lax but 39 plants is not something you want to get caught with in a non-med state. You sound like a kid. Grow for fun and friends not for cash go to school get a degree contribute to society smoke good :) Stop playing weed mafia wars with investors and shit lol Your not gonna get rich only busted :tiphat:

I live in north carolina, and usually only crops messed with are 6000+ plant ones. Would police even mess with 39 or so plants in the middle of the forest, with the entire crop probably yielding no more than a pound at finish. IF that. Now it will barley yield 2 ounces, IF that and I don't even think it's worth the risk of tending to them anymore.

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
What Would Yummybud Do?

What Would Yummybud Do?

op story is suspect. 8 posts. hmmm...yummybud is back...

The ghost of yummybud haunts us always...

Give Yummybud some credit, he would be way too paranoid to get involved with a bunch of people like this clown.. Plus he's smart enough to run the numbers and realize it would be a waste of time, and he'd make more doing it himself. He have to at least get enough $ from the harvest to get a paint job for his old porsche, otherwise whats the point.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
did anyone else noticed that the OP not only has a shit-load of people involved, but he also talks (what exactly is this "talking" all about anyway) with the girlfriend of the guy he kicked out, all behind the guy's back.

sounds like trouble

how old r u?

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
I'll even use over the counter soil and you can use hydro or whatever you wish?

"you can even use hydro" lol lol

dumb ass people...

yeah, he is gonna choose hydro for growing gorila style outdoors... ummm kay... lol

noob fest at icmag today

I'll take that bet..

You take your 4 plants and I'll flip a room of mine. You have all season to get er done and let's see if your 4 OD can even out produce what my 8'X9' room does in 10-12 weeks? I'll even use over the counter soil and you can use hydro or whatever you wish?

Wanna? I'm game for a challenge like that....:laughing:

your pulling 10+lbs every 3 months out of a 8x9?

and as mentioned, WTF hydro guerrilla growing? LOL

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
I'll take that bet..

.......my 8'X9' room does in 10-12 weeks?

I'll take your bet.

Here are MY 10+lbs in 8 weeks
in over the counter soil & from a 4kw 7'x15' room.

Now show me yours from your 8'x9' room..

picture.php

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
Ive been growin on land thats not mine for yearsr. Around here, the cops dont even ask the land owner if they know about the weed. If found, they go cut it and thats it.

I can raise more weed on one plant guerilla than you can produce indoors growing all season long wwith 40 runts. I can grow 4 plants here that produce 2lbs each and if caught, which is very unlikely, i would be given a ticket and charged 150$ fine.

I'll take your bet.

Here are MY 10+lbs in 8 weeks
in over the counter soil & from a 4kw 7'x15' room.

Now show me yours from your 8'x9' room..

picture.php

I think you would be arguing on my side with a crop like that. But that is only one crop too, you still have nine more months to try and catch up with that "one plant guerilla" he has going on.

BTW, how many runts did you have to grow for that crop?

And all the rest of the idiots can chuckle at my comment about hydro too. I just couldn't resist.

Last edited:

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran

I think you would be arguing on my side with a crop like that. But that is only one crop too, you still have nine more to try and catch up with that "one plant guerilla" he has going on.

LOL yeah...thing is those kinda ppl like to talk a lot but usually have little to show.

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
Come on guys admit it it every indoor grower wants to do an outdoor grow for the ease of set-up and the additional weight... hell the first outdoor I do I'm gunna waste it smokin it all up in joints, I promise you.. "fuck it, the light was free"

ijim

Loose lips sink ships. Friends may not be so friendly when they run out of smoke. Trust no one. If you have pride in what you are doing get a camera. Don't take anyone to your sites.
If you do you are only aiding and abetting your own loss.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Come on guys admit it it every indoor grower wants to do an outdoor grow for the ease of set-up and the additional weight...

Although a few years ago now that's what I used to do.

Yeah compared to indoor it IS easy to a point but if you lose as much as I have
(which this one year was more than many grow in their entire life!) to mold...that can become quite discouraging to say the least.

Seeing 5ft long 6inch thick colas disintegrating within 10 days due to mold sucks.

Unlike outdoor indoor is a sure bet, one gotta have either lose lips or be incredibly stupid not to be able to pull off successful indoor grows no matter where he lives.

6a00d8341c562c53ef010536d16a83970b-800wi

hamstring

Veteran
I'm not going to argue about indoor vs. outdoor yield but if you think its safer to grow indoors in a nonmed state I will take that bet. You are bragging about your giant yields and your going to tell me no one else knows you grow hogwash!!!!!. You smoking all that??? delusional dude. You sell to others and they know you grow period. Oh I get it they just think you deal hahahahahahahah!! You don’t know shit about the human race.

Talking nonmed state you are 100% wrong about what is safer and mold aint got shit on a high hard one up arse in prison. Keep growing keep bragging 95% of all busts are indoors and for good reasons. Cops are like most indoor growers they don’t like all the hard work it takes to catch a guerrilla. They don’t like misquotes and heat and swamps and thorns and stinging nettles and mold they are exactly like 99% of the world they like gaming and TV and sports on TV and sitting around and did i mention sitting around I think I forgot sitting around.
I love wild rose and misquotes and 10 mile rides on my bike with another 1.5 hrs hike to my plot changing from civvies to camo and then back again bleeding from bugs and thorns and riding back 10 miles again. No cop is going to jump right on that and say “SURE THAT’S WHERE THE BIGGEST BANG FOR THE BUCK IS”. Why should he he’s got a guy showing a huge pile of weed to go after. Indoor is safer you must be kidding or like I said delusional ever take the time to check out the security forum?? Please do go over and count all the indoor bust threads and then the outdoor come back and tell what you found??? Lets let the data do the talking not big piles of weed.