What's new

PNW Growers; AK, B.C., WA, OR, Nor. CAL

bergerbuddy

Canna Coco grower
Veteran
Dimebag- Fabulous bro..

Backcountry- way to grow bro!

I've cut my lethal purples one of my Nigerean Nightmares and all the Mighty Mite crosses.. as mold was goin everywhere.... I have a few others with just a bit of mold but the plants need AT LEAST a couple more weeks.. and FOUR REALLY!! so I'm PRAYING BOYZ FOR ALL OF US!!

Peace
BB

primateUA

No need to mention numbers, but I'm satisfied with this years results so far.

here are a few pictures after two weeks of hard work in getting the ladies home and to brown bag faze.

enjoy.

UA

Last edited:

Bob Jones

Since things are a little slow thought I'd post some pix of my little Oregon garden. As the season has gone on I've been building an enclosure around my ladies, first for privacy and later to try to give the Thai plants a chance to mature late in the year. This week I went ahead and put plastic over the top to keep the rain off and moderate the temperature. I've to a Black Domina, an Apollo 11, two Thai and two Kenyan sativas.

Here's one of the Kenyans the middle of July

Here's what it looked like on September 1

Here's the other

Flowering bud on Sept 1

Black Domina in the back with part of the Apollo in the front. The Domina is tied over to keep it from sticking out the top, those are the side branches you're seeing.

Here's the top of a couple of branches of the Thais. They just now are getting into flowering (Sept. 15), we'll see how they do in the next couple of months.

The enclosure the plants are in is 12' by 24', about 11' tall to the top of the frame to give you some scale. Just cobbled it together out of scraps around the house, bent some aluminum poles for the frame and scavenged some neat packing material for the walls, kind of a white tarp with very thin dense foam on one side. One of the Kenyans is about 90 percent down, the other has a couple of weeks to go. The Apollo and Domina look like they have 2-3 weeks left, just starting to bulk up. I'll try to get some more pix this week, hard because there's not much room in there to get any perspective on them, they're pretty much from one wall to the other.

bergerbuddy

Canna Coco grower
Veteran
Bob Jones said:
Since things are a little slow thought I'd post some pix of my little Oregon garden. As the season has gone on I've been building an enclosure around my ladies, first for privacy and later to try to give the Thai plants a chance to mature late in the year. This week I went ahead and put plastic over the top to keep the rain off and moderate the temperature. I've to a Black Domina, an Apollo 11, two Thai and two Kenyan sativas.

Here's one of the Kenyans the middle of July

Here's what it looked like on September 1

Here's the other

Flowering bud on Sept 1

Black Domina in the back with part of the Apollo in the front. The Domina is tied over to keep it from sticking out the top, those are the side branches you're seeing.

Here's the top of a couple of branches of the Thais. They just now are getting into flowering (Sept. 15), we'll see how they do in the next couple of months.

The enclosure the plants are in is 12' by 24', about 11' tall to the top of the frame to give you some scale. Just cobbled it together out of scraps around the house, bent some aluminum poles for the frame and scavenged some neat packing material for the walls, kind of a white tarp with very thin dense foam on one side. One of the Kenyans is about 90 percent down, the other has a couple of weeks to go. The Apollo and Domina look like they have 2-3 weeks left, just starting to bulk up. I'll try to get some more pix this week, hard because there's not much room in there to get any perspective on them, they're pretty much from one wall to the other.

First... Let me say... lovely plants!! hey on the Kenyan.. where did you come by that strain?? and in the middle of July it didn't even look like it was budding... and its DONE now?? WOW!!!! I would love to come by that strain.. sounds similar to my Nigerean nightmare!

Prime! Lovely purple bro~

Let the sun shine.. and let it be WARM!

Peace
b b

Bob Jones

bergerbuddy, the Kenyan is from "World of Seeds". They sell about a dozen strains that they advertise as landraces. I'm growing the Thai and the Kenyan, they call it Kilimanjaro. I've seen a lot of negative posts about the seed company but my results have been great, I'm very satisfied with the outcome of the seeds I got from them (very inexpensively too).

I posted a long review of the Kilimanjaro in the "Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread" under the Strains forum yesterday, check it out, and just put some new pix up in my gallery.

I think it has a lot of potential for northerners looking for an early sativa.

bergerbuddy

Canna Coco grower
Veteran
Babombeez said:
Bergerbuddy... any updated pics on those outdoor SS and PI?

Beez

Here ya go Beez... I'll get the flash on next time or take pix with more lights..

The Cripple creek are seeds u sent me... the bud is PURPLE and CRYSTALLY as hell!!

Stuporsonic

Purple Ice

Sour Saver

Cripple Creek x SD IBL

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
Dimebag, bergerbuddy, Bob and Primate! Very nice buds guys!

Here are a few of my current pics-

77109-24-07_C99_x_OR95_seedplants_020_copy.jpg

77109-24-07_HM_3_C99_x_OR95_bud_copy.jpg

77109-24-07_HM_3_C99_x_OR95_and_Cricket_copy.jpg

77109-24-07_HM_3_OR95a_top_cola_023_copy.jpg

77109-24-07_HM_3_OR95b_007_copy.jpg

77109-24-07_C99_x_OR95_seedplants_017_copy.jpg

Last edited:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
damn BACKCOUNTRY, those ladies are looking really tasty and frosty!! really enjoying your pictures and hope mother nature cooperates this year.

heres a quick picture

Puff puff :rasta:

GDB

I scored this purple bud in Olympia. You all definitely have it made up there.

Much respect to the outdoor growers in the region.

:rasta:

R-Dubb

These are the glory days boys good work so far. We're in store for at least 2 more days of rain, im praying they dont get mouldy, ive been lucky so far with that. It was raining when I took the pics so you cant see the trichs as well but they sure have gotten caked in them! Can someone please tell me how to make my pics show up in full size in my post and not a thumbnail? I think it looks much better and its less clicking for the viewer. :) These strains are Texada Timewarp and God's Treat, both from Jordan of The Islands.

:joint:

Last edited:

R-Dubb

Hey dimebag those are some gorgeous plants, did you do anything special to get those huge buds? Mine sure arent that big. Heres some more pics:

These are the Timewarps

And here are the 2 God's Treat plants that were left in containers

Nighttime

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
R-Dubb said:
Hey dimebag those are some gorgeous plants, did you do anything special to get those huge buds? Mine sure arent that big......
Well, Dimebag is growing in California, I'm assuming south of 40N lattitude, you seem to be growing in British Columbia by the modified flag in your avatar and by the way you spelled mold(mould). He has the longest, sunniest, and warmest growing season of everyone who posts in this thread, this is why his plants are so large, you just can't beat his climate!

But I think your plants look plenty yummy! :rasta:

Last edited:

bergerbuddy

Canna Coco grower
Veteran
Dimebag! Awsome brother as ALWAYS!! looks like some great meds!
Rdubb-Geeze bro yours looking lovely too
Backcountry- Great job man... has the rains been killing ya??? I've taken about 5 at LEAST two weeks early cause the mold was overtaking the plants!!... Just about everything I got outside that has buds 4wks or older are gettin affected..
Not to mention the damn COLD we have been having... is tingin all my leaves purple!!

Great job everyone... I continue to hope for THE BEST WEATHER POSSIBLE FOR US!!

Geoponics- Man those buds look LOVELY!! are u having any rains?? or just warm weather??

Peace
BB

Last edited:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Great pictures guys!!

R- Dubb those are some beautiful colors showing through on your plants, really enjoy your photos.

Geoponic those look really dank as well! forming up great and really packin on the weight it looks like, nice pink pistils too :D

Bergerbuddy hope all is going well with you and yours and best wishes with the end of the season.

BC same goes for you as well, hopefully mother nature cooperates and im looking forward to seeing more pictures.

Keep em coming guys! ill try to get some interesting pictures at some point.

Latest posts

Latest posts