What's new

PNW Growers; AK, B.C., WA, OR, Nor. CAL

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
Spaceman_Spliff said:
SunnyDog, Looks like you have this season well in hand. How big to you grow them before taking them out? Do you have a certain time frame you take your plants to the spots? Last one; Do you transplant before taking them out.

:rasta: Peace, SSSSpaceman SSSpliff
We will let them get 5-6 weeks old.(June 1 ?)
Transplant at the spot,it is easier that way.

The germinator.............

Africano

sunnydog bro You hold under a daylight 24\0? Such mode you use?
I am insolent at night under a lamp saving up on 85 ww and in the afternoon under natural light on a window sill! It will not affect stress in a miss?

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
Africano said:
sunnydog bro You hold under a daylight 24\0? Such mode you use?
I am insolent at night under a lamp saving up on 85 ww and in the afternoon under natural light on a window sill! It will not affect stress in a miss?
24/0.........

phate

Veteran
things are shaping up nicely. all seedlings and clones are started, and in there pots now. they are all PACKED into the greenhouse.

there is still 20 more days untill i can fully move them outside. i want them to get a little bigger before they have to be in the swamp for the night.

stevefrench

im in southern BC. pretty shitty weather so far, had some problems with the rain and couple plants getting eaten, but everything still seems to be growing.

:bashhead: we'll see how she goes

stevefrench

looks like a good week for sun in the north west! havent been able to check my plot yet but i need to go back to water soon.

fingers crossed!!! im enjoying the weather and i hope my girls are aswell hahah

Shlomo

Aaargh first it was too grey and wet and now I'm hoping that rain their forcasting comes through next week... some of my spots are likely to see 30+ degrees for a few days straight :frown:

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
In B.C.

In B.C.

Hi guys.
Our water is pretty much full (+600 gal) :jump: .
Got about 50 girls out , boys are mostly long gone.
Most are 'tween 2-3 ft. tall and doing well.
Some of our Stuposonic is flowering nicely already!
Gotta get 'em to their permanent spots today, (most are still in an "acclimation area").
BTW, we have a bear around this year.
We have named him "Pauly" (from the Soprano's), Cause we figure if Pauly wants his cut of our water, Pauly gets what Pauly wants!
He's like 7+ ft tall!
He's rummaged through our stuff, but hasn't fucked anything (or us ) up yet!
I'll try to get some pics up tonite.

phate

Veteran
olympic peninsula in washington baby! :rasta: :rasta:
keep away the :badday: !!!!!!

diesels.. opop???

manitoba madness

guerilla gold x danish pasion

frezzes

mighty freeze

mighty mite x amstel freeze

HookaHittaH

Nice plants Phate.

Heres a few plants I gifted a fellow grower earlier in the spring time. Some of the biggest GDP's we've ever seen from her. They were vegged indoors for a long time then put out in early May. Some Grade A smoke for sure.

Grand Daddy Purple

Sensi Star

Another GDP

Good luck with your harvests guys. Hopefully we get some more sunny days...

phate

Veteran
overall, this year turned out decent. i had some learning experiences. like always.

I am already gearing up and getting antsy for next year. with the new limit being 15 plants per script, we should have quite a nice garden next year. Lets just hope for sunshine!!!!!

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
some beautiful plants everyone has done up this year, really nice to see new strains and crosses posted up every year.

its been great looking through all your guys pictures but it makes me sad to be on a break from growing, but hopefully you all dont mind if i post up a picture from last years garden :rasta:

the strains included, strawberry kush, SSH, 818 og kush, purple kush, grapefruit, blueberry, hindu kush x skunk, sour diesel, thunderskunk

i used a sour diesel x og kush bx1 (male thanks to JLP) to polinate the strawberry kush , sour diesel, and a grapefruit.

and am looking forward to popping those as soon as a new grow location is in order.

wishing you all the best with your harvesting, drying and curing, happy holidays and puff er easy :wave:

SpoCannabis

Took a much needed year off last season to do some traveling and work on some other projects...REALLY looking forward to next year. I have quite a lot in mind for next year!

PNW Unite....

Last edited:

bubbless

i hope everyone had a safe holiday with all the snow and ice.

wish i had space to grow outdoors in the great north west, hopefully sometime soon.

awesome plants everyone!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts