What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Playing with Trichomes

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
LOL that is a great one!!!! The last thing I did was a "candy" a good load of kif wrapped in jelly and left like that for a few weeks, was a treat...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Maximo said:
So you went for the bubble frankenstein look huh? Mrs.Babba haha!! to funny.

Is that the only die that you can get for the piece-maker? or do they have others gaius, like one that said "Not Hashish" that would be funny lol.

Happy Holidays Y'all

there are 2 more molds, one is a cannabis leaf, the other a round astrological chart of symbols, lol.

when i first tried this thing i used the leaf, but without the paper, so the hash gungked up the stamp. had to soak it in some cooking oil to get it clean. they all say; high quality - made on earth" around the edges too :D

but in theory you can have any stamp made for you.

that burrito brings back memories eh? Happy Holidays bro :wave:

Hashmasta-Kut said:
or get chocolate stamped on it ~(';')~

hashed up holidays to all ya hashed up stonehendge dwellers.

yeah right chocolate, very subtle! LOL :D

pipeline said:
This was a good one.

6940Bubble-71305-bubble-burrito.jpg

yeah that burrito is awesome, makes me confused about weather i want to light it up or take a bite? :biglaugh: Maximo takes and makes a great pic that's for sure.

Farmer John said:
LOL that is a great one!!!! The last thing I did was a "candy" a good load of kif wrapped in jelly and left like that for a few weeks, was a treat...

sounds cool for the festive season, hehe :D

did you take any pics?

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all of you

G

Gaius, maximo, farmer john, pipeline, Babbas, jack, Hashmasta,

Merry xmas guys, its a day for thanking jah, as there are childeren in North Korea with no trichs to smoke.that burrito is like a thc turducken=)
bd

Last edited:

Maximo

And a hashy Ho-Ho-Ho to you gaius m8 and everybody else, hope yaa got a few nice things today?.

Great stuff gaius, do you have to use paper when pressing? is it like recommended by the manufacture? looks cool, I remember first seeing one (Piece-Maker™) some years ago and thought I should get one, probably will now?, and how much do the disk's weight? or is that variable by how much bubble you add. I made a nice batch of Christmas bubble last night, got 20+grms :yummy:

The BHB was a great smoke pipeline, funny story, after I made it and shot the pics, I put it all into an airtight container with 5grms of jelly hash I had also made and put them in the back of my freezer, I forgot about them and found it last summer, like 5-6 months after I made it, I laughed about it and then gave some away and smoked what was left over, "it was so smooth to smoke" was what I heard from my friends, I thought it tasted kind of funny from being in the freezer so long lol.

Farmer John id like to see some pics of your "Candy" if you have any? do you mean real jelly or jelly hashish?, and did you eat it or smoke it? sorry to ask stupid questions but I'm a little curious about it :chin: sounds really good either way.

Hashy Holidays to you to BD

Mibri

mmmmmmmmm. U make me feel like Homer Simpson looking at that little snack. Just make uncontrolable water run from my mouth. U can cook for sure, Maximo! I definately like your mexican cuisine. Merry x-mas, guys!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
blue dog said:
Gaius, maximo, farmer john, pipeline, Babbas, jack, Hashmasta,

Merry xmas guys, its a day for thanking jah, as there are childeren in North Korea with no trichs to smoke.that burrito is like a thc turducken=)
bd

thanks blue dog same to you man. great looking burrito eh? what is a turducken? :D

Maximo said:
And a hashy Ho-Ho-Ho to you gaius m8 and everybody else, hope yaa got a few nice things today?.

Great stuff gaius, do you have to use paper when pressing? is it like recommended by the manufacture? looks cool, I remember first seeing one (Piece-Maker™) some years ago and thought I should get one, probably will now?, and how much do the disk's weight? or is that variable by how much bubble you add. I made a nice batch of Christmas bubble last night, got 20+grms

nice one Maximo sounds like a nice bubble session. i still always really enjoy pulling the middle bags and collecting the bounty. even if i find the whole thing takes rather a lot of time. :D

if you don't use these pieces of pvc foil, the hash will stick to the stamp and the metal bottom. i did it without a piece of this foil and the stamp got totally gunked up and the piece was not smooth as a result. the foil come off no problem.

i made one disc which weighed 1.6 g and one that made 5 g. they recommend not to use more then 10g at once. although i have seen pics of bars of this stuff lol. but the thicker it gets the more time you need to leave it. i imagine if it gets too thick the inside will not be perfectly pressed, although i don't know this.

The BHB was a great smoke pipeline, funny story, after I made it and shot the pics, I put it all into an airtight container with 5grms of jelly hash I had also made and put them in the back of my freezer, I forgot about them and found it last summer, like 5-6 months after I made it, I laughed about it and then gave some away and smoked what was left over, "it was so smooth to smoke" was what I heard from my friends, I thought it tasted kind of funny from being in the freezer so long lol.

Farmer John id like to see some pics of your "Candy" if you have any? do you mean real jelly or jelly hashish?, and did you eat it or smoke it? sorry to ask stupid questions but I'm a little curious about it sounds really good either way.

Hashy Holidays to you to BD

hehe that reminds me of folks complaining that every thing in the freezer smells of ganja, when i have too much frozen fresh trim in there lol.

i bet it was smooth after such a long cure. i actually have some 73 ww bubble thats from my first ever melty run, its been quite a while now lol.

Babbabud said:
Nice work !!!! a beautiful burrito !!!!!!!!!!

Hi BabbabudMaximo has always had the magic touch with his thc creations and pictures there of :yes:

Mibri said:
mmmmmmmmm. U make me feel like Homer Simpson looking at that little snack. Just make uncontrollable water run from my mouth. U can cook for sure, Maximo! I definitely like your mexican cuisine. Merry x-mas, guys!

hahaha Mibri, Homer Simpson! LOL! too right though. thats a very drool worthy burrito. every mexican would die of shame and envy if they saw that burrito :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks:

"just make uncontrollable water run from my mouth."<<<nice one, watch out for the keyboard. :D

Peace out and a happy new year

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Hehe, no pics of that candy but it was jellyhash covered ball of unpressed kif, you can ask my friend Underground from here at IC about how it was, didnt take any pics but next time I will I promise....:D

Maximo

Your not kidding gaius, pulling the bags is just like christmas morning everytime, I love it. 10grms at once, thats pretty sweet, my pollen press will only do about 1.5grms and no fancy designs, my friends would love getting little 2grm discs like the PM makes, I did look at the price though :yoinks:

Lol, your food tastes weedy huh haha, I took a pair of pants back to the store the other day to exchange and the woman asked why they smelled like a skunk lol, I never even wore them.

Being in the freezer did add some off taste to the BHB and jelly hash, I should have sealed it better, I'm sure at the time I had plans on using it soon and obviously forgot, thats the problem when your making to much hash around the same time, you have a way of losing track of some of it lol. its cool that you have saved some of your first WW, I've never been able to save any longer than about 6 months, but its definitely a treat if you ever break it out.

Thanks Bubbabud and Mibri

Farmer John that sounds pretty good m8 :yummy: I love experimenting with hash, mixing different strains of pot when making bubble is still my favorite.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Next time you better shoot some pics Farmer John my friend. now we have all missed out, lol :biglaugh:

you need to make some of that candy for the 420. that would keep you busy, hehe.

Hey Maximo

that's what i thought those coins are pretty cool. i know the price is crazy. the thing is top quality, every piece is heavy. so as far as i can tell they have really thought things through. but it probably doesn't justify the high price. i treated myself soon after discovering the bubble bags with the intention of also experimenting with mixing different bubble and pressing it. i was thinking that some jaras mixed in could add flavor and make the high more interesting. my first experiment will be a 50/50 ww/pp coin. i'm also trying to think of a safe way to do the trichome beating in foil to work it?

Maximo

Yeah isn't the price a little over the top? so when are you going to press up some mixed bubble coins? they sound tasty. trich beating in foil?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hash dude

hash dude

Hey everyone..great thread, love all the great pics, that burrito is very cool!!

gaius....a turdunken is a turkey stuffed with a duck stuffed with a chicken...they actually sell these "birds", I havent ever tried one before, sounds interesting I suppose heheh

we took all of your advise and got out some of the lower grade hash and tried some of that....our friend came over and made this cool dude, he was chillin with us smokin a fatty..hehee...much easier to work with thats for sure, thanks :d

FIRE 'EM UP!!!!

CHILLIN WITH A FATTY...

Hope you enjoy the pics, we had fun makin him....well watchin our friend make him hhehehe

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
@ Maximo

yeah the price is over the top. although sometimes they will drop the price in the store, as they have a high mark up. :wave:

@ Mrs.Babba

Hehe that's so wicked! a Rasta bubble dude, :D

seems like your smokes are highly inspirational for your friend eh? lol, i just love the dreadlocks, makes his skin color fit :D so funny, i'm still grinning whilst typing lol.

thanks Mrs.Babba for being the motivational force behind the hash rastas creation. :biglaugh:

great pics, what were you burning in that joint?

Ms.Grat3ful

Sunshine DayDreamer
Veteran
Mrs.Babba said:
Hey everyone..great thread, love all the great pics, that burrito is very cool!!

gaius....a turdunken is a turkey stuffed with a duck stuffed with a chicken...they actually sell these "birds", I havent ever tried one before, sounds interesting I suppose heheh

we took all of your advise and got out some of the lower grade hash and tried some of that....our friend came over and made this cool dude, he was chillin with us smokin a fatty..hehee...much easier to work with thats for sure, thanks :d

FIRE 'EM UP!!!!

CHILLIN WITH A FATTY...

Hope you enjoy the pics, we had fun makin him....well watchin our friend make him hhehehe
:laughing:

I Love IT!!!....

Your lil dude should get with Maximo's and have a Hash party... hahhahhah

Maximo

HaHa! great rasta bubble action figure :yes: looks like it was carved from wood and polished to a smokin sheen. I hate to ask whats in the second pic to the bottom left? lol.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ahhahah Maximo : that my friend is just a piece of hash left over from construction. Looks like the poor rasta lost something :)hahahah!!

dyren

Great thread here guys. :joint:

gaius, how much did you spend on those bubble bags and where'd you get them?

HashishinReidi

Real nice looking hash and oil pics Everyone , the bubble dolls made me laugh my head off .When i saw them the one with the dreds looked top .anyone know where phife and nards from og got to ?.Or did they both just drop of the face of planet ?.

Maximo

Hashishin, sorry for not getting back with you on my thread, my bad, hope all is well m8? but on the lighter side of things, your winning the low post contest lol ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts