What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Playing with Trichomes

Jahminded

Gaius...Great thread on your bubble....I enjoyed the walk-through.

You guys are serious comic relief with the bubble figures...I think we may need a XXX rating before this thread is finished...haha. Sure would be nice for Mr. and Mrs. Bubble to meet next 420..although I wouldn't be surprised if Mrs. Bubble is frightened of what Mr. Bubble has in his hand....haha.

Maximo

Your to kind Gaius m8, thanks for big Ben, its not quite was I was looking for but funny none the less bud.

And not to seem like I'm hijacking Gaius's thread but, Mrs jelly hash has already got a sweet piece of meat Jahminded, Mr Jelly Hash LOL.

Maybe Gaius will make us some more funnies?

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
gaiusmarius said:
haha classic

i was hoping some one would post a bubble girl, LOL. very creative Maximo, i like the niples, lol.

16825Jelly_hash_chick.jpg

i remember bubblemans bubble hash dude, but i don't remember this girl, lol. nice work though. i had to full size it...

She is smokin, he he he .
Does bubble girl have a date for saturday night, I would be willing to show her the town, wink wink.

G

i havent had fun with it yet, but i thought you guys might like to see what 2 minutes and a shower curtain can do.....
peace bd
4733DSC01253.JPG

4733DSC01254.JPG

4733DSC01256.JPG

4733DSC01259.JPG

4733DSC01261.JPG

4733DSC01262.JPG

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sow the seeds said:
This thread is awesome. Great pics ...you all have me drooling and laughing at the same time! :joint:

LOL it has turned quite "funny" eh? :D

anyway, thanks for dropping in, enjoy the show...

Jahminded said:
Gaius...Great thread on your bubble....I enjoyed the walk-through.

You guys are serious comic relief with the bubble figures...I think we may need a XXX rating before this thread is finished...haha. Sure would be nice for Mr. and Mrs. Bubble to meet next 420..although I wouldn't be surprised if Mrs. Bubble is frightened of what Mr. Bubble has in his hand....haha.

cheers Jahman, glad you enjoyed the walk through, there are some rough corners but it gives one a good idea.

that triple X rating is all the von bubble guy man, nothing to do with me :D LOL.

i'm sure mrs bubble is no longer among us, lol

Maximo said:
Your to kind Gaius m8, thanks for big Ben, its not quite was I was looking for but funny none the less bud.

And not to seem like I'm hijacking Gaius's thread but, Mrs jelly hash has already got a sweet piece of meat Jahminded, Mr Jelly Hash LOL.

Maybe Gaius will make us some more funnies?

Hey Maximo, love your hash fertility god, that is some funny shit, great bit of sculpting von bubble :yes: :D

i was planning to take the thread back onto a more mainstream note, with some piecemaker action shots.

i know big ben was not what you were hoping for, but alas in these days we all have to make sacrifices ......HAhahaha :biglaugh:

Hydrofome420 said:
She is smokin, he he he .
Does bubble girl have a date for saturday night, I would be willing to show her the town, wink wink.

as far as i know bubble girl is still single, but i know there are two bubble hash dudes competing for some crumpet.

maybe hit Maximo von bubble up for some tips on how to get on her good side, LOL :yoinks:

BeAn said:
Id show her the inside of my pipe, not the town!!

lol..:lurk:

i just bet you would, lol. who wouldn't :bongsmi:

Maximo said:
She looks like Pamela Anderson doesn't she? lol.

so thats who stood model for you :yes:

by the way, tf lent me a external flash. i have been trying to familiarize myself with it. it seems to have helped although i think i need to experiment with the camera settings again too.

here's a close up of some of Rez's Sour Diesel v3, it's pheno 2 of my 3 ladies and it's a keeper as far as i'm concerned, a real treat. did a smoke report in that forum.

blue dog said:
i havent had fun with it yet, but i thought you guys might like to see what 2 minutes and a shower curtain can do.....
peace bd

hey man, that's a real nice looking lot of of hash man, great work :yes:

how about some more details, what's the shower curtain for? :D

p.s. has the fun begun? :biglaugh: :joint:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great thread and some awesome hash Gaius thanks for sharing this. I got some great laughs. Makes me want to get out the hash and make some little hash people!!!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
please do Mrs.Babba, i'm sure you could do a much better job then i. how about aphrodite? or maybe MickAngelos David? lol....although we've had some nudes already maybe we should have a bubble Bhuda next? :D :wave:

by the way blue dog, i meant to ask which screen size the shower curtain replaced? working bag or hash collecting bag?

also wanted to encourage you guys to make more delicious bubble hash sculptures. how about a bubble santa? or a bubble xmas tree maybe, lol? :yes:

peace out you all and Happy Holidays....:wave:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey this looks like fun !! Were breaking out the bubble a bit later for some holiday cheer. Lets see how creative these guys can get while were bubb bubb bubblin away. Ho Ho Ho!!!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
cool Babbabud,

now the fun can really start :yes:

so nice to have such a cool team as the Babbas dropping in for some trichome fun :yes:

you guys know how much i have been enjoying your outdoor thread, with all the amazing strains, then topped off with the bubble hash from every strain. just amazing, you guys rock. :joint:

:wave:

Jack_Spin

blue dog said:
peace bd
4733DSC01253.JPG

4733DSC01254.JPG

4733DSC01256.JPG

4733DSC01259.JPG

4733DSC01261.JPG

4733DSC01262.JPG

that looks awesome blue dog. i need to learn how to do that. any tips on how to start?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hash dudes

hash dudes

We had some fun playin with the hash last night...it was hard makin these things, the hash gets so sticky, not an easy medium to work with, but its fun....I cant turn the pics so your just going to have to turn your head to see it...heheh..sorry....thanks for all your guys's pics....it fun to check out the hash ppl... :D

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey Mrs. Babba

wow your bubble looks amazingly sticky indeed. must be an awesome hit in a bong, lol.

maybe use some of the medium qualities and it will be easier lol. still shows how impresive you bubble turned out. great decorations too guys, thanks for shareing.:joint:

Happy Holidays to all of you :bong: :wave:

Maximo

So you went for the bubble frankenstein look huh? Mrs.Babba haha!! to funny.

Is that the only die that you can get for the piecemaker? or do they have others gaius, like one that said "Not Hashish" that would be funny lol.

Happy Holidays Y'all

Latest posts

Latest posts