What's new

Play"Favorite Movie Lines" with me!

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
This is from memory so it might not be perfect....

Nine ball is rotation pool.
The balls are pocketed in numbered order.
But the only ball that means anything, and wins it, is the nine.
Now, the player can shoot eight trick shots in a row, blow the nine, and lose.
On the other hand, the player can make the nine on the break, if the balls spread right, and win.
Which is to say that luck, plays a part, in nine ball.
But for some players, luck itself, is an art.

Tom Cruise, intro from The Color of Money

shithawk420

Veteran
"Your suffering will be legendary,even in hell!" Million points to whoever can answer that without Google.it is Halloween after all.gotta have fun

DeoXy

You know, sometimes I wish I did a little more with my life instead of hanging out in front of places selling weed and shit. Like, maybe be an animal doctor. Why not me? I like seals and shit. Or maybe an astronaut. Yeah. Like, be the first motherfucker to see a new galaxy, or find a new alien lifeform... and fuck it. And people'd be like, "There he goes. Homeboy fucked a Martian once." - Jay clerks 2

"Try not to suck any dick on your way to the parking lot!"

"Try not to suck any dick on your way to the parking lot!"

"Hey! Where do you think you're going!?!"

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Billy: Hey, man. All we represent to them, man, is somebody who needs a haircut.

George Hanson: Oh, no. What you represent to them is freedom.

Billy: What the hell is wrong with freedom? That's what it's all about.

George Hanson: Oh, yeah, that's right. That's what's it's all about, all right. But talkin' about it and bein' it, that's two different things. I mean, it's real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. Of course, don't ever tell anybody that they're not free, 'cause then they're gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are. Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em.

Easy Rider.......

kaochiu

Veteran
Ever since I've adopted you as a child, you have been like a son to me.
(Harvey Keitel in The Last Godfather)

Sisu

Veteran
And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin.

Armaments 2:9 :biggrin:

BlackBuds

Mr. Orange: "This is a very weird situation. 'Cause I don't know if you remember back in '86 there was a major fucking drought. Nobody had anything. People were living on resin... -smoking the wood in their pipes for months"

Walt Jabsco

I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people.

there goes edro

Veteran
" Better hope you don't go to jail because if you do when you get out your asshole will be big enough to swallow a watermelon. "- Deep Cover 1991

Latest posts

Latest posts