What's new

Play"Favorite Movie Lines" with me!

nukklehead

He's on his final hole. He's about 455 yards away, he's gonna hit about a 2 iron I think.

Carl Spackler ( Bill Murray)

Its a cinderella story... CLASSIC....:biggrin:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Danny DeVito as Sam Stone ~ Ruthless People '86

Sam Stone: [answering the phone] Hello? Debbie? Yeah, Debbie's here, who's this? Well, Ralph, uh, Debbie can't talk right now, my dick is in her mouth. How about if I have her call you back later when I'm done?

[hangs up and laughs]

Sam Stone: I love wrong numbers.

Sisu

Veteran
Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line.

From the timeless classic, Army of Darkness

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
"Uh, what do you guys want?... Hey, are you gonna finish that hotdog?" (pointing to half-eaten hotdog on the dashboard)

The motorcycle cop, after he pulled over the smoldering truck Cheech and Chong were driving back from Mexico..

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.......

aaff4945_zpsmykbimqq.gif

there goes edro

Veteran
You we see, I'm splitting splitting this up money up 5 ways. Now, you make loose count again I'm gonna kill me a motherf#cker, then we'll be splitting it up 4 ways.

kaochiu

Veteran
" I'm gonna open his hole like this. Please excuse my French. I'm gonna make him suffer. I'm gonna make his mother wish she never had him - make him into dog meat... He's a nice, a nice kid. He's a pretty kid, too. I mean I don't know, I gotta problem if I should fuck him or fight him."
Raging Bull

there goes edro

Veteran
Her: " I thought people like you didn't believe in the justice system. "

Him: " I thought people like me were the justice system. " - King of New York