What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Platinum Kush Breath x Green Honduras Haze micro seed run experiment

OZZ_

Veteran
How have you been brother OZZ. I hope you and the family are doing great; loving life!

What a nice sounding hybrid! I haven't tried the Honduran Haze, but it has to be a nice, clean, up soaring high, as both the Honduran and Haze are that way with me. Honduran Haze is certainly on my list, it just sound like too good of a pure Sativa hybrid (I'm assuming the Haze is OTH and not A5).

You mentioned the PKB you selected has very little sedation. Crossed to a pure Sativa, maybe you could select phenos with minimal sedation or none. An all Sativa high, coming from buds that leave that kind of resin on your fingers has to be fire! Maybe back-cross one more time if necessary to get rid of the sedation, if it's even necessary. I think you might have something pretty special going on here (y)
How are the differences in trichome sizes between the PKB and the HH?
Best of luck!
Peace
SL

Hey man! All is well over here now, we just came off a very rough few weeks Mrs OZZ was in the hospital (gall bladder with complications) but all is well now and she’s back to her feisty self haha. We are feeling very blessed these days with the newborn who is also doing great!! Hope you are is well my friend!

The male is an untested single male I got out of some beans I popped awhile back, from ACEs Green Honduras Haze limited edition. It is the OTH…. It’s their green haze #19 x best Honduras males …. If I remember correctly.

The PKB mom does have some weight to her on the come down but is very balanced, leaning even towards energetic during her high **when compared to the other hybrids I’ve been growing lately**. I don’t want to make it sound like she has none but for her level of potency which is fantastic and her trich coverage it is surprisingly little. Most of the triched out hybrids I’ve been growing lately are super sedating and this girl really isn’t at all. Really on the comedown it turns to relaxation rather than sedation. The first thing that crossed my mind was that her offspring would probably be great smoke crossed to a nice satty and when I scored that GHH male I knew I wanted to do some pollen chucking between them. Perfect match in my mind.

I have three Green Honduras Haze females waiting in my mother tent but I have NOT grown them out yet so I do not know how the smoke is first hand. I only know I loved the Honduras smoke as I did grow the pure Honduras. Excellent daytime smoke. Laser focused, energetic and extremely clear headed. I’m sure there will be some very nice plants come from it and definitely worthy of further selections as you say.

The PKB trichome structure is more of an elongated trich with lots of stalk, but she does have full heads, they aren’t huge by any means but she is just absolutely caked in them. She’s got a quick finish time of 8 weeks. I have no idea what these F1s will be like I’m sure phenos will be all over the place! Like Dubi said but it will be exciting to see :cool:(y)(y)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts