What's new

plants in ppk's

av8or

Thanks, Brother Kush! She smokes really, really well. Most people complain about my J1, though. They complain that I only harvest one every couple months. Haha!

Ok, jokes aside....she smokes well. Really sweet smelling, smooth, comes on evenly and quickly. Not a night time strain unless you plan on roasting a gram to pass out! I use her as my daytime "get shit done" strain. Chores? What chores? Yeah, the dishes are done but I don't recall why it took four hours to do them.

forkup

I promised D9 pictures a month or more back but ended up in the hospital undergoing surgery so sorry for the delay.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I've never posted pictures here before and when I preview I just see the text links, not actual pictures so here goes nothing!

Edit: And nothing you get! I see it just posted links instead of pictures, I used drag and drop from my album. I'll have to fix this later once I figure out wtf is up ./

Fixed it I think.

Last edited:

Grow4Flow

I promised D9 pictures a month or more back but ended up in the hospital undergoing surgery so sorry for the delay.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

I've never posted pictures here before and when I preview I just see the text links, not actual pictures so here goes nothing!

Edit: And nothing you get! I see it just posted links instead of pictures, I used drag and drop from my album. I'll have to fix this later once I figure out wtf is up ./

Fixed it I think.

Fork,
What size is your window box? how many bulbs is it cooling?

oldone

On the smaller side...

On the smaller side...

While the Master and others grow trees some of us dont have the luxury...

My little cab:
flower: 32.h x 27w x 23d 4.3 sft 11.6 cuft
veg : 24h x 114w x 23d 1.8 sft 3.6 cuft
picture.php

(Please ignore the ridiculous E&F system shown)

Grows nice buds:
picture.php

Harvest of run 4:
picture.php

Run 5 upcoming!
OO

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
thanks everybody for all the great pics!

hey oldone! good to hear from you!

for those that don't know this guy is the most patient grower in the world.

he has grown 100 day plus sativas in that little box.

av8or

Light fort!

Light fort!

When I was a kid, I loved building forts out of couch cusions and bed sheets. I thought my kids might like a fort of their own...made of light.

Chem 91, Bruce Banner #3, Super Sour D....J1 coming tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMAG3929.jpg
    IMAG3929.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG3928.jpg
    IMAG3928.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG3930.jpg
    IMAG3930.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMAG3932.jpg
    IMAG3932.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
happy to finally be able to contribute to the plants in ppk thread. my ppk is new and these are the first flowers being run on it. using poorly screened and washed 8822 for media and jacks @ 600ppm through out both growth stages.

following are the two gals I currently have in flower.

Samsara Green Love Potion, sown 3-26 from freebie herbies, fem seed. now in flower on Day 49 which is 8-2. First time growing it. Not sure when I'll take it, appears to be still swelling although i think i've noticed a reduction in the rate of swell.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Samsara Spicy White Devil, sown 4/5 from fem seed also at day 49 of flower. good yielder but so far not as resinous as I would like, supposedly this is 65/35 sat dominant but this particular pheno seems indy to me. going to let her run for as long as she needs.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

av8or

I'm a dummy and neglected taking pictures of the last two plants I harvested in my perpetual 8 plant, 3900 watt room. Sour Diesel weighed out at 590 grams (21.8 ounces) and the Strawberry Cough was 710 grams (25 ounces). I was very pleasantly surprised by the strawberry cough because she was only 4.5' wide and 3' tall. Biggest problem I had was having to clean my scissors after trimming ten nugs or so. Suuuuper sticky!

Oh, I threw a girl scout cookies rooted cutting in for some head stash and boy does it smell amazing after drying. I can't wait till it's cured.

For those of you that care, the last two plants brought my last four months of growing perpetually, harvesting one plant every eight days, gram per watt average up to 1.08 gpw, with an average plant weight of 18.6 ounces over the last 14 plants (120 day period).

Grow4Flow

I'm a dummy and neglected taking pictures of the last two plants I harvested in my perpetual 8 plant, 3900 watt room. Sour Diesel weighed out at 590 grams (21.8 ounces) and the Strawberry Cough was 710 grams (25 ounces). I was very pleasantly surprised by the strawberry cough because she was only 4.5' wide and 3' tall. Biggest problem I had was having to clean my scissors after trimming ten nugs or so. Suuuuper sticky!

Oh, I threw a girl scout cookies rooted cutting in for some head stash and boy does it smell amazing after drying. I can't wait till it's cured.

For those of you that care, the last two plants brought my last four months of growing perpetually, harvesting one plant every eight days, gram per watt average up to 1.08 gpw, with an average plant weight of 18.6 ounces over the last 14 plants (120 day period).

thats a killer yield! i need to get to that point of perpetual harvests like that, but its a pain trimming so frequently. im still sitting on a few pounds of a harvest a month ago that im still trying to trim

av8or

Clean. I like it. Looks great boss. And I hear ya about the trimming. But....I do nothing else so I kinda feel obligated to spend a day of my week doing actual work.

Grow4Flow

believe it or not, i still have not finished cutting these down, so much work and still need to trim first part of this harvest

HL45

Veteran
Clean. I like it. Looks great boss. And I hear ya about the trimming. But....I do nothing else so I kinda feel obligated to spend a day of my week doing actual work.

Haha just wait you won't be able to keep up with trimming soon enough. You will either get an auto trimmer or have the pleasure of managing trimmers. Trimmers,,,,,,,,they can be great or they can be frustrating.

av8or

Haha just wait you won't be able to keep up with trimming soon enough. You will either get an auto trimmer or have the pleasure of managing trimmers. Trimmers,,,,,,,,they can be great or they can be frustrating.

That's what I hear! I've looked at a few machines, even ran a pound through one that a shop was trying to sell me. Personally I like a rougher chop but I'm told it may need tightened up for dispensaries. We will see. If you can move bud that's been machine trimmed....man, what an easy gig you've got going on. I have a sneaking suspicion it won't be that easy, though. Either way, it's a good problem. "Oh man....I've got more bud than I can trim.". Could be worse.

Latest posts

Latest posts